SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 74 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thankyou - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:03 pm

Plus they usually go in a routine loop or schedule.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Thankyou - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:28 pm

Cmiiw. Rachel's timeline in early June
6/6 early morning spot on a flight
6/9 photoshoot for the Hollywood reporter
6/12 went to Oakland to watch the NBA finals with Whitney
Does Whitney live in LA now?

Bryan
6/6 cousin's son bday party
6/7 photo with friend posted
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVEBTm9DGlA/?taken-by=007sebas

If someone can fill Peter's schedule will be appreciated!
6/10 On his IG, he posts with two fans
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVLrQhjg_Eb/?taken-by=peterkrauswi

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:48 pm

Bringing this over from the confirmed sleuthing thread, it might help.

AllAboutLove wrote:June 9 - June 11 time period for possible 2nd SHV:
Rachel
- SM activity = intermittent/inconsistent (posted later gram, some IG likes)
- Physical whereabouts = unknown
Bryan
- SM activity = intermittent/inconsistent (posted SC pic, some IG likes, not active on each of time period)
- Physical whereabouts = unknown
Peter
- SM activity = consistently active (IG posts/stories, likes and some follows, active on each day of time period)
- Physical whereabouts = confirmed to be in Wisconsin (per IG stories, pics, and physical sightings)
Source

ETA: Yes, I'm pretty sure Whitney lives in LA.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:00 pm

The thing is, if SHV is over the weekend, 6/10-6/11, then it's with Bryan.
If SHV is during the week 6/7-6/8, then it can not be Bryan; it would be with Peter.
Can someone dig old threads to see Peter's whereabouts 6/7-6/8? I don't have time right now, sorry, maybe later.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:10 pm

Where has Bryan been all this time that his office personnel mention they are missing him? I wish that could be cleared up. Has he been hiding up somewhere all along?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:15 pm

sdmom wrote:The thing is, if SHV is over the weekend, 6/10-6/11, then it's with Bryan.
If SHV is during the week 6/7-6/8, then it can not be Bryan; it would be with Peter.
Can someone dig old threads to see Peter's whereabouts 6/7-6/8? I don't have time right now, sorry, maybe later.

It's on here somewhere but I believe Peter was teaching everyday that week and he was never missing iirc.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:43 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Where has Bryan been all this time that his office personnel mention they are missing him? I wish that could be cleared up. Has he been hiding up somewhere all along?

IMO yes.

I feel like he is actually closer to Dallas than we think and only travels back home occasionally. That's just a feeling I got there is no proof at all.

I think there was another couple (s) in the past that did that. Iirc Jillian was closer to Chicago most of the time ( lead being near f1) post filming. I also think Roberto was in CA most of the time post filming and Ali was there out and about seeming single.
Mo.

Incidentally, has Bryan surfaced at all as yet ??? Sorry I haven't caught up on threads and findings yet.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:52 pm

@nd4reality I am in agreement with you. I think he is spending a lot of time in Dallas. This way Rachel can be at work. He can be studying for his licensure test.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:14 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:^  Not a fan of her 'do.  

ME TOO! I don't like the styling, though I love and live in braids myself!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:31 pm

peter just posted on IG

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWAxn1wAH96/?taken-by=peterkrauswi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:35 pm

Yes, he posted that 7 hours ago and he's had an IG stories since.  I put a SC iof the IG story in his thread.   IMO, he's at home or wherever he's calling home now (his mom's, a friends, etc.)

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:50 pm

Rachel loves sports. If it is a SHV, they could be watching ESPN together since they probably can't be seen in public.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler