SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 Empty Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:42 am

All previous threads here

bluejay25 wrote:
HEA wrote:
Alanna wrote:Peters new insta post, he's just asking Bryan to toss her around the shv and against the walls right now laugh out loud laugh out loud Just kidding!!

https://instagram.com/p/BWFi3AzAxzM/

and he was very careful to pick a black silhouette there.... same as the one he posted about his bday. anonymous woman. only fans would know it is rachel....... and maybe another hint for him being the next bachelor playing with the anonymous silhouette???

JMO

This is JMO, but Peter had like 1k followers when the show started, and since has increased way up, it's because of the show. I think most know that person in the photo is Rachel, and it is also obviously from their date IMO. I know he's a model, but his stuff isn't too major scale that I think that one would attribute his follower increase to that. Whether he is F1 or F2, I think it's an interesting post. I didn't before, but I really do not think that I can buy that he was not invested in this season is some way or another. It can be explained as cutesy, talking about the show and the holiday at once post, but I don't think he had to use that photo. JMO

adf23 wrote:Isn't that pic a shot from the show itself, this image is in the initial promo video for the season.  

makeover wrote:Again, if he is F1,  no harm no foul, it's a sweet post. However, if he is F2, this is a bit too extra for me. And not in a good way, Pete.

Alanna wrote:
makeover wrote:Again, if he is F1,  no harm no foul, it's a sweet post. However, if he is F2, this is a bit too extra for me. And not in a good way, Pete.
So extra, so bitter imo. So everything I didn't care for, from the guy whose pic we're comparing this one to up thread. So "sigh" inducing to me since I really want to love Peter. So sighhhh laugh out loud imo.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by Guest Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:46 am

bluejay25 wrote:

This is JMO, but Peter had like 1k followers when the show started, and since has increased way up, it's because of the show. I think most know that person in the photo is Rachel, and it is also obviously from their date IMO. I know he's a model, but his stuff isn't too major scale that I think that one would attribute his follower increase to that. Whether he is F1 or F2, I think it's an interesting post. I didn't before, but I really do not think that I can buy that he was not invested in this season is some way or another. It can be explained as cutesy, talking about the show and the holiday at once post, but I don't think he had to use that photo. JMO

It is hard to wear someone's shoes when we do not know him. My opinion is only based on what he posted right before the show started and after the finale. I checked his IG and for me, he started to be more business fitness oriented around november/december and of course now. He called directly his fans if they are interested to see him in their town. This is a pretty straight forward business calling IMO

Peter did not post many bachelorette pictures: Ellen (lifetime experience), black silhouette under fireworks (bday reference), squad guys (dean, adam and himself), himself lying on the bench topless.... and today this AGAIN black silhouette under the fireworks.

I do not say he did not fall in love with Rachel or had feelings for her. I am saying that he is VERY careful to do not show him and her on picture and keep his fans guessing/knowing it is her, still being respectful toward the F1. For me it is a F2 move.

For me, he acted like dozen of F2 before him. IMO, He went back to what he initially went for which is to gain followers, to expand his business and use the franchise as much as possible. I am a bit tired to say it again and again and again but I will: there is NOTHING WRONG to act the way Peter does. It is HIS IG. It is HIS life. It is whatever he wants to do with SM. It does not make him a villain at all. It makes him a smart guy, a guy that will use the franchise the best he can. IMHO

I have no idea if his focus was only career oriented when he went.
I have no idea if he fell in love with rachel or if it was just a crush
I have no idea if he is good guy or not

Never met him. never will. I just assume and try to see his actual mindset. nothing more.

and for me using 2 black silhouettes when he clearly could use rachel and himself at diner or kissing on the balcony or whatever romantic pictures.... he choose to use the same setting which is fireworks and black silhouettes which is just interesting to analyze IMO

all is JMO. no fact.

Back to top Go down

happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by BlueJeanBaby Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:48 am

Question -- since it became a thing, have leads/F2 always been active on social media this weekend? It seems strange that, for the past few seasons, there seems to be something for the audience to "react" to, and knowing that B is generally never on SM and Rachel rarely posts, I wonder if they're being tasked with doing this?

In which case, the Peter post could have been some sort of mandate. It's completely full of shade, but I would imagine that shade is partly geared at the producers for making him post something innocuous and protective of R/B when he could be doing something else.

I also work in advertising and with social influencers all the time, and can't imagine ABC not having some sort of approval of what these people post throughout the season, on Instagram at the very least (especially after Kaitlyn's snafoo)...

Has anyone shared info about this in the past?
BlueJeanBaby
BlueJeanBaby

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:12 am

@BlueJeanBaby This isn't anything new. We have had many F1's/leads post something on SM trying to be incongnito, and F2's who behave the way Peter has been behaving.

We have been sleuthing since January, some of us saw a pattern early on. Some of us expected a SM pic this weekend, simply because it has happened so often in the past.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are told to post something promoting the show because they all do it. All F2's in the past have posted pics which keeps the suspense for viewers. Nick Robby on and on. Peter is no exception IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeanBaby Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:25 am

@GuardianAngel thanks for the background! Just wondering if this weekend in particular is one where there seems to be a lot of social activity geared toward maintaining that suspense? Knowing that they know about this board, this seems a bit like a scheduled feeding of the animals/sleuthers. As this is the first season where we know she's engaged before the series finishes airing, I'd imagine SM is a bit more controlled than usual, because of how easy this is to spoil? Unless TPTB don't care as much as I'm crediting them with caring.
BlueJeanBaby
BlueJeanBaby

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:31 am

BlueJeanBaby wrote:@GuardianAngel thanks for the background! Just wondering if this weekend in particular is one where there seems to be a lot of social activity geared toward maintaining that suspense? Knowing that they know about this board, this seems a bit like a scheduled feeding of the animals/sleuthers. As this is the first season where we know she's engaged before the series finishes airing, I'd imagine SM is a bit more controlled than usual, because of how easy this is to spoil? Unless TPTB don't care as much as I'm crediting them with caring.

spitcoffee rofl
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:33 am

BlueJeanBaby wrote:@GuardianAngel thanks for the background! Just wondering if this weekend in particular is one where there seems to be a lot of social activity geared toward maintaining that suspense? Knowing that they know about this board, this seems a bit like a scheduled feeding of the animals/sleuthers. As this is the first season where we know she's engaged before the series finishes airing, I'd imagine SM is a bit more controlled than usual, because of how easy this is to spoil? Unless TPTB don't care as much as I'm crediting them with caring.

I think TPTB have learned spoilers don't really affect ratings. Heck they spoiled it last year themselves by announcing the F2 as the next Bachelorette prior to the finale. There was no one left but Vanessa. It does seem it's around thus weekend we get pics to show who is on a SHV. But it's usually subtle like Bryans post to the casual viewer it would mean. Nothing. Imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:36 am

FYI those who don't frequent contestants thread: Peter sighting in Chicago. Pic posted on IG. Discussion in his thread.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:42 am

And IMO that sighting means...
happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 100
Source

Bryan is F1 and Peter is F2.  End of story...now let's wrap this season up and move on. laugh out loud

JMOAA

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:45 am

I find it kind of interesting that no one seems to have considered the option that Bryan could be the one messing with us, especially since he or someone close to him seems to be reading this board. Who's to say he didn't post an old pool pic just because one was requested here? I'm not saying I actually believe that, but I find it funny that everything Peter does is seen as intentional game playing while it's not even brought up as an option with Bryan. I don't know either of these guys well enough to know for sure what's genuine, what's producer induced and what's simply trolling. JMO.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big proponent of Occam's razor, so I'm definitely leaning towards Bryan (like 99%) at the moment, just wanted to bring up another perspective. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:47 am

This isn't the first season that we know the lead is engaged before the season airs. I'm referring to the work that sleuthers put into a season.

Regardless of what the lead is allowed to say post filming, sleuthers will take their own results and form opinions. Many of them knew who was engaged to whom before the FRC.

It may be your opinion that they are feeding the animals/sleuthers, however IMO they have no idea that whatever they share is analyzed by a sleuther or they are just trying to be careful. If we are able to outline bodies in wine glasses, and notice a child's drawing on a fridge post filming, that relates to a 1;1 date, and be correct with our analysis, it doesn't matter what they feed us, we'll work with it.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:48 am

mindless wrote:I find it kind of interesting that no one seems to have considered the option that Bryan could be the one messing with us, especially since he or someone close to him seems to be reading this board. Who's to say he didn't post an old pool pic just because one was requested here? I'm not saying I actually believe that, but I find it funny that everything Peter does is seen as intentional game playing while it's not even brought up as an option with Bryan. I don't know either of these guys well enough to know for sure what's genuine, what's producer induced and what's simply trolling. JMO.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big proponent of Occam's razor, so I'm definitely leaning towards Bryan (like 99%) at the moment, just wanted to bring up another perspective. laugh out loud

I think that has/is being considered. It's why we were looking at the background of the pic and pool wall etc. but Peter in Chicago and teaching tonight pretty much seals the deal for me. If he was F1 I would expect he would easily have a sub for tonight. Heck I took off today just to make it a 4day weekend.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips