SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 73 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:34 pm

For an itm this past episode, I noticed Eric was wearing a shirt he didn't wear at all during what was shown. Wonder what was up with that? I'm going to be looking for the shirt in the next couple of weeks laugh out loud Just saying.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:39 pm

2observe wrote:
Ilovepeter wrote:At this point if Bryan is not F1 her relationship is doomed because it would take a saint of a man to overlook how much she is jumping Bryan's bones. I love Peter but he is no magnanimous saint! LOL
You mean like Eric. giggling
rofl I would love it if Eric were F1 because she is the most happy and relaxed with him! They are like a sweet high school couple in the best sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:43 pm

When ITM's are done at different times, there are several things that confirm it. What they are wearing, was worn during another time of filming, their hair style, jewellery, nail polish, background mansion, vs hotel. Her hair is the same, same top, and that background doesn't look like the mansion IMHO.

Rachel's ITM looks IMO the same time as Bryan's HTD ITM.

Thanks to @sdmom for finding it so quickly.

GuardianAngel wrote:
coolangel wrote:
brownravens wrote:Okay i've come to the conclusion that the only way to know for sure who the F1 is, is based on SC. SM is too hard to follow and easy to manipulate  - unless we get a Kaitlyn level fiasco or Nick level zero care factor.

The following SC - is accompanied by the comment it's such a whirlwind/I'm falling in in love, and in the video she puts her face in her hands and its such a genuine gesture. Therefore whichever date that outfit is from - that person is surely the F1.

TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 Screen12
Source

All JMO

I also think the SC above is from Bryan's HTD. Here is a SC I took of one of the videos. IMO The top is the same. The red flower and small portion of the white flower is visible in the preview SC.

TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 Captur60
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTViFt2A53Q

All JMO

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4153p36-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-confirmed-sleuthed-info-no-discussion

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:08 pm

Does Rachel say she is fallING in love or that she has fallen in love? This past episode, at the beginning, when she is walking around Geneva, she says she is 100% falling for these guys (plural).

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:09 pm

I believe she said she's falling in love. imo
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:03 pm

SFoster wrote:Does Rachel say she is fallING in love or that she has fallen in love?  This past episode, at the beginning, when she is walking around Geneva, she says she is 100% falling for these guys (plural).  
I watched that part and they show Rachel saying "I'm 100% falling" on camera and "for these guys" off camera. The latter phrase could have been edited that way to make it seem like she's falling for multiple guys, but that may or may not be the case. Just something to consider.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:41 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Serious question, no snark or sarcasm meant.  But for those that think Rachel is playing Bryan or that Peter or Eric are the better choice and more obvious love story, will you still be #teamrachel and support her and her F1 post show, if Bryan is indeed F1?

Sure. The leads never pick who I would pick, anyway. I figure Rachel is the one who has to live with her F1 (for however long.) Plus Rachel has seen a lot more of Bryan than I have. So if he is the one who makes her happy, good luck to them both.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:59 am

@SFoster we definitely see a different thing about the tube. I saw a guy stuck under her and hung on her back as he was drowing under water. I could see his fear on his face with this NOT AGAIN when she did the same on the sofa... poor thing he needed oxygene right? (teeeeeeeeeeeeeasing)

@GuardianAngel yes I know it was sleughted, this is why I said "confirm" as a reminder that the ONLY ONE she said that (so far edited at least) during HTD was with Bryan. @sdmom well done!!!

All this to just say that the top 2 are always special for the lead. Those are the 2 the lead focus on from ep1, after that it is friend zone up to top 8, then extra to get rid on GD and RC.... IMO

HTD is IMO where reality kick in. I saw terrible HTD (did not watch Ben season but sure saw the HTD recap with jojo's brothers)... cannot name them all... but mostly I saw terrible "meet the parent's lead" a la JP/sister with the F1

What is different here is that HTD and meet parents' lead are the same week... which is out of the normal pattern of

F1: good/open arms HTD, poor meet the parent"s lead (too good to be true)
F2: good/doubts HTD, parents loves him (perfect on paper)

Parents IMO never see affectionate F1 as a good thing. They are IMO sceptic and still IMO see that as OTT. From single to in love in a matter of weeks is I think a chock for them... so IMO they often pick the more reserved, the less affectionate..... the less scary IMO. They fear the passionate speedy instant love IMO

Bryan is scary. Peter is not. Bryan is in love OTT. Peter is not in love YET, therefore less scary.

IMO demonstrating affection is not a mark of non affection but for the other people not involved; I believe it is less scary and show more love somehow. I totally fail to see that. For me affection is a huge part of showing love. I am always unconfortable with cold attitude, do-not-show-affection-in-public

At the end of the day, who is rachel? a woman who is touchy-feeley or a woman who is unease to demonstrate affection? Because for me I saw an agressive woman who kissed, even asked (!!!!).

Rachel said that she expects that the man will meet her half way (not sure here but i think I read it somewhere). I believe she wants/ wanted her F1 to give her a love proof. For me the "he loves me, he truly loves me" is moving to TX.

Kasha member and friend talked about peter GF... we know Peter wishes to go back to LA. He is homeless but stays at his moms. His ex (?) follows bryan; rachel, peter and dean (who leaves in LA). Petersaid his tour will start in Frisco and LA...

Bryan is homeless. We do not know where he is now. We do not know his plans.

Which one of the 2 looks more F1? which personality is more in sync with rachel? which guy is more ready emotionnally?

jmoaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:36 am

To add to what I said above, for Rachel's sake (and assuming that Bryan is F1,) I hope I am *wrong* about him. Maybe he is like one of those overly affectionate cats who will not leave you alone -- always in your lap, giving you head butts, purring whenever he sees you, and rubbing up against you.   TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 1f604
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:16 am

Amethyst wrote:To add to what I said above, for Rachel's sake (and assuming that Bryan is F1,) I hope I am *wrong* about him. Maybe he is like one of those overly affectionate cats who will not leave you alone -- always in your lap, giving you head butts, purring whenever he sees you, and rubbing up against you.   TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 1f604

Did I heard Rachel said she went to therapy before this? Rainy days are in the forecast. IMO

Last edited by reason on Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:52 am

@reason Just curious, what makes you say that?

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:19 am

I think in anyone's life there are going to be sunny days and rainy days. That's life.
I am interested in exploring this comment Ladybug82 mentioned the other day:
Ladybug82 wrote:Serious question, no snark or sarcasm meant.  But for those that think Rachel is playing Bryan or that Peter or Eric are the better choice and more obvious love story, will you still be #teamrachel and support her and her F1 post show, if Bryan is indeed F1?
From what I personally picked up on the internet I think there are a lot of people that will not be happy. Not that personally it effects me or how I feel. It should make for an interesting post season discussion.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 73 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Amethyst
FashionLover
rinacabigas
Just Looking
pbmax