SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 73 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 58 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachlorette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:33 pm

As I read through fb comments and youtube comments, predominantly IMO folks are not trusting Bryan. IMO, viewers are not growing to love Bryan. Rachel said that viewers are going to fall in love with her F1 just like she did in the end. But I don't see that yet. We'll see. imo. Just read the comments on Rachel's latest instagram pic (with Elan).

Last edited by SFoster on Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

SFoster

Back to top Go down

TheBachlorette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:35 pm

SFoster wrote:As I read through fb comments and youtube comments, predominantly IMO folks are not trusting Bryan. IMO, viewers are not growing to love Bryan. Rachel said that viewers are going to fall in love with her F1 just like she did in the end. But I don't see that yet. We'll see. imo.

Rachel is not always right TheBachlorette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 3806527698 It will be a rocky finale on SM if she picks Bryan and her sister not trusting Bryan will add fuel to the fire of most people that already do not trust him.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:35 pm

SFoster wrote:Eric gives the best hugs, though. C'mon. laugh out loud
:yes: he does IMO. I don't see him F1 (Bryan has that on lock IMO) but I'm going to be so heartbroken for Eric if/when he is eliminated. Especially if he falls in love with Rachel and has that heartbreak   TheBachlorette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 1f494  TheBachlorette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 1f62d
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:36 pm

Do we have her pic with Eric to compare as well?

I think as usual the show dies many of these guys a disservice with the edit. None are as one dimensional as shown.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:37 pm

I really liked Kristen Baldwin's recap: Swiss Dismiss

Ali always remains unspoiled so I thought it was interesting to see what she thinks.

Ali Fedotowsky-Manno‏Verified account @AliFedotowsky  3h3 hours ago
My thoughts so far on #TheBachlorette  1) I still don't buy Bryan's lines -good guy, just feels forced to me 2) Dean for the next Bachelor!

I would love to see Peter as the next Bachelor. But it seems so obvi that he has the strongest connection Rachel! So Dean has my vote!
Source

I really liked Eric tonight but am not seeing much between him and Rachel.

Bryan just comes across as pushy to me. I think he's been trying to get "dibs" on Rachel since the beginning, way before he could have known that they are a good match. Maybe this is part of why he's single at 37? JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:38 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
SFoster wrote:Eric gives the best hugs, though. C'mon. laugh out loud
:yes: he does IMO. I don't see him F1 (Bryan has that on lock IMO) but I'm going to be so heartbroken for Eric if/when he is eliminated. Especially if he falls in love with Rachel and has that heartbreak   TheBachlorette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 1f494  TheBachlorette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 1f62d

I don't think anyone is going to be heartbroken this season, JMO! All will be well! I just feel it! TheBachlorette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 4256136633

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:39 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
umngirl wrote:This last 45 minutes is gonna be so boring.  TheBachlorette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 1f634  TheBachlorette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 1f634  TheBachlorette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 1f634

That's why I wondering about melon or cheese on that platter. It was pale green or orangey. What say all?

LOL So I wasn't the only one!  cantstopl First thought was melon, but then I changed it to cheese. Would have to go back and rewatch in order to be sure, but not tonight. TheBachlorette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 3806527698

Last edited by MiaHawk on Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:40 pm

albean99 wrote:I really liked Kristen Baldwin's recap: Swiss Dismiss

Ali always remains unspoiled so I thought it was interesting to see what she thinks.

My thoughts so far on #TheBachlorette  1) I still don't buy Bryan's lines -good guy, just feels forced to me 2) Dean for the next Bachelor!

I would love to see Peter as the next Bachelor. But it seems so obvi that he has the strongest connection Rachel! So Dean has my vote!
Source

I really liked Eric tonight but am not seeing much between him and Rachel.

Bryan just comes across as pushy to me. I think he's been trying to get "dibs" on Rachel since the beginning, way before he could have known that they are a good match. Maybe this is part of why he's single at 37? JMO

Also, notice how Bryan doesn't seem possessive or into Rachel when he is with the other guys. Peter is the opposite. So weird. JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:41 pm

I don't see Cary the stylist have a pic of Eric with Rachel? So far I only see the other three guys. Hopefully he posts one of Rach and Eric too. 

One thing I noticed is that Cary posted twice for Bryan and Rachel tonight and showing Bryan again with Rachel - another F1 giveaway clue IMO.

https://www.instagram.com/caryfetman/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:41 pm

#watchgate

TheBachlorette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 Captur44

SOURCE : https://www.instagram.com/p/BWZDAnvj5zk/?taken-by=natalieshabtai
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:47 pm

Thank you for posting that preview! Lots of good screen caps to sleuth. Not much shown on Bryan except for the MTP part. To be honest, I'm excited to see a more feisty or sassy part of Bryan coming out to play and I think we may get it during the MTP session. He sounded a bit exasperated in that shot of him saying he has given it his all.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:49 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I don't see Cary the stylist have a pic of Eric with Rachel? So far I only see the other three guys. Hopefully he posts one of Rach and Eric too. 

One thing I noticed is that Cary posted twice for Bryan and Rachel tonight and showing Bryan again with Rachel - another F1 giveaway clue IMO.

https://www.instagram.com/caryfetman/

That makes sense. They have "hidden" Eric all season. There are no videos on youtube of the dates or private time with Eric. wink wink. Very telling. Silence is golden. JMO of course.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 73 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 58 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Amethyst
FashionLover
rinacabigas
Just Looking
pbmax