SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:55 pm

emusha wrote:Thanks!

Here's the exact transcript, as well as I could get it : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ3sXHuLRaI&feature=youtu.be
I = interviewer, R = Rachel

I: You're engaged.
R: I know!
I: Did you know... in the limo walk? (interviewer gestures open palm towards her body)
R: No.
I: You didn't
R: Noo
I: Late bloomer
R: Late bloomer... and you see the difficulty in it. Like, I'm going back and forth struggling with it.

From how I'm hearing/reading this - the interviewer asked Rachel if she knew who her guy would be during the limo walk - Rachel says no. The interviewer says late bloomer i.e. not a guy identified in the limo walk. Rachel says she was going back and forth struggling with it i.e. picking the guy she's engaged with.

IMHO this does not entail that the relationship was a slow burn. Rather, the essence of this interview IMO: it's very clear that Rachel didn't know who she was going to get engaged to when the guys walked up from the limo. And she was going back and forth struggling with it before she ultimately decided who to get engaged to. To me, the slowburn convo has tended to grow legs a bit and isn't necessarily anchored on this particular exchange and what the context was in this conversation i.e. they were talking about how she picked the guy she got engaged with, whether she knew at the limo walks and that she had to go back and forth to make the decision.

All IMHO

I totally agree with this.
And her other interviews support this.
The "we won't be able to tell" for me is because she herself didn't know clearly.
The she was in the situation she has to chose from "one that has it all together" and one "challenging" also hints to the struggle. Back and forth in her head, but also regarding two different choices..
And her answer is: but at the end of the day I was in love with just one person.

So we just have to find the one she loves.
My guess is that it won't be as simple as seeing chemistry between her and someone because she has chemistry with more than one already. We will have to pay attention to who she is trying hard to not fall for. I don't know if that makes sense.

All jmo
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:57 pm

Duke702 wrote:I don't think Bryan was a late bloomer though...weird

I don't think Bryan or Peter were imo.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:59 pm

I could have sworn Rachel used the term "slow burn" in an interview. I remember her saying that. Maybe it was in an article. I can't find it though. laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:01 pm

SFoster wrote:So far, Eric is the only one with an "obstacle" for her to get over. She could be going back and forth on him. Raven says that Rachel was especially interested in Eric going into the season. Yet he didn't get the FIR. Then in episode 3, we see her questioning Eric based on what Lee, Iggy, and Bryce have said to her. She seemed to contemplate taking his rose back, but she said she was going to give him the benefit of the doubt but frankly, she was going to be "watching" him because of what the other guys had said about him. Now if he makes it to F3, that's pretty huge, considering she said she was going to watch him. Like she's not sure about him.  JMO

ETA: Reconsidering.  She also is not sure of Bryan's intentions. He seems to be too good to be true, didn't she ask him this?

Possible.
That said, some obstacles are really just obstacles that end the relationship.
I'm curious to see where they will go with this.
And where they will go with the "too good to be true" obstacle.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:02 pm

sdmom wrote:
bluejay25 wrote:ET interviewed Peter at the SC spelling bee if anyone's interested. Like Nick's season with Vanessa on her date and Rachel on her date, getting an interview should be an indicator to the contestant that you are probably going far, haha.

http://www.etonline.com/media/video/exclusive_bachelorette_contestant_peter_kraus_on_his_feelings_for_rachel_being_the_bachelor-220242/

--snipped--

Thanks! So Peter said he applied for the show almost a year ago, he didn't do it specifically for Rachel.
Also, he said they had an instant connection....hmmmm, not slow burn?Jmo.

From the horse's mouth. IMO Atleast we can finally put to rest the theory that he came on the show only for Rachel.

I found this interview very interesting. Lauren Zima was also present during Rachel's 1-1 during Nick's season last year and they used some of those clips when she was announced as the Bachelorette. IMO This is one more clue that TPTB had Peter pegged as a Bachelor pick from the start. Funny that she even asked him that. laugh out loud

All JMO

Last edited by coolangel on Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:02 pm

emusha wrote:Thanks!

Here's the exact transcript, as well as I could get it : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ3sXHuLRaI&feature=youtu.be
I = interviewer, R = Rachel

I: You're engaged.
R: I know!
I: Did you know... in the limo walk? (interviewer gestures open palm towards her body)
R: No.
I: You didn't
R: Noo
I: Late bloomer
R: Late bloomer... and you see the difficulty in it. Like, I'm going back and forth struggling with it.

From how I'm hearing/reading this - the interviewer asked Rachel if she knew who her guy would be during the limo walk - Rachel says no. The interviewer says late bloomer i.e. not a guy identified in the limo walk. Rachel says she was going back and forth struggling with it i.e. picking the guy she's engaged with.

IMHO this does not entail that the relationship was a slow burn. Rather, the essence of this interview IMO: it's very clear that Rachel didn't know who she was going to get engaged to when the guys walked up from the limo. And she was going back and forth struggling with it before she ultimately decided who to get engaged to. To me, the slowburn convo has tended to grow legs a bit and isn't necessarily anchored on this particular exchange and what the context was in this conversation i.e. they were talking about how she picked the guy she got engaged with, whether she knew at the limo walks and that she had to go back and forth to make the decision.

All IMHO

Thanks for this. My opinion has been she was the one who was a slow burn because of the fact that she said she went back and forth and it was struggling with it. I never thought she was referring to the F1 when I first heard that interview. IMO she's talking about herself.

ETA: also somewhere I read CH said she wanted control, and only after she let go she was able to experience what the show is all about, paraphrasing BS. Smiley

EETA:

CHRIS HARRISON: She’s very thoughtful, very meticulous, and very planned, and in a certain way, controlling. I think she likes to have control of her life and she’s very detail-oriented, and that is a tough mix to be The Bachelorette and be that type of person because The Bachelorette asks you to let go and allow yourself to be vulnerable and that’s not really what lawyers do. Everything she has learned, she needed to kind of throw out the window and that was very difficult for her. That’s what I think has held her up in the past is letting go and giving this a true shot. That was our goal this season.
http://ew.com/tv/2017/05/22/the-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-chris-harrison/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:05 pm

I think this is significant. http://www.etonline.com/tv/218194_exclusive_bachelorette_rachel_lindsay_says_she_broke_the_rules_upon_revealing_her_engagement/

"I love saying I have a fiance!" she added. "But you won't be able to figure it out. Like, you will see me go along and struggle with it and back and forth and it was a hard decision for me. So I think that the way that I fell in love with him, America will too." -

She is saying that America will fall in love with him over time, like she did. So to me, F1 is someone that America is NOT in love with at first, but will fall in love with. America will be won over in the end. That could be, again, Bryan or Eric, but most likely Eric, since Bryan does have a fan base. 99% of fans were TeamPeter off the bat. I may be exaggerating but that's the way it seemed to me. (I was in the 1%).

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:05 pm

Peter is in no way a slow burn, she was smitten with him right away, Bryan too. Hmmm, very strange...

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:11 pm

Duke702 wrote:Peter is in no way a slow burn, she was smitten with him right away, Bryan too. Hmmm, very strange...

And there doesn't seem to be a going back and forth over Peter. She gushes over him each time she talks about Peter. There doesn't seem to be any "doubt" or obstacle about anything.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:14 pm

SFoster wrote:I could have sworn Rachel used the term "slow burn" in an interview. I remember her saying that. Maybe it was in an article. I can't find it though. laugh out loud

it would be great if you could plz find it and share since like I said - imho this particular conversation has tended to grow legs a bit so it'd help for us to anchor it in the specific interview and what was said.
imo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:15 pm

We aren't half way through the season yet though.  It's still possible that Rachel eventually faces an obstacle with Peter in the future.  Last week's episode, was the first time she mentioned going back and forth with Bryan.  So IMO, there is still plenty of time for her to "yo-yo" with both the suspected F2.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:16 pm

CH says that vulnerability has been Rachel's issue in the past. She talked about being vulnerable with both Nick and Eric. Eric said he was vulnerable but he wasn't sure about her feelings.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler