SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 27 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teameric - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:13 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:I would watch the feet next weekend.  I really think that is when the next SHVwill be.

I am thinking this could seal the deal for me JMO! Starting even early as Thursday thru the 4th which I'd Tuesday! Because in the past SHV have lasted for many days!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

teameric - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by Guest Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:24 pm

Did we see the beginning of a love story with Rachel and Eric? I did not. I saw on the other hand an insecure eric (bryan/eric segment), I saw an OTT guy (Lee/Eric), I saw a segment in Copenhagen (you opened up what is love to me - not verbatim)... but I saw no rachel jumping on eric kissing him silly...

So Eric F1? Suspect Suspect Suspect

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:42 pm

But she did say, we wouldn't know through the season, right?  Plus many leads have "hidden" their feelings about the F1, on screen, and gushed over others instead. But anyway, I know I'm in the minority but I see chemistry between them, not OTT certainly. But the first kiss they shared... she hasn't kissed anyone else that way, imo. #TeamEric

ETA:  Typically, the lead doesn't share much about themselves. It's about finding out about the contestants. The lead just facillitates the conversations. But I see Rachel having real conversations with Eric. She said week 2 and 3 that she wanted to go slow and get to know him, and he said the same. So she's telling him things about herself, what her day is like, what she does after work, her favorite tv (Ratchet Tv). She also told him she wanted "HIM" to see her (on the boat cruise) the way she really is. She didn't say I wanted all the men to see me as I really am, funloving, etc - She said "I wanted YOU to see the way I really am..."  I just think her talks with Eric are more personal. Like a real relationship developing, not like an interview for example.  JMO

Last edited by SFoster on Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:48 pm

SFoster wrote:But she did say, we wouldn't know through the season, right?  Plus many leads have "hidden" their feelings about the F1, on screen, and gushed over others instead. But anyway, I know I'm in the minority but I see chemistry between them, not OTT certainly. But the first kiss they shared... she hasn't kissed anyone else that way, imo. #TeamEric

Based on what we have seen on screen he would definitely be a jealous F1. If he is F1 I personally don't see t lasting and as always will be happy if proven wrong. Overall I like all of her F3 (well F4 but we know it's not Dean as F1)

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:52 pm

SFoster wrote:But she did say, we wouldn't know through the season, right?  Plus many leads have "hidden" their feelings about the F1, on screen, and gushed over others instead. But anyway, I know I'm in the minority but I see chemistry between them, not OTT certainly. But the first kiss they shared... she hasn't kissed anyone else that way, imo. #TeamEric

yes. that is definitely something to ponder IA yes
however, I do not think rachel saw all the episodes yet. I think she is speaking on what the prods told her about the script. IMO
I need to watch again their kiss then ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:57 pm

Yes, I do think Eric is the only one who would be bothered by watching her kiss the other men. As any man would be who is in love with his lady. And it is rare that any of the couples last from this show. Can't predict that. Kaitlyn joked that they are waiting until June 27th when she can keep the ring. And on the Big Bois interview Rachel did say that her fiance was bothered by her kissing the other men. And that interview was after the first episode on which there was only one kiss, with Bryan. So if Bryan is F1, he wouldn't have seen her kissing other men yet, except on the trailers/previews. Maybe that was what bothered him, though. #TeamEric

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:59 pm

I would lowkey love it if Eric is F1. He looks really good with the facial hair after the show and Rachel does have a nice chemistry with him. You can tell she is really comfortable and at ease with him. They talk to each other like they have known each other for a while actually. And with the two spoilers out there, that would be an ending most will not expect and it would make sense to be a "late bloomer".

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:02 pm

The only thing with Eric, someone CMIIW, he was the first one on SM after filming and started following and accepting follow requests. One of the first he started following was Jasmine from the Canadian Bachelorette.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4080p420-eric-bigger-bachelorette-13-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:02 pm

mmm me thinking that we should check eric IG eh? :yes:

who knows with this show!! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The only thing with Eric, someone CMIIW, he was the first one on SM after filming and started following and accepting follow requests. One of the first he started following was Jasmine from the Canadian Bachelorette.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4080p420-eric-bigger-bachelorette-13-sleuthing-spoilers

oh excellent point @GuardianAngel
I forgot about who returned to SM first.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The only thing with Eric, someone CMIIW, he was the first one on SM after filming and started following and accepting follow requests. One of the first he started following was Jasmine from the Canadian Bachelorette.

Also, didn't Eric only have one solo date, and later in the season as well (Will was eliminated on his late date I think)? Has that happened with a F1 on Bachelorette before?

EDIT: I know it's happened on Bachelor, but I mean Bachelorette specifically? Since the patterns seem to be different

Last edited by bluejay25 on Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:07 pm

Sean Lowe only had one date with Catherine. I asked that same question earlier. It was also in week 6.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler