SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NationalBestFriendDay - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 46 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

Post by composer53 Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:36 pm

I come to this thread to see what people have been sleuthed, not to read opinions. That is where I'm confused. Has anything new been discovered or figured out? From the short section we saw from next week, it looks like Peter is the one who is having doubt created about him. I think he is the most slow burn as nothing much has been shown in regards to their passion.
Thanks.
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

NationalBestFriendDay - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 46 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:44 pm

albean99 wrote:I finally got through this thread. I didn't watch either show so read about their interactions and finally was able to watch when Peter & Rachel had alone time. I really didn't see him leaning back and not being into her. I did see him wanting to get to know her better because he does seem into her to me. I like them together and Rachel seems pretty satisfied with Peter. I don't follow him close enough to know what he likes on SM nor do I care if he throws a little shade. F1 or 2, he doesn't have to like the other guy imo. That happens quite often when both really want to be f1. Anyway, I still like Peter and hope he's TB if not f1. NationalBestFriendDay - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 46 4256136633

Nicely put @albean99. Peter is personally more my type, but I can see that he might not be best suited for Rachel who seems more zesty. That said, points can be made for both or against both guys. Maybe she wants someone very similar to her who can keep up with her energy (Bryan), but perhaps she wants someone who is calmer to balance her out (Peter). Maybe Peter isn't as laid back in real life as he is currently being edited. I don't know. That's the point of watching.

This season has been somewhat of a disappointment for me thus far. Too much of the squad. Too much focus of the Lee cr*pfest. Too much idiotic stuff like Whaboom guy. Way too many TBC episodes and with the weeks where episodes are skipped, it just seems to be dragging on and on. I have loved the locations, but even those seemed rushed...three different counties in one episode is ridiculous. I do think Rachel got one of the best overall group of guys ever and I have enjoyed watching the bromances. It will be interesting to see how they behave going forward, particularly the bunch on BIP. As for Peter himself, I'm torn. I hope he ends up happy whether he is F1 or F2. I certainly wouldn't mind a season of him as the Bachelor, but again I think this season we are blessed with an abundance of possible Bachelor candidates...Alex, Will, Dean, Eric, Josiah and of course, Peter or Bryan. Which to pick??? plotting

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:52 pm

Sprite wrote:
albean99 wrote:I finally got through this thread. I didn't watch either show so read about their interactions and finally was able to watch when Peter & Rachel had alone time. I really didn't see him leaning back and not being into her. I did see him wanting to get to know her better because he does seem into her to me. I like them together and Rachel seems pretty satisfied with Peter. I don't follow him close enough to know what he likes on SM nor do I care if he throws a little shade. F1 or 2, he doesn't have to like the other guy imo. That happens quite often when both really want to be f1. Anyway, I still like Peter and hope he's TB if not f1. NationalBestFriendDay - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 46 4256136633

Nicely put @albean99. Peter is personally more my type, but I can see that he might not be best suited for Rachel who seems more zesty. That said, points can be made for both or against both guys. Maybe she wants someone very similar to her who can keep up with her energy (Bryan), but perhaps she wants someone who is calmer to balance her out (Peter). Maybe Peter isn't as laid back in real life as he is currently being edited. I don't know. That's the point of watching.

This season has been somewhat of a disappointment for me thus far. Too much of the squad. Too much focus of the Lee cr*pfest. Too much idiotic stuff like Whaboom guy. Way too many TBC episodes and with the weeks where episodes are skipped, it just seems to be dragging on and on. I have loved the locations, but even those seemed rushed...three different counties in one episode is ridiculous. I do think Rachel got one of the best overall group of guys ever and I have enjoyed watching the bromances. It will be interesting to see how they behave going forward, particularly the bunch on BIP. As for Peter himself, I'm torn. I hope he ends up happy whether he is F1 or F2. I certainly wouldn't mind a season of him as the Bachelor, but again I think this season we are blessed with an abundance of possible Bachelor candidates...Alex, Will, Dean, Eric, Josiah and of course, Peter or Bryan. Which to pick??? plotting

As much as the double spoiler pains me, it has made this show more interesting than the last few. It was so obvious with Nick, JoJo and Ben that this added element of doubt is fun, though very frustrating. Frustrating because I rarely get obsessed with contestants (only Jef and Nick from all my years of watching, which granted, has been sporadic and only equals about 6 years total, though every season since Andi's. I regress.) I now must add Peter to my obsession list. And since I hate surprises, not knowing without a doubt, plus Peter's clues not being as strong as Bryan's IMO, has me investing waaayyy too much time this season.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:52 pm

@Kels0012 I do agree that the double spoiler has made the show and sleuthing more interesting than most seasons. Thankfully for myself, I don't really get obsessed about anyone....even when I really like them....and those are few and far between. There are a few that I really dislike, but most of them are okay. I read most everything regardless who is the lead or who I like or who I don't, so I always feel as if I am investing way too much time on the forum. Usually, it is only after the show is over and I see how these people handle the fame post show and their true colours come out, that I really solidify my opinion. So far, Peter seems like a nice enough guy....whether on not he is F1 or F2. He is a hottie so I'm looking forward to seeing how he goes on from here...either way.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:47 pm

Well Peters on the move... IMO, he's damn fine! 

https://instagram.com/p/BV-vtVCAcCL/

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:54 pm

But he did say he riding his bike this weekend!
NO SHV for him! TO ME it solidifies he Is NOT F1! JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:58 pm

Hotmomma wrote:But he did say he riding his bike this weekend!

That and he is already starting to advertise products. I will still watch where Rachel is but this is definitely a sign he is F2 imo. Wonder where his first city will be and how long of notices he will give.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:01 pm

IMO, not really.. He said he enjoying the Independence weekend & asking what city he's visiting first. So where's he going? 

IMO, he's not riding his bike steady for 3-4 days...

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:01 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:

That and he is already starting to advertise products.  I will still watch where Rachel is but this is definitely a sign he is F2 imo.  Wonder where his first city will be and how long of notices he will give.

I would guess he will post it on SM. JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:04 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

That and he is already starting to advertise products.  I will still watch where Rachel is but this is definitely a sign he is F2 imo.  Wonder where his first city will be and how long of notices he will give.

I would guess he will post it on SM. JMO

Of course, he will post it on SM. :uptonogood laugh out loud

JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:06 pm

@GuardianAngel
I liked your post, I can definitely see what you are seeing. Like you I have gone back and watched the dates with Bryan and Rachel.  It does come across more real than I thought at first. I just can't get over the MLM guy (and that is a good thing) with all of the positive, positive lines I see with Bryan.  Even though I am sure he is a great guy, usually someone that positive has something to coverup or is in denial somewhere along the line in order to cope with the past. Where the TOG seems to have been willing to recognize his issues and be willing to work on them, which can mean alot in a future relationship. NationalBestFriendDay - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 46 1710264613 IDK what to think Smiley

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:08 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:

That's his Triathlon road bike he's had for at least two years so nothing new.

NationalBestFriendDay - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 46 87b72b10 NationalBestFriendDay - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 46 86669110 NationalBestFriendDay - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 46 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

+79
rinacabigas
Brill
Imp
Pattycake92
BachelorBabe512