SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 30 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by Guest Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:36 pm

medias and bloggers used to see in advance
lead could have a pass to see 2 in a row due to their calendar maybe?

Back to top Go down

wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:36 pm

I have never heard of this in all the years sleuthing. I have heard on occasion an episode. Not multiple.
Maybe someone else can come forward?
In fact, time and time again what I have heard is the lead does not watch the episode until that night it is aired. This is from cast themselves.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:38 pm

SFoster wrote:I noticed when Bryan was sitting in Detention on the spelling bee date, he sat next to Lee and they were having a conversation. And of course, Bryan was the one who didn't want to "get involved" in the drama. While Dean, on the other hand, stuck up for his friends, an honorable move. I can see them giving Dean a heartbreak in Paradise, and making him the next Bachelor. He is a natural on camera, great personality and smile.

I do think a lot of women like Bryan's charisma and charm. He would not be a dull Bachelor. I wouldn't mind either Bryan or Dean.

yet peter was putting his arm around lee during the vagabond GD....

perception of few min segments can be deceitful imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:44 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I have never heard of this in all the years sleuthing. I have heard on occasion an episode. Not multiple.
Maybe someone else can come forward?
In fact, time and time again what I have heard is the lead does not watch the episode until that night it is aired. This is from cast themselves.

who was bff to ashley and blogged those hilarious meme out of the episodes?
she watched it before, did her meme and posted her blog no?
read some alumni did too...
i read also on RS long ago when i used to read him
that is also why we have many bloggers posting with now beware of spoiler

jmo

Last edited by HEA on Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:47 pm

Ashley Spivey. Yeah, I think they got them one at a time right before. Not episodes at a time though. I remember Howard and Beth Stern I think got one once too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:49 pm

Rachel did say that she has to call her F1 and explain the kissing to him. So they are definitely not together watching it. That was also in the Big Bois interview, as I recall.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:50 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Ashley Spivey. Yeah, I think they got them one at a time right before. Not episodes at a time though. I remember Howard and Beth Stern I think got one once too.

true.
i do not recall anybody but one
but it is possible considering the annoying TBC that rachel get to see some by 2

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:51 pm

@HEA Also, noticed that Lee and Eric were holding the limbo line on the boat cruise. Standing opposite one another but holding the flowerly limbo thing together - enemies. laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:54 pm

A couple of past leads( I distinctly remember Sean and Chris) have talked about watching the show in advance ( I think they get the press access code on ABC site) because they have to write their blogs for the next week.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:57 pm

SFoster wrote:@HEA Also, noticed that Lee and Eric were holding the limbo line on the boat cruise. Standing opposite one another but holding the flowerly limbo thing together - enemies. laugh out loud

i think it must be hard to ignore a person 24/7 for days.
however the official RC picture says it all.... i still believe lee invited himself on this picture. the only one in jeans and kinda outside the others...... and btw kenny had no band aid on his chick... so my theory still goes that he got hurt during a GD later

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:57 pm

Call me crazy, but I have thought about that maybe the whole Lee thing is fabricated.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:59 pm

Ashley Spivey talked on her interview with RS that Robert Mills got her the episodes early for her blog. Leads can also get it early for blog purposes. I think most of. It all leads with it early and now many watch it again in order to live tweet.

wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 30 87b72b10 wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 30 86669110 wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 30 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler