SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 70 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thankyou - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:36 pm

mindless wrote:Didn't someone ask her to wear it just yesterday in Bryan's thread? laugh out loud No way is that a coincidence! Someone must've alerted her.
She probs thought the foiler was fun until it made her f2 the fan fav and there was too much Petal hoopla for her and her f1 to stomach imo, so now she's joined the ranks of our other spoiler queens laugh out loud all imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Thankyou - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by mindless Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:39 pm

Alanna wrote:
mindless wrote:Didn't someone ask her to wear it just yesterday in Bryan's thread? laugh out loud No way is that a coincidence! Someone must've alerted her.
She probs thought the foiler was fun until it made her f2 the fan fav and there was too much Petal hoopla for her and her f1  to stomach imo, so now she's joined the ranks of our other spoiler queens laugh out loud all imo.

Probably. Kind of unfortunate, since I was hoping to be kept in suspense. I don't think I can fool myself into thinking that they both just really like those watches, Peter be damned.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:40 pm

Peter just posted this: https://www.instagram.com/p/BV-vtVCAcCL/?taken-by=peterkrauswi

is he already promoting products? :/

He seems happy at least! I'm glad things seem to be going well for him Smiley

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:45 pm

@gisellexlopez you bet me to it! I would pretty much say that's the icing on the cake no SHV for him this weekend JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:48 pm

gisellexlopez wrote:Peter just posted this: https://www.instagram.com/p/BV-vtVCAcCL/?taken-by=peterkrauswi

That's his Triathlon road bike he's had for at least two years. So just his gear he's had for awhile. Trust me, triathletes are very, very specific about their gear and especially their bike. (Spoken as someone who works for the sport)

Pic of his bike for 2015: https://instagram.com/p/4-C4aOg_j5/

Thankyou - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 70 87b72b10 Thankyou - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 70 86669110 Thankyou - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 70 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:52 pm

Yeah, with Peter's IG post along with other clues, I think this rules him out as the F1. This guy sure loves posting IG pics/stories on the weekends. Thanks Peter.laugh out loud

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:54 pm

umngirl wrote:
gisellexlopez wrote:Peter just posted this: https://www.instagram.com/p/BV-vtVCAcCL/?taken-by=peterkrauswi

That's his Triathlon road bike he's had for at least two years. So just his gear he's had for awhile. Trust me, triathletes are very, very specific about their gear and especially their bike. (Spoken as someone who works for the sport)

Pic of his bike for 2015: https://instagram.com/p/4-C4aOg_j5/

I knew someone that treated his bike like a Harley giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:54 pm

His caption: And with that, I'm finally all moved out and ready to enjoy this beautiful Independence Day weekend with "Betty Lou" the @feltbicycles B2 (camera emoji) Who's city are we riding to first for bootcamp?!

Pretty much tell us he'll be home for the weekend? eh?

Last edited by sdmom on Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:55 pm

quietpal wrote:Yeah, with Peter's IG post along with other clues, I think this rules him out as the F1. This guy sure loves posting IG pics/stories on the weekends. Thanks Peter.laugh out loud

he sure loves posting pics of himself and his business for sure :stirthepot
with now over 137K followers, good for him 2cents

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:01 pm

So, Rach is wearing her Breitling watch. Bryan is wearing his Breitling watch. Add another check mark in Bryan is F1 column, imho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:09 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:So, Rach is wearing her Breitling watch.  Bryan is wearing his Breitling watch.  Add another check mark in Bryan is F1 column, imho.  

Now all Rachel or Bryan have to do is post one of those countdown timelines sponsored by Breitling with the final countdown being the time of ATFR. Maybe?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:48 pm

Well a stylist just post a picture of Rachel..Saying who is ready for the weekend? I don't think Rachel could make it to CA that quick.JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler