SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 39 of 76 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 57 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teampeter - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Stacia620 Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:37 pm

I didn't want Peter for the Bachelor at first, but I do now. That breakup was very passionate. I would like to see that passion unleashed on someone he knows he wants and is ready for. I think the process could work for him if he found someone that he is completely blown away by. Rachel just wasn't THE one. jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

teampeter - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by rinacabigas Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:40 pm

Uugggghhh!  I was so drained last night watching the heart wrenching breakup of Peter and Rachel.  I felt like I was one of them at that moment.  My heart is heavy and still is for Peter and Rachel.  It's obvious that they still love each other even after they have broken up.  At the present time, they're just not meant to be together.  Who knows the "GREATER FORCE" that Peter is talking about might intercede on their behalf in the future to rekindle their love for each other,

I have mixed feelings about Peter being the Bachelor.  I fear that it will backfire on him especially if there are WOC contestants and they're eliminated early or if these women are frontrunners but not chosen. Then, they accuses him that he's not really into marrying WOC. I firmly believe he's color blind if it comes to his heart.  However, if he's the Bachelor......I don't have a choice but to watch him.  I love Peter's traditional beliefs, character, honesty and being discreet. If he'll be the BACHELOR, I hope majority of the viewers will accept him positively.

IMO

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:42 pm

@sophienette on Twitter and her blog has a great fan video for Peter. Sorry I don't know how to bring it over. Peter was just about the only reason I watched this show. Sorry but that is the truth. He will be the only one I follow on SM too.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:08 pm

@Keepit100 Nice post. Agreed with you that Peter would have proposed at ATFR or even at FRC if he got a validation (he should have asked Rachel in the bedroom without camera) from Rachel during their FSD.

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:11 pm

Props to Ali for this blog post dedicated to Peter.
http://aliluvs.com/blog/2017/08/08/big-question-peter-proposed/
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:02 pm

I think I wouldn't mind seeing Peter as bachelor. He's far from perfect and I actually like F3 more as a person, but I think he'd be a good lead. Plus, they could dangle the opportunity that he might only give out a promise ring at the end, because that's part of his storyboard, so it will be a matter of not only who he chooses, but also whether or not he will propose. :D

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepit100 Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:16 pm

Rachel's concern: how do I know that, if I choose Peter, it will ever leave the boyfriend/girlfriend stage?

You don't. There are no guarantees in life and a ring and proposal is not a guarantee either. Even marriage is no guarantee.

All you can do is follow your heart and trust the love you have and let everything else work itself out in time. That's what love is.

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:51 pm

@Rolly Rachel is doing too much with her interview, we know what we saw, heard what you said (no matter how chopped and screwed) and felt what you felt. If Peter didn't mean that much to you and you knew since Geneva why was being in the Alps your fav place, why did you let Dean go who the follow week said he loved you.

She is going to shoot herself in the foot with all this back peddling. We know you're hurt (alot of us are too) but she needs to stop trying to feed us lies to save face with her man. It is what it is.

Peter I dont know if I want him to be the bachelor, he's too good for it, (and I lowkey still want him and rachel together). He should just focus on his business for a little bit and maybe visit a beach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:07 pm

themindof_vee wrote:@Rolly Rachel is doing too much with her interview, we know what we saw, heard what you said (no matter how chopped and screwed) and felt what you felt. If Peter didn't mean that much to you and you knew since Geneva why was being in the Alps your fav place, why did you let Dean go who the follow week said he loved you.

She is going to shoot herself in the foot with all this back peddling. We know you're hurt (alot of us are too) but she needs to stop trying to feed us lies to save face with her man. It is what it is.

Peter I dont know if I want him to be the bachelor, he's too good for it, (and I lowkey still want him and rachel together). He should just focus on his business for a little bit and maybe visit a beach.
What's best for me is to see him as the bachelor even if a beach is what may be best for him. This revisionist history with Rachel is very irritating and I'm not liking her very much. I think Peter may have dodged a bullet.... maybe I'm just angry with how's she acting with ATFR and today. I hope she lets go of it and can just be happy.

Still #TeamPeter
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:14 pm

I haven't even posted my thoughts on the finale so I'll just do it here. The finale last night didn't make me upset or anything along those lines, because I knew Peter would be the gentleman that he is and handle whatever came at him with grace, and he did. I would love to see him as the next bachelor, but whatever happens, Peter's shown he'll be just fine. He's got a great family, great friends, his business is doing really well and he'll have no shortage of options when it comes to finding a life partner.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:20 pm

ReneeM wrote:I haven't even posted my thoughts on the finale so I'll just do it here. The finale last night didn't make me upset or anything along those lines, because I knew Peter would be the gentleman that he is and handle whatever came at him with grace, and he did. I would love to see him as the next bachelor, but whatever happens, Peter's shown he'll be just fine. He's got a great family, great friends, his business is doing really well and he'll have no shortage of options when it comes to finding a life partner.

I just really really want to watch him .... giggling find the love of his life. But you are right, I have no doubt he will be just fine. I have to say I was better prepared for my F1 not getting picked this time around. The break up though was more difficult to watch than I expected. Brutal. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:23 pm

A gentelman.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelorette-runner-up-peter-kraus-not-ready-be-next-bachelor-1027661?utm_source=twitter&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 76 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 57 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+78
frostedcupcakes
iamreal2u
Pattycake92
ElonM
bleuberry