SELECT CONTENT

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 50 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 32 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spousehouse - The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:01 am

nd4reality wrote:@havadrpepper there are some scenes in the promo with Ashley crying and Tom getting angry.
I agree I think they crash and burn.

Chris is annoying me. I don't like Missy so I hint they make a good annoying couple together.

Yeah, those scenes were in another preview as well. I think there was a scene of Ashley being proposed to but I don't think it was Tom.

Back to top Go down

spousehouse - The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:02 am

I'm getting sick of the 90 day Fiance crap commercials. That was one season I lost interest in and they keep showing updates.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:02 am

wow it's almost over. We won't see if anyone gets engaged.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:04 am

I wish they would show more of the contestants. I think Tom and Ashley Lauren will crash and burn, too. I like Jimmy and Kelli Jo and Danny and Naya. I think Brianne is going to get hurt and I don't think that Chris and Missy will work out in the long-term.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:10 am

Who is Tom yelling at in the previews?

I hope Naya comes around Danny seems to really like her.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:55 am

I clicked on the new Behind The Scenes (Behind The Walls) video and it wouldn't play -- why post something if viewers aren't able to watch it? That is frustrating. I really wish that the episodes were longer -- why bring in new contestants when some of the original ones as well as the newbies don't get any airtime? I definitely see a connection between Jimmy and Kelli Jo as well as Danny and Naya.

Did you all see that they are already asking people to apply for the next season of Spouse House? I hope that if there is a next season that there are longer episodes and more of them. Has anyone made screen caps and/or analyzed the promo for next week yet?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:42 am

Someone else just posted on twitter with the Behind The Scenes link--it was good! It was 9 minutes long and I wish they would have shown these scenes in the regular episode. If others are able to watch this -- I hope that it can get screen capped and analyzed --Thanks so much!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:21 am

@GuardianAngel

Tom was yelling at Ashley Lauren. There is a scene of them sitting and talking and he is wearing that outfit.

@suzq I have some screen caps from the season preview from last week. I'll try to get them posted tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:05 am

@suzq can you post the link for us ? TIA

I wish some me would do episode by episode clips of the 2 possible end game couples I.e. danni and Naya and KJ and jimmy.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:00 pm

@havadrpepper thanks.

This is so annoying. It doesn't work for me.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:41 pm

So I watched the episode last night and agree with everyone that it just flew by. There are people there who I don't even remember speaking. The two people who were eliminated, I don't even remember and then they introduced two new people. Jake was shown making the moves on Naya, but the lady, other than one brief moment when someone asked her a general question about something or other, wasn't shown until the elimination ceremony.

Similarly, during the elimination ceremony, we again didn't see everyone express who they were interested in...or not. They just focused on a few of the people we have been seeing a lot of.

So far I like Kelly Jo and Jimmy as a couple. I think they seem well suited. Both low key, normal, nice people. I can also see Danny and Naya, although he seems really shy, he appears sweet, but he will need to work on his communication skills.

I don't like Missy or Tom. I think they should pair up because they are both rather full of themselves. I can see them both ending up with nobody. I had to laugh when Albert went after Ashley and the shoe was on the other foot for Tom. I don't really see any physical chemistry between her and Albert, but then again, I don't see Ashley and Tom working out long term either.

Brianne seems really nice and Chris is a bit of a d*ck. Have we even seen Darren show interest in anyone? For some reason I kind of like him even thought I've barely seen him.

I wish the episodes were longer and we got to know them all better. I am curious to see what will happen next week when the four couples are put in mock marriages. Do we know who they are pairing up? Kelly Jo and Jimmy, Danny and Naya, Ashley and Tom, Missy and Chris?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:48 pm

I'm really like Naya and Danny together. I think Chris is playing the girls. I did like the scenes of Jimmy and Kelli Jo together.

I don't care for Tom and Ashley at all.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 50 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 32 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
GuardianAngel
mizzoufan
suzq
Relalou
Newto
nd4reality
Sprite
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum