SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PillowGate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:01 pm

sdmom wrote:
bleuberry wrote:@sdmom Bryan just posted an insta story. Honouring your every request the last few days laugh out loud

I am so honored :yes: :Thanktwo

Even if he's trolling, I am having so much fun now!
C'mon Rach, post something July 4th related. Praying

Preferably with a brown wall in it cantstopl

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

PillowGate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by bluejay25 Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:07 pm

Rachel just posted an IG story. I think she is with Bryan, laugh out loud.

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:09 pm

I can't bring the stuff over. Rachel is not with her family. She liked some of their stuff indicating she is not with them.
Also she just posted, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:10 pm

sdmom wrote:@Here4Roses keep sleuthing! :yes:

If we take off our whatever color glasses we had  I think it's very obvious who's branding himself, and there's nothing wrong with it. I've said it repeatedly, take advantages of every opportunity, may you be f1 f2 f3,4, 5, 6, ....

Bryan has no Snapchat, no twitter, never posted IG story (with his sm unsavvyness, if he snaps, I think it's highly likely we have another snapgate), and up till yesterday, he doesn't post much, and he turned his tag off so random fans can't tag him: How is that looking for fame?

Peter, otoh, makes himself a public figure which I learned is beneficial for small business owners, has his contact info readily available on his IG, promotes his personal business: all these happened when the show is still airing. If he's less popular, he would be crucified for being a fame wh#$e (past examples: Nick Robby Raven). Again, I say, good for him! I hope his business flourish ! I discount his yearbook claim because it's so long ago and he was probably joking.

All Jmo.

What I like about Peter is that he appears to be a hard worker and if he's capitalizing on his "bachelorette" experience at least it's to help his business, his job rather than using his "fame" to do nothing but shill on SM.
I have to wonder though, if shoe was on other foot and he was F1 and TOG was F2...how would their SM behavior change? I'm thinking maybe Bryan (if F2) would be more out there on SM and Peter a little less so if he was engaged to Rachel right now. He didn't get the girl so he's doing next best thing...building up his business. Priorities change given cards one is dealt, JMO.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:10 pm

Did I not just ask her to post something 4th related?
Happy 4th Rachel!
Look at that brown pillow. Does it match with Bryan's earlier IG?

PillowGate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 13 Img_0632

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:12 pm

sdmom wrote:Did I not just ask her to post something 4th related?
Happy 4th Rachel!
Look at that brown pillow. Does it match with Bryan's earlier IG?

PillowGate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 13 Img_0632

It does! I was just about to post that! #PillowGate :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo:

PillowGate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 13 19622973_869019586585582_3070041755597406208_n
Source

All JMO

Last edited by coolangel on Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:12 pm

She looks so happy! I love it
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:15 pm

She does look happy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:16 pm

I posted the same in Bryan's thread, pillowgate!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:17 pm

@Tiggerlgh no brown wall but brown pillow!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:17 pm

Wait, a minute, look at Rachel's IG post. Does that look like where Bryan is?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWJIIxdj6-2/?taken-by=therachlindsay

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Here4Roses Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:19 pm

She also just shared a post. I feel like it's Christmas!  
PillowGate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 13 Img_2311
Here4Roses
Here4Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips