SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 31 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by SFoster Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:59 pm

That's the group pic before the RC in South Carolina, Lee had not been eliminated yet. But you see Bryan and Dean with roses, and no Jack in the pic because he was eliminated earlier on his 1-1.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

blessed - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by coolangel Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:02 pm

Eric's SM had too many changes to discount right after the F3 elimination IMO. And currently, IMO his SM feels like a promotion for him to get the Bachelor gig esp. the hashtags. There are even a few posts with #thebachelor as a hashtag like this one. I think he was out at F3 and unless something crazy went down at FRC like him returning/Rachel having a change of heart, IMO he is not F1.

I have to say though that would be the best ending evah for this season IMO if after all the Peter-Bryan never ending saga, Eric ends up being the winner. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:08 pm

at this stage it is a fair game for any F2 F3 F4 to be next bachelor and imo the level of tears and number of followers will decide who

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:10 pm

SFoster wrote:That's the group pic before the RC in South Carolina, Lee had not been eliminated yet. But you see Bryan and Dean with roses, and no Jack in the pic because he was eliminated earlier on his 1-1.

right. someone said it already... duh me
the to be continued messes me up

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:10 pm

HEA wrote:at this stage it is a fair game for any F2 F3 F4 to be next bachelor and imo the level of tears and number of followers will decide who

jmo

They'll pick who they want regardless of followers IMO, it's a factor, but it's not THE factor. Last season they chose Rachel and her follower count prior to being announced as 'ette was super low. I think she had like 13k followers or something like that.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:11 pm

The production team (who probably has the phones) is probably doing it since they know fans are watching for this activity. And they are trying to misdirect this season. (or else why hide Eric the entire month of April until the 26th htd). The contestants have to turn over their accts to production anyway. But I even think they would hand the phone to Eric to show activity. Eric would be aok with it! Eric and Rachel are both aok with hiding the F1 since they get to have their shv's in peace, laugh out loud! JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:16 pm

Nick was F2, then BiP, then Bachelor. Dean could be F2 (and I think he should be based on what we see so far in the episodes), then BiP, then Bachelor. If Eric got the fancy car date in Switzerland, I would think Bryan eliminated F4, Peter F3, Dean F2, Eric F1. We don't have proof of the order of any other them.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:23 pm

We do have proof Dean was eliminated at F4.

GuardianAngel wrote:
pvpr wrote:IG stats as of March 18
blessed - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 31 Img_9414

04.28.2017 Dean eliminated F4-F3 RC and IG no longer private.

blessed - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 31 Captur52

Rachel Lindsay Confirmed Sleuthing

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:44 pm

SFoster wrote:Call me crazy, but I have thought about that maybe the whole Lee thing is fabricated.  
Like so many other things on this show. For some reason tptb have to have their drama-they knew who Lee was going into it. Now we have Lee & Kenny on the same date, playing their 'parts'-to create even more ridiculous drama. all jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:46 pm

SFoster wrote:Call me crazy, but I have thought about that maybe the whole Lee thing is fabricated.  

score

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:50 pm

And to add to the Dean is F4 post, IMO, the book link disappearing/reappearing, Eric's profile going from private to public and then all his likes immediately following when we thought the F3 RC should be, make him F3.  Because those likes did not say F1 to me. laugh out loud

Like @coolangel mentioned, unless he reappears and there's a shake up at the FRC, then I just don't see how he could be F1.  But that would be the strangest, most shocking FRC ever probably.  laugh out loud

JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:51 pm

Considering all the horrible, racist things Lee has tweeted/liked in the past I'm gonna go with him just being his natural censored self on the show. JMO

blessed - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 31 87b72b10 blessed - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 31 86669110 blessed - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 31 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler