SELECT CONTENT

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 50 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chicago - The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:48 pm

I really don't see what all these girls are seeing in Tom. He has had his eye on so many of the girls... Kelli Jo, Ashley Lauren, Ashley K, Isabella (we never saw that date that was in the previews) and now Michelle. He is just a player.

Back to top Go down

chicago - The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:52 pm

He's coming across as a reality tv contestant looking to extend his 15 minutes.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:58 pm

The comments under the TLC Chemistry Meter are pretty much what we are saying here.  Loved this one

"Tom reminds me of a child. He toss his old toys to the side for the shiny new one. When he sees somebody else playing with his old toy, he wants it back. We saw it with KJ -> Ashley Lauren -> Ashley K -> Michelle.
He's ridiculous."

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:02 am

omg laugh out loud

He's making his next move.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:03 am

Oh man he's throwing her out of the bus. AL didn't have any connections so he tried to help her??

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:03 am

What? they get to leave?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:05 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Oh man he's throwing her out of the bus. AL didn't have any connections so he tried to help her??

Well, of course, it is all about him.

Like I said above, I would have liked to have seen her with Kevin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:05 am

I like Darren but Isabella is not the girl for him!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:08 am

Tom Michelle Isabella Darrin and Tracy and Scott.

If we have 3 engagements I'll be very happy!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:13 am

Why. does everyone want to be with Tom? I don't get it.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:16 am

I don't either. He does nothing for me in the looks department or his attitude.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:22 am

From post filming IG posts, I don't think there will be any engagement for Darren or Tom. Not sure about Tracy and Scott either although I think they might still be dating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 50 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
GuardianAngel
mizzoufan
suzq
Relalou
Newto
nd4reality
Sprite
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum