SELECT CONTENT

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:02 am

I really hope that viewers will check out this show when it starts on Sunday night. Hopefully, people will be able to get viewing links/watch it online if they don't have the TLC channel. They have been airing commercials for it frequently on TLC the last few weeks. I also noticed the production company was trying to promote it on Twitter while live tweeting Married at First Sight. I really think this show is supposed to be like a combo of a Bachelor type show like BIP, with an MAFS show and some Big Brother (living in a house) experience thrown in as well. The romantic in me would like to see at least one lasting marriage from this. They all live in the Chicago area, so at least they have geography on their side as far as maintaining a relationship. The part of me who enjoys watching "social experiments" is intrigued as well. These people make a potentially 2 month long commitment to be in this environment. Hopefully, that means they really want to give this process a shot.

suzq

Back to top Go down

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:17 am

It sort of reminds me of Love in the Wild, which I so enjoyed. Thanks for the Sunday night reminder!@suzq

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:37 am

@GuardianAngel. You are welcome for the reminder, GA. What's Love in the Wild?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:48 am

It was only on for two seasons. It was so good, but it wasn't renewed.

10 women 10 men met for the first time. They chose who they want to couple up with. They have to complete challenges, sort of like The Amazing Race. The winning couple gets to spend the night in a nice cabin while the rest tent it or stay in a less than desirable accommodation. At one point, every week? they get to choose who they want to continue with, sometimes they chose the same person, sometimes they choose someone else if they didn't feel a connection with the person they were with. The ones that didn't get chosen go home. It dwindled down to the last three couples.

Season 1 Samantha and Mike IIRC always chose each other, they ended up getting married. They had a baby girl. Heather and Miles from the same season also got married. The winner wins a trip around the world? IIRC but there is no engagement, or any commitment. It was nice to see two couples continue their relationship and get married.

Season 2 Yaninna and Ken won the finale, they too continued their relationship, eventually got engaged and married and had a baby.  Chase and Summer also eventually got engaged and married. Ben and Michelle got married but divorced the year after for whatever reason.

I should catch up on these couple and post updates. I apologize for any errors, just going by memory for some of the info, and some I refreshed myself from wiki.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_in_the_Wild

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:01 pm

Thanks for all the info! Sounds interesting! I will have to see if I can watch it online somewhere. It sounds like some lasting couples were made!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:25 pm

@GuardianAngel. There is a new article and preview of this show on people.com. Can you bring it over here? Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:07 pm

http://people.com/tv/the-spouse-house-meet-the-cast/

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Spouse-house
TLC’s newest relationship series The Spouse House offers a very clear choice: Get married or get evicted.

The 10-episode reality show (produced by Married at First Sight‘s Kinetic Content) puts 14 strangers — seven women and seven men — from the Chicago area under the same roof for eight weeks to help them find The One — and PEOPLE has an exclusive First Look at the cast.

Each episode will follow the group as they get to know each other through a variety of activities, and relationship experts Dr. Isaiah Pickens and Christine Hassler will pair couples up and guide them along the way to find their husband or wife — but there’s a catch.

At the end of each episode will also be an engagement ceremony. If no one proposes, two people will be evicted to make space for new housemates. Couples that do get married will remain in the house as newlyweds and will continue to interact with the remaining singles and receive advice from the experts.
Ashley P.
The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Ashleyp293

KINETIC CONTENT
With a dating pattern consisting of relationships lasting no longer than three months, Ashley, 26, blames her short attention span and the fact she thinks she is better than the men she dates as the reason why she is still single. The Iowa State University graduate enjoys working out and is an avid music fan. Currently climbing the corporate ladder, Ashley feels her life is in a perfect place right now — in all areas except romance.

Danny

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Danny125
KINETIC CONTENT
Having had many short-term relationships, Danny is more ready than ever to find the right girl and live happily ever after. When he’s not working, the 29-year-old enjoys working out, trying new restaurants and going out with friends. He looks to his parents’ 32-year marriage as his relationship inspiration.

Brianne

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Brianne230
KINETIC CONTENT
The “queen of the three-month relationship” has had several mini-flings and three long-term relationships in the past. Brianne, 28, loves to travel, attend concerts with her sister and is a huge Mariah Carey fan. She is ready to meet The One, and her ideal match is a man who is understanding, compassionate and motivated.

Chris
The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Chris052

KINETIC CONTENT
The 33-year-old is doing what he set his heart out to do through his work as an adolescent therapist. Chris grew up in a household full of love with parents who have been married for 34 years. He is eager to find his equal and start a family.

Ashley D.
The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Ashleyd344

It’s a deal breaker for the 30-year-old fitness fanatic if her potential mate does not share her passion for working out. A graduate from Loyola University, Ashley is an animal lover who volunteers her time at the local shelter. She is looking for someone who is liberal, kind, creative, smart and funny.

Albert
The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Albert139

KINETIC CONTENT
Albert is an entrepreneur who has opened three gyms and serves as the vice president of a non-profit organization that helps those wrongly convicted of crimes. The 40-year-old shares three with his ex-wife, and considers them the loves of his life so he’s looking for a woman who can accept his children as her own.

Kelli Jo
The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Kellijo269

A country girl through and through, Kelli Jo enjoys sports and off-roading when she’s not traveling the world for her job as a flight attendant. With four relationships under her belt, she tends to fall for bad boys she thinks she can change. Now 33, she ended her engagement to her previous boyfriend after finding out he was cheating on her the entire time.

Tom

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Tom096
KINETIC CONTENT
Tom loves his job working in commercial sales and enjoys biking, boating and flag football. He also volunteers as a Big Brother to a 12-year old boy. The 36-year-old is unwilling to settle when it comes to love and is looking for an intelligent and driven partner to travel around the world with.

Yesnaya
The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Yesnaya165

Yesnaya is currently a full-time student attending her last year of physical therapy school and has an 8-year-old son. Having been cheated on in every one of her relationships, loyalty and trust are the two most important qualities she looks for in a partner. The 28-year-old admits that she comes as a package deal — her potential match must love her son, too.

Darren
The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Darren071

An adventurous person, Darren earned his pilot’s license when he was just 17 years old and enrolled to become a full-time pilot. Darren has since changed careers, though, and has worked as a locomotive engineer for the past nine years. Having been previously married, the 29-year-old says he was too guarded before and is now determined to have a different experience the second time around with a respectful woman who is ready to make a commitment and start a family.

Toyya
The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Toyya324

KINETIC CONTENT
Toy graduated from the University of Tennessee and currently works as a probation officer focused on troubled youth with substance abuse charges. The 36-year-old is a house music aficionado who enjoys going out dancing but also likes staying at home and cooking. Her one true love was tragically murdered, and she’s determined to find a husband who can live up to the kind of man that her beloved soul mate was.

Jimmy
The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Jimmy015

KINETIC CONTENT
A firefighter who has been married once before, Jimmy, 34, understands the type of commitment that a successful marriage requires and admits that he misses sharing a life with a wife. In his free time, he plays hockey, enjoys traveling and spending summers living on his boat. Jimmy wants a woman who is loyal, faithful and willing to commit to a lasting relationship.

Missy
The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Missy199

KINETIC CONTENT
With a degree from Oakland University in athletic training and two Masters’ degrees in sports medicine, Missy currently enjoys working as a chiropractor specializing in hockey physical therapy. She’s never had a long-term relationship in her 39 years and jokes she is married to her work. She is a triplet and would love for her future husband to have been previously married so he can see what changes he needs to make before marrying her.

Jonathan
The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Jonathan028

A self-proclaimed hopeless romantic, Jonathan always dreamed of finding a love like his parents who have been married for 45 years. Seven years ago, he fell head-over-heels in love with someone who unexpectedly broke his heart after just six months. It took the 42-year-old real estate agent years to get over the relationship and since then, he hasn’t found The One.

The Spouse House premieres July 9 at 10 p.m. ET on TLC.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:57 pm

@GuardianAngel.  Thanks for posting this!  It helps to read bios of everyone beforehand!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:58 pm

@GuardianAngel. Sorry for the double post--just got a new laptop (switched from a PC to a Mac) and trying to get used to it.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:26 pm

Although I posted all that earlier, I didn't read it until now. They all seem very nice with interesting back stories.

(Can't believe all the cheating!! no no )

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:54 pm

Looking forward to watching tonight! I hope more people watch and join in on this thread!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:00 pm

@suzq I have my PVR set, but I don't think I will be watching live as I'll be out with friends. I will post my impressions after I have watched it. I will be interested in seeing what everyone thinks.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
GuardianAngel
mizzoufan
suzq
Relalou
Newto
nd4reality
Sprite
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum