SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 61 of 76 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 68 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teampeter - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 61 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:25 pm

Good for Peter and those who have donated.

I'm very curious about his trip. His Monday motivation had me wondering if he is going to be TB.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

teampeter - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 61 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:53 pm

@ReneeM from your lips! teampeter - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 61 3552228123

teampeter - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 61 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by frostedcupcakes Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:28 pm

teampeter - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 61 LJkwqbq
teampeter - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 61 NSCzqM5

I just wanted to post some pretty PINKHEART
Source: Peter's IG stories
frostedcupcakes
frostedcupcakes

Female Posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:35 pm

RS tweeted today that Peter is the next Bachelor. Fingers and toes crossed that this is true and our fave will have an adventurous, romantic, and fun season. Hope he finds love and love find him.

Damn it, this will be one flipping hot season. giggling beatingheart I couldn't help saying that laugh out loud
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:38 pm

ElonM wrote:RS tweeted today that Peter is the next Bachelor. Fingers and toes crossed that this is true and our fave will have an adventurous, romantic, and fun season. Hope he finds love and love find him.

Damn it, this will be one flipping hot season. giggling beatingheart I couldn't help saying that laugh out loud
If true, I hope whoever his F1 is, she's okay sharing him with the internet bc das bae.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:47 pm

ReneeM wrote:
ElonM wrote:RS tweeted today that Peter is the next Bachelor. Fingers and toes crossed that this is true and our fave will have an adventurous, romantic, and fun season. Hope he finds love and love find him.

If true, I hope whoever his F1 is, she's okay sharing him with the internet bc das bae.

Yes, I hope she's the strong type and can handle all the loving from us and the rest of #teamPeter.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:58 pm

I am dying to see what kind of girl he chooses!! I bet he can be quite affectionate when appropriately inspired laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:03 pm

I have such mixed feelings...scared for him; thrilled for me! I'm just going to go with the latter! WOOOHOOOO!
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:06 pm

Acrunch wrote:

I have such mixed feelings...scared for him; thrilled for me!  I'm just going to go with the latter!  WOOOHOOOO!
I've just come to the conclusion that he'll be fine no matter what. Juan Pablo got a terrible edit and guess what? He's married now, is still gainfully employed etc. Bad edits aren't life enders or even ruiners. It sucks for a while and then you get over it so if he does get a negative edit, it'll suck for a while, then he'll get over it like everyone else before him.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:28 pm

I hate to get my hopes up in case RS is wrong. :nervous I think it is Peter.... for once I would get the lead I want! What a fun season this will be if true!!!
jumping jumping :dancing peg: laughlaughlaugh jumping danceround
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:29 pm

If Peter is the next Bachelor, I'm definitely staying in the non-spoiler thread**edited**
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:37 pm

Norcalgal wrote:If Peter is the next Bachelor, I'm definitely staying in the non-spoiler thread**edited**

Good idea!  Unfortunately I'm a spoiler junkie so I'm going to have be selective and limit the threads I frequent. **edited**
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 76 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 68 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+78
frostedcupcakes
iamreal2u
Pattycake92
ElonM
bleuberry