SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:34 am

Post clues and speculation/sleuthing for F4 and potential F1 here. No Discussion.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:09 am

Laura Byrne  
- seems to have received the second SD/Epi 3 SD (a typical F1 pattern) of the season
- has another SD - likely with plane by water and kissing Matty J (getting 2nd SD a staple for F1s)
- she changed her SM post-filming and matches what Matty J put on his bio last season for Bette
- she's from NSW and Sportsbet claiming winner odds for NSW winner
- Sportsbet claiming winner odds for brunette winning and Laura brunette
- DM and other media claiming that the winner is known and highlighting Laura (spoiled F1? past seasons known so DM and media highlighted F1)
- DM and other media (Mamamia) using info sleuthed from the forum to support Laura for F1
- Pre-season media promotion of Laura and seen as possible winner (typical F1 promotion pattern to highlight F1 pre-season)
- Laura highlighted in Bach S5 promos 1-2 (a pattern for F1s)

AllAboutLove wrote:Some more on Laura... I can see these two as a match... just the creativity aspect and Matty's interest in design. Plus getting the 2nd SD has been the date for F1s before so I think she's a frontrunner (either for F1 or for possible next Bette)
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Me-600x873

Since launching ToniMay in the Summer of 2010, the earthy, boho creations of Sydney based designer Laura Byrne have been turning heads around Australia. The eye catching and creative pieces reflect the artistic background of Laura, who spent years studying Fine Arts at University, where she first became familiar with the natural and exotic materials that she now combines to produce the inspirational and easily identifiable designs that make ToniMay so special.
More here http://stylebyyellowbutton.com/style-profile-laura-byrne-designer-tonimay/
AllAboutLove wrote:Interesting... the GD the girls had to write down their biggest fears.
Laura's biggest fear is "allowing all the walls to come down and allowing myself to be completely vulnerable to falling love in love with someone who doesn't love me back"
I'd say this will be Laura's story arc on the show. Laura having to open up and let her walls down and be vulnerable and potentially get hurt at the end.
So I can see it going either way... that she will let down her walls and be F1.... or ... that she will let down her walls and not be F1 and get heart broken.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3FE08E4F00000578-0-image-a-48_1493773000319
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4468220/Bachelor-stars-fight-Matty-J-s-love-skimpy-gym-gear.html
Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
BasicallytheFBI wrote:Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 19073011

Laura Bryne's personal insta @aladyandacat reactivated, in her bio states "queen of reverse parking".

An article for meet the contestants for the Bachelorette https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelorette-2016-Meet-Contestants-42331475
"Matty J
State: New South Wales
About him: Matty just moved back to Sydney after living in London for four years, and finds women who can reverse park with ease particularly attractive."

Bit of a strange coincidence IMO
8snipped*
That's very interesting that Laura included that in her Bio especially considering that is not what her bio stated until post-filming so I think it could possibly be a clue, especially if she is F1 (which I still think she may be given her stats and overall sleuthing about her).
I didn't need any more convincing that Laura is F1 but this adds even more weight IMO so thanks for posting.  I was going to say watch for the 'coincidental' Daily Mail article about this tomorrow but since they seem to be pushing two themes at the moment (Laura FAILED to win Matty's heart and Matty FAILED to find a girl) they'll probably ignore this little gem.  
Has The Bachelor's winner ALREADY been leaked? Fan theory suggests a hidden message on jewellery designer Laura Byrne's Instagram account is 'proof' she is Matty J's favourite girl
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4592944/Fan-theory-suggests-Laura-Byrne-won-Bachelor-Australia.html#ixzz4llD1Zud7

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 415390F100000578-4592944-image-a-32_1497174487874

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 415390FA00000578-4592944-image-a-33_1497174498112
Do they know something we don't? Sportsbet's odds in favour of a NSW contestant winning The Bachelor... as fan theory suggests Matty J has picked Sydney jewellery designer Laura Byrne

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4595954/The-Bachelor-winner-NSW-according-Sportsbet.html#ixzz4ll7sjhiH
Bobette wrote:Here are the now-removed category odds. The odds between brunette and blonde are closer than I thought but the state of origin odds will be useful clues when we find out more about the girls IMO.  

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* YsOkoGc
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* PLALdwe
http://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/entertainment/the-bachelor
AllAboutLove wrote:OK mag using pic of Matty and Laura and typical to past F1s where the word "win" is used pre-season

Could be a pro or a con: Laura maybe have been back on SM per her professional IG on May 11? Need to know exact end date of filming to be sure.

So I just checked Laura's Insta (Tonimay) and it appears there are some new posts suggesting she's back? Or are they old posts? What does everyone think?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUEhbtzj_1Q/?taken-by=tonimay&hl=en
https://www.instagram.com/p/BT7bCYOD9I4/?taken-by=tonimay&hl=en
Amalia wrote:
Bobette wrote:*GASP*  I had her locked in for F1!  Wow, OK.  These do look like possibly new posts, the Bondi one from 11/05 has an exchange about it being "amazing today" and Tonimay replying "it was, wasn't it" - so that seems realtime, and the other one looks like the back of Laura's head.  Maybe someone else is posting them though?  Is this her personal Instagram or business one?

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* SOJPkOC
Source
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* NPIMQse
Source
A photo with the same outfit, just with a hat on, and in what seems like the same spot, was posted some 30 weeks ago too by the Tonimay instagram account:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BLr9QkmjYG9/?hl=en

So it seems like the photo by the water posted recently might be an old one! (Which has already been suggested above, I just thought I'd mention the photo from 30 weeks ago that looks like it's possibly from the same photo shoot!)
Cetamy wrote:I noticed Laura had been following Matty on instagram with her tonimay business prior to filming and during it probably as a fan and I'm not seeing it now. Or I could be wrong she still is. Anyway it would be interesting to note when she actually unfollowed a pity I only noticed this on Friday. My guess is she might've been chosen and decided to unfollow to avoid speculation when it actually airs or not chosen and decided to unfollow. All jmo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:13 am

Potential clue: Matty's description of the things he finds really attractive.

Source

- adventurous
- loves the outdoors
- positive minded
- can see the best in tough situations

Voiceover was possibly recorded post-show to tie in to F1.  Speculated that F1 will be edited to highlight these qualities.

mercieme wrote:
mjoy wrote:I think that they're re-iterating what he's specifically looking for is setting us up for who F1 will be.  So whoever is shown to have those qualities in the edit will be F1 IMO.

I completely agree with you yes I have my suspicion that's his girl he described to a tee..that promo does not look like the one that was shot while filming shown in the BTS matrix pics dated Apr 26th. So it could have been done later IMO. Should be interesting which lady fits this description...jmo.

IMO the inclusion of "Can see the best in every situation even when times are tough" foreshadows F1 having an obstacle to overcome. Potential tie-in to Laura:

AllAboutLove wrote:Interesting... the GD the girls had to write down their biggest fears.
Laura's biggest fear is "allowing all the walls to come down and allowing myself to be completely vulnerable to falling love in love with someone who doesn't love me back"

Though could of course refer to a variety of different obstacles - be on the lookout for girls going through tough times on the show as this could be a clue IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:15 pm

Copying over from Laura'a thread - relates to @AAL post above.

Bobette wrote:Was just going through the BTS pics of the boxing group date and there are several of Laura's "message board" where she wrote about her biggest fear being letting her guard down and risking falling in love with someone who won't love her back (paraphrasing).  Here she is holding it face out (so it can "accidentally" be photographed by the media) and then another pic of it being carried in an even more obvious manner by a crew member.  

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* R0SMyVA
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 6jVdu6H

Source

There are no shots of the other girls' boards and no apparent attempt to show them off in the same manner as Laura's.  This all seems suss to me - IMO they are trying to draw attention to Laura's backstory which I'm guessing will be that she's had a broken heart in the past and is scared to open up but she will let her walls down so she and Matty can mend their broken hearts together and yada yada yada.  Classic F1 storyline, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:14 am

Clue for Tara in F4/HTD

Bobette wrote:Clue potentially placing Tara in Final 4:

Pic of Matty arriving for what Diimex calls a "home visit"
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* AJGFncz
Source:Source

Number in yellow circle and white lines an apparent match for Gold Coast Airport, IMO suggesting HTD for Tara as she lives on the Gold Coast (has been referred to as a "Gold Coast Woman" in the media).

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* SEbmzy4

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_0016

Source Thanks to @mercieme for second pic

Cobie also lives in QLD but since she works at Weatherford Drilling and presumably lives near that location, production would have more likely flown into Brisbane airport if Matty were visiting her.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:17 am

F7 and their earliest known SM activity (will update if anything new sleuthed)

June 11: Lisa
June 11: Florence
May 28: Laura (her @tonimay IG account had activity May 11)
May 20-27: Elise
May 20: Matty
May 16: Tara
May 9: Cobie
???: Elora

FRC: speculated to be around May 19
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:05 am

mercieme wrote:Transcript of Osher's  Review of the F7 Girls - i tried to pick up everything he said but please revise as needed as I could have missed something Hugesmile We can dissect who ol mate Osher is trying to get us to focus on / not focus on with this synopsis since we know he will try to mis-direct IMO Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2498057887

Cobie
Cobie is a coal plant operator
Coal grows on plant? laugh out loud
It does (said by producer BTS)
You can grow it
Damn, nice one Cobie
She is a coal plant operator from Queensland
You may have already seen promos of Cobie
You will recognize her right
She walks in with a bunch of red love hot balloons
She is a lovely lady
For Cobie, being in a relationship is all about being in a team and that communication is key
Cobie says she will always bring happiness and joy into any relationship
Cobie is a lot of fun to be around
I can't wait for you to meet her

Elise
Next up is Elise
Elise is a marketing executive from Western Australia
She is 30
Elise is a fairly athletic human being
She is a former Australian hockey player
Damn like with the green and gold and everything laugh out loud
Ran the New York Marathon last year
Which is the same as any other marathon in length
But eh from Western Australia, it's a long way away
It's a long way to go to run a long way, and she ran a long way
And went a long way when she ran a long way (riddles by Osher laugh out loud)
She is looking for a man with a sense of humor who does not take himself too seriously
And wants the type of love that makes you excited to wake up everyday
I think we can all relate to a bit of that

Elora
Elora is next up
Elora is 27
She is fitness trainer from New South Wales
Originally from Tahiti
She tells us that all her friends call her the Tahitian goddess
Now Elora turns up in Epsiode 1 in a completely different way to anyone that is turned up in the bachelor mansion before
That's all i will say about that
Elora is looking for someone who is eager for adventure, free-spirited and kind
I have to agree with Elora, kind...hot fades but kind stays forever
Kind is a good thing to look for in a man

Florence
Alright Florence is next
Flo she likes to be called
She is a brand manager from Victoria
Flo originally from Holland, she was born in the Netherlands
This lovely Dutch lady, That's 3 different names for same country
I know it's weird but that's how it goes (Osher is a hoot laugh out loud)
She says she has a lots of love to give in fact loads of love
Flo has a great sense of humor
If you ever spend any time around Dutch people, humor there is very dry
Flo is a perfect example of the Dutch sense of humor
But it's not a laughing matter with her, she says she is going to give this adventure her all and will open herself up to anything that is to come

Laura
Up next is Laura from New South Wales
A jewelry designer
Another lady that you have already seen in the promos and the ads we play for the show
She is looking for a man who is tall, dark, handsome, funny, fine....tall, dark, handsome, funny, kind & honest
It's more things that can fit on one hand, I am sure she will be fine
She's always been a free spirit but now she is making finding love her priority

Lisa
Up next is Lisa, a model from Victoria
She is the one wearing the stunning red jumpsuit that you have already seen
She describes herself as calm, funny, relaxed, caring, sporty
She's already planned out her dream wedding thinking a few steps away which is ok
We've already 2 weddings on the way for the bachelor; we've got Tim & Anna, we've got Sam & Snez
So 2 bachelor weddings on the way, 1 bachelor baby on the way
But she's already planned out her dream wedding; apparently chilled out and have a big cheese platter
If you like cheese platters, you are on the right show
But she also wants a Mr Whippy Van at her wedding
Could she make it to the dun, dun, dun at her wedding instead of another random tune (i have no idea what he sang out here laugh out loud); we don't know

Tara
Next up from Queensland, it's Tara
Now if you ask of the women in this mansion who is the funniest, they will always, always say Tara Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2498057887
She's looking for a patient chilled guy who isn't picky with their food
That's very particular, what happened in her past....what has happened in her past that she's gone....no no, they have to not be picky with their food; clearly something has been weird
Tara is on this show because one the kids she nannies, an 11 year old said you should go on the bachelor
And here she is

Source: FB live video posted by poster Bobette in SM thread - link below
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3880p60-bachelor-australia-season-5-matty-johnson-media-social-media-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:36 am

Observations of episode 1 first meetings from Bach AU Seasons 1-3 .  May be useful to refer back to this when we know who the final 2 are to see if either fits the edit pattern:

Bobette wrote:

General stats:

Sam W

Snez F1
3rd girl shown in the start of episode flash-forward
First girl out of limo
Noticeably special music, long meeting chat, ITM moment gushing about Lead

Lana F2
Intruder - not shown in episode 1.

Sarah F3
Full intro video before limo arrivals
Second out of limo

Blake

Sam F1
Third intro video. Shown at a family BBQ - same as Blake's intro vid
Second out of limo
Long meeting chat, ITM gushing about Lead

Lisa F2
Very brief meeting chat - hardly anything shown.  No ITM comments from either of them after meeting.

[Interesting that F3 (and subsequent Blake G/F) Louise got a much longer meeting conversation including a prop (cocktail)]

Tim

Anna F1
First intro video - focus on her education/career and the fact that she's never had a boyfriend
Really far down the order of girls arriving (I actually lost count)
Noticeably special music, long meeting chat, ITM moment gushing about Lead.

Rochelle F2
Before Anna - short meeting chat, nothing noteworthy at all

So statistically I saw no real pattern regarding order out of the limo, BUT, there are some very clear consistencies across all 3 seasons I watched:

ALL F1s have a long meeting chat with Lead.  Most have special music as they are walking up.  ALL have an ITM immediately after where they are absolutely gushing about the Lead, complimenting their looks/personality etc.  They all look flushed and giddy with excitement/happiness.  They then cut back to the Lead saying something positive about F1.  Immediately after this the F1 is often shown walking into the room of girls and how they are received by/interact with the others.

ALL F1s are shown to be nervous and slightly awkward/goofy (Sam tripped, Snez forgot to ask Sam's name, Anna with lipstick on her teeth).  They all comment on their "mistakes"/goofs in their post-meeting ITM. This may be a uniquely Australian thing - Aussies do love our humour and "dagginess" IMO - or it could just be a general way of showing the F1s as vulnerable/"real people" and endearing the audience to F1 right from the start.

So that's what I'll be watching for on episode 1 (especially in relation to Elise and Laura).  

In particular I will be looking for this very specific editing sequence:

1. Girl meets Matty, possible special music while walking up
2. Long chat during which girl is awkward in some way
3. ITM of girl immediately after, gushing about Matty and commenting on her awkwardness
4. Cuts back to Matty who says something positive about girl
5. Back to girl entering the mansion, showing how she is received by others.

Bobette wrote:

ETA: Details for Season 4

Alex F1
Beautiful slow romantic music with "fairy sparkle" noises.
Laughing, breathless giggling
Another great dress!
She is nervous. Reads her poem. Ugh.
Loooong chat
ITM of Richie saying she played on his heart strings
Shown looking back at Richie
GUSHES about him in ITM
Richie says wow (laugh out loud) and says how amazing she looks in another ITM
Shown talking about her meeting with the other girls.
She is the last one before the ad break.

Nikki F2
First girl out of the limo
Special "crescendo" music
Spectacular dress!
She is nervous. Long chat
ITM of Richie talking about her
Shown looking back and saying "wow" (laugh out loud)
ITM of Nikki talking about Richie
Shown walking into the mansion

Olena F3
Sparkly music
Richie says wow about 17 times laugh out loud
She mentions attacking with the eyes
Stunning outfit! [the girls in Matty's season really got ripped off in terms of wardrobe IMO]
Shown walking into the mansion

Summary: VERY similar edits here for Nikki and Alex, it really could have been either of them based on these intros IMO. The edits for Nikki/Alex are very similar to Tara/Laura actually, esp considering Tara was first out of the limo like Nikki.

Elise's edit really stands out as being the odd one out with this pattern. Her M & G edit is more like Faith, Noni or Sasha - pleasant but nothing noteworthy. Even Olena got more screen time. They are really burying her deep for whatever reason.

I wondered if perhaps the intended F2 was the walkout and they had to bring Elise in to "fill the void" in the same way Matty was speculated to only have been F2 due to Courtney's exit? I wonder if Lisa was meant to be F2 but could hack it?

Thoughts? question

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:34 am

mercieme wrote:Clues for Elise as F1
Hearts_And_Roses wrote:So what are our hints for Elise as F1 at this stage?

- She's had the least coverage so far, so if they're going for the slow burn story line to match Matty's she is the most similar.

- She ticks all the boxes - down to earth, funny, natural beauty, loves adventure and the outdoors, loves water sports, ambitious, good family values.

- She commented on a friend's Tweet that she was moving back to Sydney, which was later deleted.

- She has at least 1 really great day & night SD which starts off with lots of fun and laughing and playing, then ending with things getting very intimate in a hot tub.

- Her SD comes straight after Matty's brain break, which may be a clue that she was chosen to cheer him up if he was feeling overwhelmed.

- We know she makes it to at least F7, and her SM activity has her keeping quiet until post-filming if sleuthed dates are correct.

Anything else?
mercieme wrote:@Hearts_And_Roses ......well captured yes

One thing in addition, her Twitter posting pattern has gaps that suggests she may have gone away for SHVs on the weekends.
Bobette wrote:Yes one more thing - we also have Matty giving Elise *the look* in the hot tub which people have commented is the same look he gave Georgia, i.e.:  

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 262f508ffe82c174df2a7db7f980e96c?width=650
source

If he had as much trouble hiding his feelings as has been reported, hopefully everything will become clear once we actually see him with the girls.
Elise has been spotted in Sydney since filming ended and could be for SHVs if she went back to Perth post filming since the show classified her as from WA; Family members switched their IG from public to private just before the show media blitz began, could be in anticipation of the media attention on them IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:03 am

Sportsbet Odds 24/07

AllAboutLove wrote:Posting here so can have the stats pre-season

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 20245471_10212008514202059_2384283609644433708_n

Sportsbet Odds 24 hours later (25/07):

bobette wrote:

SPORTSBET ODDS HAVE CHANGED:

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 94PAR5h

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:04 am

25/07, 6:00pm AEST

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_2313

Odds have changed again

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:38 am

Sportsbet odds end of first episode:

Bobette wrote:Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* CS1Vvra

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
Bobette
AllAboutLove
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum