SELECT CONTENT

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 50 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 40 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chicago - The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:39 pm

I do think there is a new woman comes in, but I am not sure when!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Chicago - The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:40 pm

Wow, these 2 really hit it off fast!

Sort of liking Scott and Tracy together.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:41 pm

Do we know how long the exploratory marriage lasts for?

I hope these two get engaged. They are older, more mature and they had an instant attraction.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:42 pm

And, here is the fight scene that is on TLC's website.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:43 pm

Well, I'm still hopeful about Jimmy and Kelli Jo.... Danny and Yesnaya had that fight and look where they are Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:44 pm

That was not nice.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:46 pm

@GuardianAngel, evidently the exploratory marriages last as long as the experts say. They took Tom and Ashley Lauren out of theirs last episode but put them back in it this episode.

@suzq, I believe the other girl that comes in is named Michelle. I put her IG info in the social media thread. There might even be another guy because there was at least 1 more guy in the premiere pictures on Darren's IG that I haven't seen yet. And, since his IG is now private, can't look at it again!

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:49 pm

@havadrpepper. I wonder why Darren changed his IG to private. Thanks for adding Michelle -- I wonder when she comes in? Is the next guy to come in named Michael?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:51 pm

@suzq, I had no luck in finding anything on a guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:56 pm

These two are never going to make it!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:58 pm

They are a disaster together.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:01 am

Ashley Lauren and Tom are not a good match! @havadrpepper. Thanks for trying to find info on the upcoming new guy. I still wish that the episodes would be longer. I literally saw Kevin for 20 seconds.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 50 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 40 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
GuardianAngel
mizzoufan
suzq
Relalou
Newto
nd4reality
Sprite
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum