SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

girlcrush - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:01 am

I think the arm in her glasses looks bigger like Bryans imo vs Peter which is very muscular but smaller all imo. I really think this weekend shows Rachel was with Bryan and Peter was home in WI. All imo.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

girlcrush - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by LynnTa Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:08 am

nd4reality wrote:
LynnTa wrote:One more thing --what are the odds that both B & P are topless, caps backwards and dark  sunglasses?

So is Bryan. That tells us nothing IMO.
Yes . Bryan and Peter both. This could mean they are all playing games with us .imo

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:20 am

LynnTa wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
LynnTa wrote:One more thing --what are the odds that both B & P are topless, caps backwards and dark  sunglasses?

So is Bryan. That tells us nothing IMO.
Yes . Bryan and Peter both.  This could mean they are all playing games with us .imo

The chances of both being shirtless, with caps backwards and in sunglasses in pretty high IMO considering that's what most guys would wear on a hot day by a pool or while grilling. It means nothing IMO
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:22 am

Just catching up on the days sm now. Seems very much like a smoking gun to me that Bryan is the guy she's been with all this time in the shv. These snaps and sm show a very very happy girl to me. That's all I care about!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:29 am

In all of his IG pic, there's only one photo of Bryan wearing his cap backward. Just saying. As for TOG, this is basically every day.

I see a lot of trolling this season. Maybe after the FRC, all will make sense. I just don't understand how Rachel and Peter are so in sync on IG.

Last edited by ElonM on Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:31 am

A happy girl -yes. But is it with Bryan or Peter? I can't believe I'm even asking this!
Are we sure Bryan is at SHV or somewhere else nursing a broken heart-maybe? It

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:37 am

ElonM wrote:In all of his IG pic, there's only one photo of Bryan wearing his cap backward. Just saying. As for TOG, this is basically every day.

I see a lot of trolling this season. Maybe after the FRC, all will make sense. I just don't understand how Rachel and Peter are so in sync on IG.

Most if Peters videos/pics he wears it front facing that is how we wan tell what hat he is wearing.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:50 am

I thought it's almost 100% sure Bryan is f1, so I left for BBQ with my family. A couple of hours later, I feel like we are back to 🚋 . One thing for sure: they are all trolling! girlcrush - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 24 3806527698

So it looks like Bryan is alone and Peter is with family. If Peter is f1, does that mean Rachel is with his family too? Or, Peter runs back and forth between family and Rachel?

I am not shadow expert, but Peter seems to be in an open area. Rachel's seems to have shadow of something? A wall?

My head spins...is it finale yet?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:11 am

HEA wrote:so I also want to study the sun.
looking at the 3 pics next to each other, I see more a bryan/rach versus peter/rach

girlcrush - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 24 Image812

source from peter, bryan and rachel IG
https://www.instagram.com/thebryanabasolo/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWI5ujOg5uJ/
https://www.instagram.com/therachlindsay/

Now I think they are all by themselves and they are just misdirecting very hard. Just like the baby and cap posts.

I think SM and RS this time around have been used purposely to help keep the ending mysterious.
We do need to keep the sleuthing going for sure.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:12 am

LynnTa wrote:My head is spinning .  And why is Rachel also lying in the grass striking a similar pose with Peter?
Hmmmmm. I just hope Bryan isn't going to end up F2 ala Arie Jr.   I'm still traumatized by it

I`m still traumatized that Chris S. was The Bachelor and not Arie Hugesmile
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:39 am

No matter what the ending, Rachel is GLOWING. She's happy and she's my number one so I'm happy. heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:10 am

Diana wrote:No matter what the ending, Rachel is GLOWING. She's happy and she's my number one so I'm happy. heartbeat
:yes: she obviously missed her F1 and looks so happy to be back together with him.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips