SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 20 of 76 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 48 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 20 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:15 am

You know, I just had a feeling that every SM clue so far has been so obvious IMO, especially for Rachel being a sleuther herself (she had said something about sleuthing on an interview a while ago).

So here you go:

Talk about Peter starts around 2:20
But the zinger starts at 3:10
teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 20 1f609

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 20 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:35 am

@veni.vidi.vici Can you explain what you mean by the SM clues being too obvious? Also what was the zinger at 3:10 in that interview? I watched it and didn't understand what you meant?

I haven't had a chance to watch yet. Was there any shopping for a ring at the Farmer's Market?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:52 am

Ilovepeter wrote:@veni.vidi.vici Can you explain what you mean by the SM clues being too obvious? Also what was the zinger at 3:10 in that interview?

So, again all IMO, but for a person like Rachel who knows about the sleuthing world of the Bachelor/Bachelorette, she knows that people are watching SM for any moves she and F1/F2 will make. **edit** And the fact that it was mentioned by both Rachel and Chris Harrison on their blogs... just gave me the feeling of... well, maybe it wasn't really that important, since it's being mentioned so casually by these two.

But in regards to the video:
The AH interviewers are talking about Rachel and the conversation she had with Peter's mom.
In which she says, "And it's interesting because I never told Peter that conversation I had with his mom. So he'll be watching this all for the first time too."
That last sentence, you hear her voice deflection as she says "for the first time too" as if she's realized she said something compromising...therefore why I think it's the zinger.

And no, they did not even a clip of them shopping for jewelry. Just got some flowers and honey sticks at the Farmer's Market.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No discussion of anyone but Peter in Peter's thread)

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:00 am

How does Rachel know Peter will be watching for the first time what was said between herself & Peters mom? How does Rachel know Peters mom did not discuss with her son what they spoke about? Especially if he went home heartbroken 2-3 months ago? IMO the only reason I can think is that she's spoken to Peter about it. 

That was a clue as far as I'm concerned that she's still talking to Peter beatingheart

#TeamGap

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:31 am

I could tell that she thought she slipped when telling that story too. But I couldn't identify what she thought she inadvertently spilled. Once I saw the sentence written out by @veni.vidi.vici it is obvious. "So he'll be watching this all for the first time too."

Too is the keyword here. She has been saying everywhere that her finance is seeing everything for the first time. Now her fiance, Peter, is seeing this information just like all the other stuff she's having to tell him about for the first time TOO!

If I play devil's advocate and don't focus on the word too, it is still weird. Why is she even thinking about what Peter is or is not seeing for the first time? As @topazgold said, how does she know what Peter does or doesn't know about if she hasn't talked to him since the show ended?

Someone stop me, I'm getting pulled back on the foiler train!

**edit**

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:24 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : No discussion of anyone or anything other than Peter and in relation to him in Peter's thread)

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:34 am

@Ilovepeter I told you!! Same with me. I wanna give up on them but than a slight bit of hope brings me back!! Lol!!

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:11 am

@Ilovepeter Rachel had an IG moment yesterday. Peter had (another) one today. #doubletapforthegapclapback giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:18 am

veni.vidi.vici wrote:
Ilovepeter wrote:@veni.vidi.vici Can you explain what you mean by the SM clues being too obvious? Also what was the zinger at 3:10 in that interview?

So, again all IMO, but for a person like Rachel who knows about the sleuthing world of the Bachelor/Bachelorette, she knows that people are watching SM for any moves she and F1/F2 will make. ]**edit** And the fact that it was mentioned by both Rachel and Chris Harrison on their blogs... just gave me the feeling of... well, maybe it wasn't really that important, since it's being mentioned so casually by these two.

But in regards to the video:
The AH interviewers are talking about Rachel and the conversation she had with Peter's mom.
In which she says, "And it's interesting because I never told Peter that conversation I had with his mom. So he'll be watching this all for the first time too."
That last sentence, you hear her voice deflection as she says "for the first time too" as if she's realized she said something compromising...therefore why I think it's the zinger.

And no, they did not even a clip of them shopping for jewelry. Just got some flowers and honey sticks at the Farmer's Market.

And after that she says "we never talked about that at the season", to me it sounded as if she did talk about it after filming.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing quote - No discussion of anyone but Peter in Peter's thread)

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 20 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by ZIMfan Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:22 am

That "I miss you" & "I miss you too + hug is everything

Source https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0m6K_S9rAc

ZIMfan

Back to top Go down

Post by ZIMfan Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:26 am

From 1.43 ohhh sweet sweet love

Source https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdIAvBgVz60

ZIMfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:21 am

This is a Peter fan thread, leave discussion of Bryan or any of the other guys out of it.  Discuss Peter, Rachel and Peter and Rachel, anything else will be edited and deleted out.  If you want to discuss Bryan and others do it in a different thread, there are plenty.  Find the appropriate thread and go to it.

ETA: The thread is now unlocked. Please stay on topic. Peter, Rachel and Peter and Rachel together. Thanks! Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:12 pm

OMG!!!! I guess Peter is getting all kinds of hate today because he didn't say ILU to Rachel, in last nights episode. Looks like he is addressing fans about it. I notice he said, (paraphrasing) "I didn't say ILU after basically 2 dates, that he doesn't use those words unless he absolutely means it."

What is wrong with people????? Maybe someone can bring his full comments over here. I totally agree with him by the way!!!

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 20 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 76 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 48 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+78
frostedcupcakes
iamreal2u
Pattycake92
ElonM
bleuberry