SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 65 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

brachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:54 am

I actually hope they make Alex the bachelor and his mom do some special guest appearances.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

brachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:20 pm

Well I seriously doubt how Alex would know. Did Bryan tell him? If so, I will be disappointed in him. Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:24 pm

sdmom wrote:Well I seriously doubt how Alex would know. Did Bryan tell him? If so, I will be disappointed in him. Jmo.

SCMIIW, but I read in one of the threads that Alex does know the outcome and he said that the F1 was a good friend.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:25 pm

sdmom wrote:Well I seriously doubt how Alex would know. Did Bryan tell him? If so, I will be disappointed in him. Jmo.

Maybe it's more so what Peter did or did not say? Maybe Alex is wondering why Peter always seems to be around and not more hidden? IDK, but this is kind of funny, that a possibly confirming clue came by accident from a completely random person laugh out loud

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:26 pm

Bryan may not have had to have told him. Maybe Peter did. LOL Who knows. Often the cast has ways of finding out. What makes me scratch scratch more is what kind of league Alex can be in that would fairly let him play and award him money. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:29 pm

This is funny but on the serious side they really need to relax on SM and pay attention to what they are posting. I think he deleted is as well oh Alex lool..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:30 pm

Maybe Alex is trolling? Why would he announce it on SM that his fantasy league username is winning and spoil the show? He seems like the playful type, so he could be messing with people.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:30 pm

Thanks Alex! I knew I loved you laugh out loud he did say on his live IG stream that he knew who the winner was

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:34 pm

How do we know it's him?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:34 pm

sdmom wrote:Peter is the only one out of f4 who has not thanked Rachel for his single date on sm... don't know what that means, just :stirthepot

Sorry to quote myself, but guess what? In his newset IG, Peter's thanking Rachel for a great day!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BV7NKgVAMge/?taken-by=peterkrauswi

Hi Peter, we know you are here hi
JK

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:How do we know it's him?

yesterday he posted an instagram story saying he is winning his fantasy league and the photo showed that as his username

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:38 pm

makeover wrote:Maybe Alex is trolling? Why would he announce it on SM that his fantasy league username is winning and spoil the show? He seems like the playful type, so he could be messing with people.

Maybe...but then why delete it early? Also, he would have had to create an account, made choices, and sent it out to everyone (who would never had known otherwise), just to troll? And would have had to plan to tell them in the IG story earlier in the week that he knew the winner, and assume they saw it? But, I don't think anything is a given - he may not really know who won.

Do we know for sure that is his handle though?

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler