SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 78 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thankyou - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:17 pm

It is kinda funny that B and R reversed roles. Here we have B at some location soaking up the holidays and Rachel allegedly at home with the dog laugh out loud When really it's the lead that supposed to post she's at a shv and the contestant that's home. They're adorable and got jokes.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Thankyou - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:24 pm

Sorry to quote myself, but I posted in Bryan's thread yesterday.
Is this too good to be true? Should I believe it's truly SHV or Bryan's trolling?

Me of little faith but all I need is for Peter to post he's at home then I will 1000% convinced, laugh out loud

sdmom wrote:Where's Rachel? Where's Bryan?

Ok, Rachel, thanks so much for wearing the warch. Now, I have another request:
here's a photo from Saturday, May 27, your supposedly SHV.
Thankyou - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 78 Img_0622
Rachel's IG story 5/27

If you are having another one with Bryan, please post a picture of
A. BBQ
B. Pool
C. The same necklace
D. The watch

Any of the above will make me 100% convinced Bryan is your f1. Please? Praying
Have a great weekend.

(Let's see if there's any response. Why not give it a try and ask, right? Thankyou - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 78 3806527698)

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:43 pm

The pool pic Bryan posted reminds me of Shawn's snapchat he had of him jumping into the pool on what was a SHV I believe. July 4th is like Christmas for these leads and F1 giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:31 pm

sdmom wrote:Sorry to quote myself, but I posted in Bryan's thread yesterday.
Is this too good to be true? Should I believe it's truly SHV or Bryan's trolling?

Me of little faith but all I need is for Peter to post he's at home then I will 1000% convinced, laugh out loud

snipped

sdmom wrote:
snipped

Thankyou - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 78 Img_0623
Peter's IG story

snipped

isn't it from yesterday?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:33 pm

HEA wrote:Thankyou - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 78 Captur27
July 2 Rachel IG

I see a luggage on the top right

sorry to quote myself but (see bold)

Thankyou - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 78 Image611
July 2 Rachel IG

Last edited by HEA on Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:36 pm

I think the dark thing in the corner is a bedside table with a drawer slightly open. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:43 pm

Did ya'll notice that Eric took a day trip to the Bay this afternoon?  On what looks like a private jet?  So he was clearly traveling.  Is Andy Giddy the pilot? idk. It's on his instagram and fb. His pic was posted about 2 hours before Rachel's pic of Copper. (Maybe Rachel is in the plane with Copper, laugh out loud)

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:56 pm

SFoster wrote:Did ya'll notice that Eric took a day trip to the Bay this afternoon?  On what looks like a private jet?  So he was clearly traveling.  Is Andy Giddy the pilot? idk. It's on his instagram and fb. His pic was posted about 2 hours before Rachel's pic of Copper.  (Maybe Rachel is in the plane with Copper, laugh out loud)
I definitely like your thinking, laugh out loud.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:04 am

sdmom wrote:*** snipped ***
Me too. I either need (1) confirmation that Bryan's pic is at a SH or (2) Peter to post that he's at home in WI.  One or the other is coming soon ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:29 am

Ilovepeter wrote:

sdmom wrote:*** snipped ***
Me too. I either need (1) confirmation that Bryan's pic is at a SH or (2) Peter to post that he's at home in WI.  One or the other is coming soon ...

IMO a live IG yesterday July 1 with his grandma is enough proof to me...

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:40 am

mindless wrote:I think the dark thing in the corner is a bedside table with a drawer slightly open. JMO.
that's what I see as well imo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:48 am

emusha wrote:
mindless wrote:I think the dark thing in the corner is a bedside table with a drawer slightly open. JMO.
that's what I see as well imo

Me too.  You can see the slider on the drawer. Not sure where this was taken as there is no location on the picture and Picts don't need to be current to upload.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler