SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 33 of 76 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 54 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teampeter - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 33 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by rinacabigas Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:41 pm

@ilovepeter Yeah, I noticed Peter's eyes were in the verge of crying in that scene that @NativeNewYorker brought it up. Although he's not a touchy feely kind of guy....his eyes expresses his emotions of what he's feeling at that moment and what he's thinking in his head.

Another discovery that I got from Twitter which might favor Peter as F1. Rachel have been calling her Fiancé as her ROCK. If you google what PETER means in Greek ...the answeris, it means a ROCK. I did google and its true. Peter living in Greece for 3 months during his modeling career might have relevance or not.

I also read that Millsy of ABC commented that Peter is home building for a family. Any thoughts on this?

Meanwhile, Peter is full speed in preparing his Worth Training Center's upcoming grand opening on August 12th!! Wishing him success on all his present and future endeavors.

Nothing new that I saw last night on the Finale preview. So the $64 question on who will get the final rose will stay afloat till Aug. 7th. I can't wait and suspense is killing me. LOL. I'm still on Peter's camp though and will not waver. #ITISNOTOVERUNTILITISOVER

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

teampeter - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 33 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:57 pm

@unknown82 I love your enthusiasm. Are these your hopes or do you know something for sure? I remember in her early interviews Rachel said she followed her mother's advice to follow her gut and it worked for her. On the show, she said she followed her gut with Peter on the first one-on-one but that was a long time ago.

I still don't think Rachel choses Peter given all the real-life goings on trackable on their SM. But they keep saying this is a season of firsts. Rachel has said something happens that has never happened before in the finale too. They have really built up edit for Peter to be F1. Wouldn't it be amazing if she cuts Peter, regrets it and he comes back to propose and she accepts?! There have been other seasons where someone has come back, I can remember Reid on Jillian's season, but no lead ever said yes. So this would be a first and dramatic and shocking!!!!

But the "first" in the finale will probably instead be something like Rachel proposing to TOG or screaming yes before TOG pops the question.

@rinacabigas can you please elaborate on what millsy said about Peter? I have no idea where to search for more info.

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:24 pm

rinacabigas wrote:@ilovepeter Yeah, I noticed Peter's eyes were in the verge of crying in that scene that @NativeNewYorker brought it up. Although he's not a touchy feely kind of guy....his eyes expresses his emotions of what he's feeling at that moment and what he's thinking in his head.

Another discovery that I got from Twitter which might favor Peter as F1.  Rachel have been calling her Fiancé as her ROCK.  If you google what PETER means in Greek ...the answeris, it means a ROCK.  I did google and its true.  Peter living in Greece for 3 months during his modeling career might have relevance or not.

I also read that Millsy of ABC commented that Peter is home building for a family.  Any thoughts on this?

Meanwhile, Peter is full speed in preparing his Worth Training Center's upcoming grand opening on August 12th!!  Wishing him success on all his present and future endeavors.

Nothing new that I saw last night on the Finale preview.  So the $64 question on who will get the final rose will stay afloat till Aug. 7th.  I can't wait and suspense is killing me.  LOL.  I'm still on Peter's camp though and will not waver.  #ITISNOTOVERUNTILITISOVER

Also of note, The Worth Training Center has it's home in the Lyric Apartments.  These apartments are in full view of the capital, and on the boulevard where many community activities happen, as well as close to the University.  One picture that caught my attention in the hometown dates was of Peter and Rachel with the view of the capital and the flag in the middle (DisneyABC).  She has stated she wants someone who is ambitious, and willing to follow after their dreams.  It may be something, may be nothing,  but it seemed that Peter was telling Rachel about their future in this picture.

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:29 pm

Just a question, seeing as Rachel and Peter visit the Monastery and Priest, and talk about the value of marriage.  Isn't true in most, if not all, Catholics have to receive permission from a priest to get married? As this would explain that Peter would equate engagement with marriage, as well as his definition.  They both seem to be persons of faith and take that faith very seriously, at least in their upbringing Hugesmile
And if a proposal is given, then he would be doing it in the right steps. Just a thought....

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:32 pm

To be married in a Catholic Church in my diocese typically one needs to give six months' notice and attend a pre-Cana preparation program. But you don't need permission to get engaged.

I don't know what faith the kraus family practices, but tog 's mom spoke of going to Mass...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:34 pm

@rinacabigas great shares!
No, I think he is a very touchy/feely person, just not in laugh out loud front of the cameras.

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:35 pm

@Billysmom
Thanks for letting me know, that helps explain things, how do they view engagement?

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:22 pm

violetstoo wrote:@rinacabigas great shares!
No, I think he is a very touchy/feely person, just not in laugh out loud front of the cameras.
Yes, that's what I think too. He's gentlemanly in front the camera to the point of not raising his hand about having kissed Rachel on that Ellen date. Even his first kiss, which was actually pretty assertive, barely came across that way on screen but it sure swept her off her feet literally almost!

I remember there was one preview of the HTDs in which his mother said something about all Peter's business plans to Rachel but they didn't air the scene. Rachel said she likes an ambitious man.

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:11 pm

@violetstoo Thank you.  Re:  the picture that you're talking about that in a way foreshadowing Peter's plan for their future.....is that the one where they met in the middle of the bridge or where they're leaning against the railings of the bridge?  That' was my first impression too.  They're both ambitious, driven and hardworking in their own way.

@ilovepeter Perhaps, Millsy said that in one of the podcast with Julia.  I seldom listen to any podcast as they seemed to be long and winded.  I prefer to read what they have to say.  I think, Millsy's words had been lost in translation...if you know what I mean.  My take on what probably Millsy meant was: Peter is at home building his business for his future family (Rachel, Copper, Daisy). Your memory serves you right about the fact that Peter's mother discussed his business plans to Rachel (something like that) on the HTD promo but was not shown when the episode aired.

Last edited by rinacabigas on Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ETA:)

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:35 pm

@violetstoo @ilovepeter I agree that Peter might not be that touch feely with Rachel when in front of camera or in public but in private or when with family and friends....he's a lovey dovey kind of guy.

Some of the things I admire about Peter is that he's very discreet, gentleman in every way, kind, principled and most of all very honest.

BTW, my thought about Peter's right hand on Rachel's butt where they're kissing after they pressed (or didn't do much stomping....hahaha) the grapes.  My impression was that Peter was holding Rachel's dress so that it wouldn't be blown by the wind or her dress will not accidentally comes up while kissing.  Rachel even mentioned to Peter when they met up for their FSD, not to squeezed him too much when they embraced each other as she's afraid her dress might goes up.

Last edited by rinacabigas on Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:43 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ETA)

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:40 pm

So who's ready to see a live version of McPeter on ATFR?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:45 pm

ElonM wrote:So who's ready to see a live version of McPeter on ATFR?

Me!!! Raising my hand and feet! Question...why McPeter?

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 76 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 54 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+78
frostedcupcakes
iamreal2u
Pattycake92
ElonM
bleuberry