SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teameric - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by makeover Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:34 pm

@GuardianAngel We have covered a lot as we sleuth every season but for those who are new at it (like me), it would be awesome to have a checklist or just a simple list of "principles of sleuthing" that so far have been proven accurate for past seasons. It would be handy to try to apply it to future seasons as well... Thanks in advance. Praying

Regarding foilers, the only way this season would end in a foiler for me if Eric turned out to be F1. Highly unlikely but that would be the only way they could shock me.

makeover

Back to top Go down

teameric - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:00 pm

@makeover the best way to learn IMHO is to be objective when a seasoned sleuther posts their opinions. Often times, emotions get in the way and it becomes a matter of accusations that they are biased against the fan favourite, when in fact it has nothing to do with who likes who.

On the main page of our forum, we create threads for every situation we can think of. Scroll through the threads especially the Stat's thread that we are lucky to have @Aunties_Love keep track for years now. There is no other forum that I know of that has these types of statistics.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f81-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-all-topics-sleuthing-spoilers

Plus we created threads for Clues- or Confirmed sleuthed Info- those threads can show you how a sleuther arrived at their findings. Screen Cap threads will indicate what a sleuther looks for when looking at a s/cap and what they find.

The Completed shows section has tons of information on past seasons.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f89-completed-shows-archived-other-locked-or-inactive-forums

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Here4Roses Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:43 pm

Rachel just posted a story on Instagram, she's back at work.
Here4Roses
Here4Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:52 pm

@makeover @GuardianAngel Just to add to what GA said about our sleuthing threads, the edit also tells a story which can be used as a base for sleuthing. We don't have a separate editing thread because that too IMO got skewed in favour (IMO) of the spoiled F1 but after watching these shows for so many years, unspoiled folk are able to call the F1 just based on the show alone.
One editing trick they use is the use of VO to "enhance" the relationships. Take a note of who you physically see saying the words and about whom they are VS what the editors throw in to further the contestants relationships.
Besides this, they will almost always show a conversation between the lead and the f1 each episode whether is is on an actual date or merely a 10 second interaction. The hidden F1 concept comes from this because the editors "push" and highlight the others around but they do share those interactions as well. Because they are not embellished by edit, folk tend to discount them.
Try watching past seasons and you'll see what the F1 edit is quite clearly. Whether the lead is truly "in love" with the eventual F1 or not. teameric - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 32 4256136633

I've noticed the recent crop of editors tend to tell you who the F1 is via edit.

Edit-wise here are some interesting seasons to study. Des-Chris, Sean-Cath, Brad/Emily, JaunP/Nikki and Ash/JP.

JMO after watching and being on this and other boards for way too long Smiley

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:07 pm

@nd4reality yes How could I forget edit! One of my favourite things. I was thinking not that long ago, we'll have an edit thread next season. That was popular in the past. I'm not sure why we never got back into it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:08 pm

@nd4reality - love your post!

Episode 5 viewers may not have caught that 5 second convo with Eric, where he says he has reached the point of no going back and he is present with her. And later she said she loved her conversation with Eric that night! #TeamEric

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:08 pm

Here4Roses wrote:Rachel just posted a story on Instagram, she's back at work.

So did Bryan about playing soccer with nephews.

And we have Peter who post about working hard.
Can't bring them here cause im on my phone and I don't know how to do it on the phone
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@nd4reality yes How could I forget edit! One of my favourite things. I was thinking not that long ago, we'll have an edit thread next season. That was popular in the past. I'm not sure why we never got back into it.

My Opinion only so please bear with me - I did see the edit thread get hugely skewed towards the spoiled f1. Sorry but that's the way it went. Fortunately the spoiled f1 was typically the eventual F1 but yeah. giggling

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:21 pm

Aww bless his heart. Someone finally learned how to post IG stories.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:35 pm

lleyki wrote:

Aww bless his heart. Someone finally learned how to post IG stories.

Thanks Rachel! laugh out loud laugh out loud yes

JMO Hugesmile
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:58 pm

I followed Ashley's and Gillian's seasons closely because loved JP and I loved Reid. Both guys got a good-guy edit but both were also shown to naturally progress in in their feelings for the Bachelorette with Reid not being able to make the proposal jump soon enough. JP edit was slow and steady and jealous love of Ashley.

Bryan's edit seems to be a guy that decided he wanted her before he got out the limo. Then without deeper conversations (shown to us at least) is professing his love on their first one-on-one date. The edit by contrast shows Peter trying to get to know her, his feelings for her progressing more slowly but building. I'm confused by the edit so far because to me Peter is getting JP edit. Maybe it'll become more clear if Peter can't open up in future episodes.

However we get there, this season appears to be about Rachel's journey from mistrusting Bryan to letting herself fall in spite of her reservations and thereby freeing herself from her old behaviors that kept love at bay. I like that story. I just wish I could see more depth from Bryan rather than well-practiced pick-up about like being best friends and peeling back an onion so I can be happy for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:59 pm

Yeah more like someone was finally TAUGHT to post insta stories. You can teach an old(er) pup new tricks apparently laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips