SELECT CONTENT

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 50 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 39 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spousehouse - The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:10 am

I didn't see her in the previews? so she must have left?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

spousehouse - The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:14 am

Correct me if I am wrong -- isn't IVF considered medicine? I guess medicine is okay in Missy's opinion if it helps her have a child?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:14 am

I saw a promo on TLC for the next episode and there is another new woman that is coming on the show? Can anyone sleuth this? Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:49 am

Yes, I believe her name is Tracy.  I posted this in a previous post in this thread:

(Stalking Darren's IG again, I found the name of the other blonde that I believe hooks up with the guy in the dinner pic.  Tracy Jetzer and her IG is private sad  )

So I think this girl, Tracy, and Scott are the other solid couple from the show as I've seen them together in pictures on IG post show.  However, I'm not sure if they get married or just continue to date.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:45 pm

@havadrpepper. Thanks! I saw that if you hashtag #spousehouse that some Instagram posts/pictures come up from some of the new contestants if anyone would like to bring those and the SM info over. Thanks! I am still curious as to how many people casted on the Spouse House had been in the application process for MAFS Season before. The fact that everyone casted is from the Chicago area makes it a little too convenient. I think they also posted another Behind The Walls video clip as well.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:53 pm

suzq wrote:@havadrpepper. Thanks!  I saw that if you hashtag #spousehouse that some Instagram posts/pictures come up from some of the new contestants if anyone would like to bring those and the SM info over.  Thanks!  I am still curious as to how many people casted on the Spouse House had been in the application process for MAFS Season before.  The fact that everyone casted is from the Chicago area makes it a little too convenient.  I think they also posted another Behind The Walls video clip as well.

I think everyone being cast from the same city is to make it easier for people post show. Imagine if Naya's now husband lives cross country. It's setting people up for failure. This way, it doesn't entail a move, change of jobs, etc. They can integrate their lives much more easily. I think I remember reading somewhere that they are doing the same thing for next season...casting from the same city. Does anyone else remember that?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:07 pm

Sprite wrote:
suzq wrote:@havadrpepper. Thanks!  I saw that if you hashtag #spousehouse that some Instagram posts/pictures come up from some of the new contestants if anyone would like to bring those and the SM info over.  Thanks!  I am still curious as to how many people casted on the Spouse House had been in the application process for MAFS Season before.  The fact that everyone casted is from the Chicago area makes it a little too convenient.  I think they also posted another Behind The Walls video clip as well.

I think everyone being cast from the same city is to make it easier for people post show. Imagine if Naya's now husband lives cross country. It's setting people up for failure. This way, it doesn't entail a move, change of jobs, etc. They can integrate their lives much more easily. I think I remember reading somewhere that they are doing the same thing for next season...casting from the same city. Does anyone else remember that?

Yup they explained that this was the idea from the beginning. Seems sensible to me since it eliminates a career move as obligatory for a couple to continue

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:49 pm

I think that is a great idea to cast from the same city, so people can easily continue their relationship afterward! I also think it helps that the people on this show want to get married, too. Some people may be wanting TV exposure, but that is not their main reason for doing the show.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:47 am

I think on the most part, they do want to get married. Very few of them are active on IG from what I can see (as someone that doesn't have an account). In fact, Darren who was very active on IG has now made his private so can't even go back to look at old photos! The 2 most active on IG that I could see were Darren and Missy. The rest not so much with the personal stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:39 pm

New preview up on the TLC website!  Actually gives away a lot of information about the next episode.  I have posted SC's in the SC thread.

There are 3 new people shown in the short video so I believe the Chris does leave with Missy and it will be shown the beginning of Sunday's episode.  I then think 2 new people come into the house... including the blonde that @suzq saw in the preview (I think Tracy is her name). She is the one that I think hits it off with Scott who joined the house last episode.  I also think that maybe Ashley Lauren leaves the house during the episode and a new gal is brought in before the next engagement ceremony.

The preview on the website takes place the day of the next engagement ceremony (which would be the one at the end of Sunday's episode).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:54 am

Episode 6 Synopsis from TV Listings:

Missy's bold decision may mean she's leaving the house single and alone; Tom and Ashley Lauren continue to have their ups and downs; Scott may have met his future wife; a sudden twist to Jimmy and Kelli Jo's love story shocks everyone.

Episode 7 Synopsis from TV Listings:

Issues from Kelli Jo's and Jimmy's pasts may stop them from saying ``I Do''; Tom thinks he may have made a mistake in choosing Ashley Lauren over Kelli Jo, and prepares to make a shocking move on the wedding day.

source

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:56 pm

After watching the videos on the TLC website again, I am thinking that Ashley Lauren does not leave during the week like I originally thought. The person I thought was a new girl just might be her since she is holding a leather coat... which Ashley Lauren has been wearing a lot in the last couple of episodes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 50 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 39 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
GuardianAngel
mizzoufan
suzq
Relalou
Newto
nd4reality
Sprite
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum