SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mysthelma Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:58 pm

Yeah I think he said that to Rachel... plus Peter also saying something is his fault..

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 1f49b  makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:59 pm

From watching the previews at the end of last night, Peter makes Rachel cry. He says it's his fault. The synopsis says he shares his doubts with her. This is sounding like Brooks to me. Then Dean says she is so upset about Peter, that she is closing herself off to the other men left and not giving them a chance. Peter gets a rose, because he has a htd, we've seen the pics. But maybe he leaves (like Brooks) at F3.

I did think in last night's episode, Rachel's QT with Bryan seemed a little different than the night before. She seemed a little more skeptical and he was really having to push her to think positively. Like she's not 100% buying what he is selling, she's holding back a little. JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:00 pm

There's irony this season, in that viewers can see that Peter is not giving her the very thing she wants. Her love language is physical touch.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:02 pm

I'm not sure that scene where Rachel is crying with the grey gloves has anything to do with Peter. The crying sounded like a VO to me.

I could be wrong, I didn't watch it again.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:10 pm

R is wearing the same clothes in the crying Scs as she was on the group date. Jmo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:12 pm

LynnTa wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:
Bachelorette: Episode 1307 (7/10)
RACHEL TAKES THE SIX REMAINING MEN TO THE STORYBOOK INTERNATIONAL CITY OF GENEVA, SWITZERLAND, AS HOMETOWN DATES LOOM, ON ‘THE BACHELORETTE,’ MONDAY, JULY 10, ON ABC

*snip*

Rachel takes Peter on the final one-on-one date, flying over the Swiss Alps in a helicopter. After touching down on the top of Glacier 3000, they share a wonderful dog sled ride to a cozy warm spot where they can huddle with a steaming cup of hot chocolate. The fact that the two have not spent quality alone time together for a while has amped up Peter’s anxiety. He is struggling with doubts that he shares with Rachel. What are the possibilities of a future together? Is this the end of the road for the passionate couple?

*snip*

"passionate couple"---Really? They must be editing out all the passion from P.
Why am I getting the vibe that Peter might leave at F3 and that Eric is F2?  Hmmmm

Yeah I had the same reaction to that especially considering last episode Rach had to ask Peter to kiss her. Suspect

If any of the guys and Rach are passionate it is Rach and Bryan IMO.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:14 pm

I watched her with Peter again, and honestly, she seems a little drunk to me. She seems very tipsy through that conversation on the couch. Not her usual composed self. laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not sure that scene where Rachel is crying with the grey gloves has anything to do with Peter. The crying sounded like a VO to me.

I could be wrong, I didn't watch it again.

No - she has on a green parka in Switz with Peter.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:23 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
LynnTa wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:

Why am I getting the vibe that Peter might leave at F3 and that Eric is F2?  Hmmmm

Yeah I had the same reaction to that especially considering last episode Rach had to ask Peter to kiss her. Suspect

Maybe it's a typo and was meant to be passionless? makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 3806527698

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:26 pm

When Peter talks about "making her cry and it's his fault" I don't think he's talking about Rachel I think he's talking to Rachel about someone else. I think it is their date together and he's sharing something upsetting to him.JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:08 am

That makes sense. In her blog for episode 6, she says that she breaks down next episode when she has to send more home. That's probably when Matt and Adam go home. Why is Dean upset about her being closed off to other relationships?

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:26 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
LynnTa wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:

I personally think their scenes are getting edited to death to paint the picture they want to show us of two completely different guys as the final 2; the serious, laid back mid western guy who is taking it slow versus the passionate Latin lover who is all in by the time the first cocktail party is done. I find it hard to believe that someone as outspoken and smart as Rachel is wouldn't have called Peter out if he wasn't putting out or giving her what she needs. On the contrary...Rachel has said that he's always focused on her and that she never had to question where she stands with Peter. JMO.

Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Amethyst
FashionLover
rinacabigas
Just Looking
pbmax