SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

20 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Amalia Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:19 am

mercieme wrote:@Amalia, thank you so much bestbud!
Let's now watch how they choose to show it during the premier. I did notice of the F7 both Tara and Elora are missing from your list, interesting but they already got intros as well and so did Cobie.

I agree with you, @mercieme, it's interesting that Tara's and Elora's limo exits/meeting-Matty-moments are missing from this video clip, but like you said, they've got their own intro clips and also, their limo exits/meeting-Matty-moments were shown in the some of the other promos, I believe?

Amalia

Back to top Go down

20 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:40 am

mercieme wrote:@Amalia I think girl #17 is the girl with the v-neck back red dress from Bobette's collage but she can confirm.

From the Ten Play video that you told us about, can you let us know the order of girls they showed exiting the limo? I am curious to know if girl in red assumed to be #17 was the first girl they showed. I can't watch on Ten Play which is why I am asking...thanks.

mercieme wrote:Thanks @Amalia......nah you make perfect sense.  It might be they are not showing her face becasue she is not a main player on the season. From what we sleuthed, no dark haired girl made the final 7. Should be interesting though to see how far she lasted, she looks gorgeous IMO if she is girl #17 in Bobette's picture collage.

Yes I do believe the red dress back view is girl number 17.  yes

I also agree she will be MOT but they used that shot from behind because her dress is beautiful and her dark hair also gorgeous - reminds me of Rose Red from the Snow White books.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:50 am

Bobette wrote:
mercieme wrote:Thanks girl for all the SCs. The top part of Elise's gown is actually ok looking IMO. I was expecting it to look a la bride of Frankenstein laugh out loud

Here's a better pic of Elise's Bavarian wedding dress red carpet gown.  

20 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 7 IaAs5Gs

Stringy should be arrested for crimes against fashion with this outfit IMO.

Source: TenPlay

Does anyone else suspect that Elise might be wearing a horrible wedding dress as a joke? I think she's going to be a really funny chick, so it wouldn't surprise me if she'd do that for a laugh. And the way she asks him, "You like?" in the latest promo with a big laugh makes me think she's in on it. All JMO... either that or she's just wearing a bad dress... giggling
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:13 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:
Bobette wrote:
mercieme wrote:Thanks girl for all the SCs. The top part of Elise's gown is actually ok looking IMO. I was expecting it to look a la bride of Frankenstein laugh out loud

Here's a better pic of Elise's Bavarian wedding dress red carpet gown.  

20 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 7 IaAs5Gs

Stringy should be arrested for crimes against fashion with this outfit IMO.

Source: TenPlay

Does anyone else suspect that Elise might be wearing a horrible wedding dress as a joke? I think she's going to be a really funny chick, so it wouldn't surprise me if she'd do that for a laugh. And the way she asks him, "You like?" in the latest promo with a big laugh makes me think she's in on it. All JMO... either that or she's just wearing a bad dress... giggling

Oh yes please let this be the explanation @Hearts_And_Roses!!! That make sense and fits with what I have seen of Elise thumbsup

Would also make for a good comparison if Elise gets to F2 and they do the flashbacks to first meeting - sleek, stylish Laura v goofy, quirky Elise.  Would make for a much more obvious contrast than say e.g. Lisa who is also in a sleek, stylish jumpsuit.  They are always planning for & thinking ahead to the finale edit from the very first night, IMO.

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:20 am

It definitely fits her personality. Let's hope @Bobette yes
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:22 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:It definitely fits her personality. Let's hope @Bobette  yes

If so, Stringy gets a pass from me for this atrocity.  If not and it's a serious outfit, Elise has grounds to sue IMO 20 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 7 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:34 am

Hmmm Bachie Aus has quite a history of goofy F1s...

Anna definitely more goofy than Rochelle, and IMO the funniest girl that season.
Sam & Lisa were both fun, but Sam was probably a bit more of a dag at the time.
Snez was goofy with Sam when it came to eating lots of junk food in front of him, Lana was more serious. Heather was the funniest of this season though.
Alex & Nikki pretty similar, and Faith was also quite fun-loving that season.

IMO the goofy girls generally do okay 20 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 7 1710264613
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:01 am

Secs from the new promo here: https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/cocktail-party-tension

Girl in black says Jen's dress is putrid

20 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 7 RC7t6gx

Jen cries

20 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 7 Lv1rPWU

Is comforted by brunettes

20 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 7 MeliiFv

Simone update: still hot

20 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 7 Xxj4rAT

Leah says she's there to meet Matty, not engage in drama - seems her emphasis will be on sexuality IMO not villain/nastiness

20 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 7 Af2XfcV

I want to see more of this dress.  The top looks like wonder woman.  She is talking about cutting the tension with a knife

20 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 7 INp0DKu

Tara talking about the DA-RA-MA.  I love how expressive she is!  Hope to get more Tara narrations throughout the season.

20 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 7 Io4gBRp

Very quick flash of the girls lining up - was hard to get a clear shot of this.  A cluster of of MOTs in the middle here IMO.  Everyone looks cold/bored/tired/over it.

20 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 7 9o8yAQk
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:08 am

clapping! wow thanks everyone! Enjoyed catching up this morning in this thread!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:32 am

@Bobette, you are a legend girl...thanks for the SCs.

In the RC line up SC, I see faces for 4 of the F7 and maybe Elise's hair Hugesmile
Elora
Lisa
Tara
Florence IMO (only half of our face is shown in your SC...she is in the lower left hand side)
I think it's Elise's hair shown and seen in the SC behind Tara because she is standing beside dirty blonde haired girl in cross back red dress and I think i see the white sleeves of her gown but not too sure.

In your SC with the hot Simone, that's Elise's face right behind Simone IMO. I am convinced it's her actually because the dirty blond haired girl wearing the red cross back dress is sitting beside her and and we have seen them sitting beside each other in Elora's intro vid

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:44 am

mercieme wrote:@Bobette, you are a legend girl...thanks for the SCs.

In the RC line up SC, I see faces for 4 of the F7 and maybe Elise's hair Hugesmile
Elora
Lisa
Tara
Florence IMO (only half of our face is shown in your SC...she is in the lower left hand side)
I think it's Elise's hair shown and seen in the SC behind Tara because she is standing beside dirty blonde haired girl in cross back red dress and I think i see the white sleeves of her gown but not too sure.

In your SC with the hot Simone, that's Elise's face right behind Simone IMO. I am convinced it's her actually because the dirty blond haired girl wearing the red cross back dress is sitting beside her and and we have seen them sitting beside each other in Elora's intro vid

Yes agree with all of the above - what I meant was in the very centre there are a bunch of MOTs IMO (Simone is hot, but I don't see her sticking around too long and we know she doesn't get to the top 7).  

Also agree that Elise is behind Simone but none of the "main contenders" as I see it (Laura, Lisa, Elise) are foregrounded aside from Tara and her fabulous hand gestures. laugh out loud She is very endearing IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:01 pm

Great SC @Bobette yes quick question which girl is the cop?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+37
ssin0547
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie
natik
spangler
Billysmom
solaroo
dolcimumma
AprilApril
Bumbleguild
Enough