SELECT CONTENT

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spousehouse - The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:17 am

suzq wrote:Maybe it's just me, but I think Missy is kind of "over-the-top" with her SM "gushiness" about Chris and their relationship.  As much as I love romance, there seems to be a fine line between proclaiming your love and going overboard with it at least for me.  All JMO.

Missy is OTT for everything from what I saw on the show. Chris has a glazed look to him and barely answers anything since she does it for him. I just found her rude and condescending. I get being into a guy and fighting for him, but that doesn't mean you need to treat others like a piece of sh*t. Ashley fought for Tom...as crazy as that was...and while I questioned her sanity, I didn't find her rude/crude/nasty. Missy seemed more interested in winning than anything else. While I initially like Chris, now he seems like a different guy. It's almost as if Missy has brain washed him and he is like a zombie now.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

spousehouse - The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:56 am

@Sprite. IA--Chris seems like he doesn't have an opinion of his own anymore. I don't find that attractive at all. I really think that Brianne is better off without him. I can tell that Missy is a competitive person, but when she said that she had "more to bring to the table than Bri" -- that really seemed like a low blow to me. I really think Missy believes that, too. I can't believe that this didn't turn Chris off a little bit. It would have me if I had been in his shoes.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:20 pm

Missy's gushiness on SM reminds me of how excited people (especially teenage girls) are about their first love. They want to shout it from the rooftops and tell everybody all about it. And, we all know (cause she kept reminding us) that she had never been in love before.

I'm not sure Chris ever did have an opinion of his own. On his first date with Brianne, he pretty much told her what she wanted to hear. IMO, Chris does not have a backbone and having Missy being like she is works for him. If that relationship is what they want, then they can have it. I'm sure that Brianne will find someone that will fight for her and put her as number one just like Kelli Jo did... it just wasn't in the Spouse House.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:44 pm

Danny and Naya are no longer together per her IG today.  I have posted the photo and her comment in their thread.

Evidently Missy posted a photo of her and Danny with this comment:

Funny... let's go back a few days on the praise some gave to a cast member for sticking up for them selves and sticking up for their friends, although admirable ... most thought I was the "mean girl". During my time in the #spousehouse , I thought someone was crying wolf for four weeks and milking the "poor me" (I hope I'm wrong) and another was being inauthentic , creating drama and about to hurt MY friend. Meanwhile, I stood up for MY friend, and MY boyfriend....it shouldn't matter if a friend is female or male. Well, maybe we can FINALLY see why I had enough and said the things I did! #teamdanny ❤️

source

Evidently not long after that Naya posted her photo and comment. Naya's IG account is now public as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:54 pm

Wow--Missy really has to air everything out on SM. I feel bad about Naya and Danny, but especially Lance.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:56 pm

PS. Thanks @havadrpepper for your sleuthing! I am glad that at least Jimmy and Kelli Jo are doing well.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:45 pm

ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Edited post created a duplicate post!

Last edited by havadrpepper on Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:17 pm

What is Tracy's IG? You're post probably has emoji's in it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:What is Tracy's IG? You're post probably has emoji's in it.

Yeah, it did and ended up with the duplicate when I tried to fix it!

From the social media thread (I don't follow her just followed a tag from Missy's IG post):

Instagram of Tracy Jetzer (private)

https://www.instagram.com/tjetzer921/

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:18 am

havadrpepper wrote: Missy and Chris are still together and threw a big Halloween party this weekend. As I was looking through the tags on the pictures, Tracey's IG is no longer private.  So I scrolled through her photos and found one of her and Scott posted on September 11.  This is what she wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BY66QaOAZtK/?taken-by=tjetzer921

spousehouse - The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 21569056_150455522207292_2309828395266998272_n

tjetzer921 Now that Spouse House  is over (thank goodness) I wanted to thank this man @scottwyly for sharing this crazy experience with me. This journey was completely out of my comfort zone but I have no regrets. Contrary to what you "saw" on TV Scott and I both decided that we were not going to get married because the timing was not right...not his parents...not Scott...WE both made that decision.
Another little secret, we actually met in CA before we went on the show A mutual friend of ours put us in contact so our "real" first date was two weeks prior.  I am also grateful that we got to share this nutty experience with my brother and his family (the two cutest little boys in the world that named Scott Uncle Scotty Poopy Pants), my parents and Scott's parents. Further, I want to thank Scott's parents for being most gracious, welcoming and wonderful to me. Thank you Jim and Pele for opening your home up to me on the show and after.

Because the show films  us for 12+ hours a day you all didn't get to see the amazing experiences we got to share together. Remember, you see maybe 20% of what actually happened and more importantly what was actually said. Scott did NOT dump me on TV! Duh  We actually left as a couple but both realized when we returned to Chicago that our lives didn't blend. Even though we are no longer together romantically we will be forever bonded as friends from this adventure.

Last but most importantly, I am beyond proud of you Captain Scott Wyly for your service in the US Army and venturing off to your 4th deployment!!!

I couldn't fix the post so I reposted it and deleted the messed up one.

What a sweet message! I always likes Scott. Thank you for your 4th deployment and thanks to all who risk their lives! beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:58 pm

Thanks @GuardianAngel.

I agree that it was a sweet message. The fact that he is on another deployment is why he hasn't been in any IG photos lately like he was during the summer.

Also, in the post that got deleted I mentioned that Ashley Lauren thanked Missy for a great party so it appears she was there as well. Tom is also in a picture from the party so evidently they are getting along well enough to hang out in social situations. I tend to think that some very good friendships were made by this cast and they are extending into the friendships the cast had before shooting the show!

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:41 am

Thanks for the updates! Very interesting that Tracey and Scott met prior to the show. Hope that Scott is okay for his 4th deployment and thanks to him for his service!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
GuardianAngel
mizzoufan
suzq
Relalou
Newto
nd4reality
Sprite
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum