SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 35 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by Guest Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:25 am

Really, I thought everyone believes she is mega into him. I don't see her BL showing lack of trust, she is giving as much as he is and that's why her question to him came out of left field for him. She can't be the late bloomer because in that interview, it referred to who she picked. I disagree that she was following the interviewer's lead, if her F1 did not bloom late on something,  she would have deflected. Jmo.

Back to top Go down

wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:29 am

While you guys sleuth the late bloomer comment I will post something else that folk could please take A look.Which I agree with one poster, she ran with the interviewers words and did a mislead ( neither guy was a late bloomer imo).

Has this been posted? Please discuss if y'all find anything to note.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVECHDEjwve/

Are there any clues in the clothes or the ###?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:45 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
jen689 wrote:I think Bryan is a late bloomer because Rachel is concerned about him being too slick/too perfect. She's attracted to him but not sure if he's being real/authentic.

As she says in the video she goes back and forth trying to decide if Bryan really is that person she see's when they are together.  

If Bryan is F1 will it last long term? I'm not so sure. He seems like the type of guy that has dated a lot. Is he truly ready for a lifelong commitment?  JMO

At 37 years of age, he should be thinking of a lifelong commitment.  The big 4-0 will soon be knocking on his door.  wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 35 4256136633   I think he is ready for marriage.  He is established in his career.  He has dated several women, but none of them worked out long-term.  I bet he will want kids right away too.   Jmho.

my thoughts exactly. yes

they want the same things right now. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:54 am

nd4reality wrote:While you guys sleuth the late bloomer comment I will post something else that folk could please take A look.Which I agree with one poster, she ran with the interviewers words and did a mislead ( neither guy was a late bloomer imo).

Has this been posted? Please discuss if y'all find anything to note.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVECHDEjwve/

Are there any clues in the clothes or the ###?

@nd4reality  thumbsup

#mygroomsroom #wedding #thebachelorette #suits #bachelorette #wedding

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:33 am

Regarding the pics above I believe that Groomsroom was sleuthed. He appears to be an old friend of Bryan's. He also dressed some of the other guys night one.

As for the slowburn I had seen that before I was thinking something else the way that was worded here. I do agree if were supposed to be taking her literally the only one of the F3 that that would apply to would be Eric. However I would have to ignore a lot of other facts to think he's really F1.  IMO

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:47 am

I take the slow-burn as "not love at first sight" in the context, as she was asked if she knew at the limo exit. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:48 am

For me the only person that may qualify is Eric. But what do I know.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:20 am

I personally won't put TOO much stock into what Rachel says during interviews (especially since that is the only instance she has mentioned the word "late bloomer" when asked about her fiance). Neither of her sleuthed/spoiled Final 2 men are considered late bloomers. One got the first impression rose and one got the first date of the season. She liked them since the beginning. Based on sleuthing during and after the season, Eric is unlikely to be F1. He has also liked quite a number of cute girls pics on Instagram, which is not the typical F1 behavior.

I remember Georgia Love misleading during her interviews too, even though she was smitten with her F1 Lee since the beginning.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by NuFan Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:21 am

sophienette wrote:I take the slow-burn as "not love at first sight" in the context, as she was asked if she knew at the limo exit. IMO

I agree that her answer was with that context in mind. This season definitely doesn't seem like a Kaitlyn/Shawn she knew the second he exited the limo thing. More like a I know my top 4 or 5 by night one thing.

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:25 am

I'm pretty sure #thelapelproject is also the company that provided jackets to some of the guys, maybe the Miami guys? The ones where their lapels are a different colour than the jacket. I think I read that somewhere or saw another IG from one of the other contestants.

ETA: Josiah is another one.

wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 35 19366972_254090128401147_4937189289004892160_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVi8jGvlB81/?taken-by=thelapelproject

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:27 am

@GuardianAngel Yes, we talked about this earlier. Some nice looking jackets. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:55 am

NuFan wrote:
sophienette wrote:I take the slow-burn as "not love at first sight" in the context, as she was asked if she knew at the limo exit. IMO

I agree that her answer was with that context in mind. This season definitely doesn't seem like a Kaitlyn/Shawn she knew the second he exited the limo thing. More like a I know my top 4 or 5 by night one thing.

I agree! I think she kne her F2 night one, but not who her F1 was.

Bryan got FIR, Peter got first rose at ceremony and 1st date. She clearly liked both from the start.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler