SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 40 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lazysunday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by Carine Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:53 pm

ReneeM wrote:
sdmom wrote:Thanks! So Peter said he applied for the show almost a year ago, he didn't do it specifically for Rachel.
Also, he said they had an instant connection....hmmmm, not slow burn?Jmo.
Rachel and Bryan had their tongues down each other's throats the first night, he got the FiR, Peter got the first 1-1 and she was super into him IMO from night one too. I've seen pages and pages, over and over again trying to decipher what she means by slow burn and trying to rule people out and decipher who she was talking about. Here are my 2 cents: IMO, it's pretty clear that what she said there was a lie. Dassit laugh out loud. All JMO.
@ReneeM laugh out loud I agree, probably just trying to mislead imo.

Last edited by Carine on Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

lazysunday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:56 pm

@ReneeM I agree with you actually! That's why I don't think most of her interviews give us clues. Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:03 pm

ReneeM wrote: Rachel and Bryan had their tongues down each other's throats the first night, he got the FiR, Peter got the first 1-1 and she was super into him IMO from night one too. I've seen pages and pages, over and over again trying to decipher what she means by slow burn and trying to rule people out and decipher who she was talking about. Here are my 2 cents: IMO, it's pretty clear that what she said there was a lie. Dassit lol. All JMO.

Yep, me tooooo!  cantstopl  IMO, it's a 2 horse race between Bryan & Peter and neither of them fall into the "slowburn" category.  I don't take anything she says in interviews about her chosen one very seriously.  It's just post-show propoganda to keep everyone guessing and interested. JMO.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed quote)
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:09 pm

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:10 pm

where did this slowburn theory even start?? when did rachel actually say that? My recollection was that in an interview the interviewer first said "late bloomer" and Rachel agreed but hesitantly. She herself didn't say it first. I'm confused where we keep talking about this being a big clue...thanks for any clarity any of you might be able to provide
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:14 pm

@emusha I have posted the link upthread.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:44 pm

Guys get asked about who Rachel has a strong connection with.
http://www.etonline.com/media/video/bachelorette_contestants_reveal_rachel_lindsay_frontrunners-220240/

Dean, Peter, Bryan and Alex were named..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:46 pm

Thanks!

Here's the exact transcript, as well as I could get it : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ3sXHuLRaI&feature=youtu.be
I = interviewer, R = Rachel

I: You're engaged.
R: I know!
I: Did you know... in the limo walk? (interviewer gestures open palm towards her body)
R: No.
I: You didn't
R: Noo
I: Late bloomer
R: Late bloomer... and you see the difficulty in it. Like, I'm going back and forth struggling with it.

From how I'm hearing/reading this - the interviewer asked Rachel if she knew who her guy would be during the limo walk - Rachel says no. The interviewer says late bloomer i.e. not a guy identified in the limo walk. Rachel says she was going back and forth struggling with it i.e. picking the guy she's engaged with.

IMHO this does not entail that the relationship was a slow burn. Rather, the essence of this interview IMO: it's very clear that Rachel didn't know who she was going to get engaged to when the guys walked up from the limo. And she was going back and forth struggling with it before she ultimately decided who to get engaged to. To me, the slowburn convo has tended to grow legs a bit and isn't necessarily anchored on this particular exchange and what the context was in this conversation i.e. they were talking about how she picked the guy she got engaged with, whether she knew at the limo walks and that she had to go back and forth to make the decision.

All IMHO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:48 pm

I don't think Bryan was a late bloomer though...weird

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:50 pm

Carine wrote:Guys get asked about who Rachel has a strong connection with.
http://www.etonline.com/media/video/bachelorette_contestants_reveal_rachel_lindsay_frontrunners-220240/

Dean, Peter, Bryan and Alex were named..

Lee: Dean
Will: Peter and Dean
Matt: Peter, Bryan, Alex

Dean and Peter are mentioned 2 times each. So Will seems spot on with his assessment. imo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:51 pm

Duke702 wrote:I don't think Bryan was a late bloomer though...weird

Plainly stated IMHO By late bloomer they were referring to the fact that nobody stood out to her during the limo walk.
Late bloomer = didn't stand out during the limo walk.

Also I don't think her relationship was a slow burn because that language is not used iirc in any interviews.

All IMO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:54 pm

So far, Eric is the only one with an "obstacle" for her to get over. She could be going back and forth on him. Raven says that Rachel was especially interested in Eric going into the season. Yet he didn't get the FIR. Then in episode 3, we see her questioning Eric based on what Lee, Iggy, and Bryce have said to her. She seemed to contemplate taking his rose back, but she said she was going to give him the benefit of the doubt but frankly, she was going to be "watching" him because of what the other guys had said about him. Now if he makes it to F3, that's pretty huge, considering she said she was going to watch him. Like she's not sure about him.  JMO

ETA: Reconsidering. She also is not sure of Bryan's intentions. He seems to be too good to be true, didn't she ask him this?

Last edited by SFoster on Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler