SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambbf - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by 2observe Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:06 pm

SFoster wrote:Eric flew by private jet from LA to the Bay on Sunday (where it was chilly yesterday), and I was kidding around about Rachel and Copper being already in the plane in the pic.  So it would make sense she was flying back from LAX by my theory!  laugh out loud   JMO  She flew to LA Friday or Saturday - they hung around until Sunday, then flew by private plane to another shv at the Bay. Hey, I'm still hoping.  
ITA, and he was quiet on SM after that plane ride too, laugh out loud. l am still hoping too. Hugesmile
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

teambbf - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by 2observe Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:12 pm

SFoster wrote:@nd4reality - love your post!  

Episode 5 viewers may not have caught that 5 second convo with Eric, where he says he has reached the point of no going back and he is present with her.  And later she said she loved her conversation with Eric that night!  #TeamEric
She also said that she can't wait to have another date with Eric.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:18 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:I followed Ashley's and Gillian's seasons closely because loved JP and I loved Reid. Both guys got a good-guy edit but both were also shown to naturally progress in in their feelings for the Bachelorette with Reid not being able to make the proposal jump soon enough. JP edit was slow and steady and jealous love of Ashley.

Bryan's edit seems to be a guy that decided he wanted her before he got out the limo. Then without deeper conversations (shown to us at least) is professing his love on their first one-on-one date. The edit by contrast shows Peter trying to get to know her, his feelings for her progressing more slowly but building. I'm confused by the edit so far because to me Peter is getting JP edit. Maybe it'll become more clear if Peter can't open up in future episodes.

However we get there, this season appears to be about Rachel's journey from mistrusting Bryan to letting herself fall in spite of her reservations and thereby freeing herself from her old behaviors that kept love at bay. I like that story. I just wish I could see more depth from Bryan rather than well-practiced pick-up about like being best friends and peeling back an onion so I can be happy for them.

This is what I think as well. I am having a hard time "liking" what the edit has shown of Bryan. Yes, we can assume they had deeper conversations, but we have not been permitted to see that. What I can see reinforces a first impression of a slick guy with a lot of lines to say. He may be a prince of a guy and if Rachel chose him I'm willing to bet he is. But tptb have not show that to me. JMO.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@makeover the best way to learn IMHO is to be objective when a seasoned sleuther posts their opinions. Often times, emotions get in the way and it becomes a matter of accusations that they are biased against the fan favourite, when in fact it has nothing to do with who likes who.

On the main page of our forum, we create threads for every situation we can think of. Scroll through the threads especially the Stat's thread that we are lucky to have @Aunties_Love keep track for years now. There is no other forum that I know of that has these types of statistics.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f81-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-all-topics-sleuthing-spoilers

Plus we created threads for Clues- or Confirmed sleuthed Info- those threads can show you how a sleuther arrived at their findings. Screen Cap threads will indicate what a sleuther looks for when looking at a s/cap and what they find.

thumbsup ITA esp. the bolded. IMO Stats and patterns always leave clues and tell the story. For me, one of the major clues early on this season that RS was being fed a foiler was the fact that he didn't have the F4 breakdown for the first time in 3 years (when he spoiled the winner). I went back till Juan Pablo's season and he had given the order for F4 eliminations when he first spoiled the engaged couple. Either it's all in the 'Episode-by-Episode Spoilers' or its 'F4 breakdown and who is xyz engaged to'. This season he didn't have that (read: didn't know much) even though he remained confident that it was Peter. This post reminds me that I should bring over my PM sleuthing and add it to clues now that I won't be accused of being jealous of Pachel's happiness.  laugh out loud

IMO Spoilers and sources are good but sleuthing is king. #TeamBBF  group hug

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:34 pm

Tptb are screwing Bryan with the edit that they are giving him and making it seem like he does not have "deep" conversations with Rachel and I am not sure what their motive is for doing that.

I know this because we have seen Rachel call the guys out if she feels they are not having deep conversations or giving her what she needs from them (ex. Josiah,Will,Jack) and she is going to do it next episode with Dean as shown in the sneak peak. I am sure she would have called out Bryan as well if he was not saying anything of substance and only spewing out cliches. JMO
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:52 pm

They are screwing Rachel too with Bryan's edit IMO. She is one of the most cerebral bachelorettes with critical thinking skills and a good BS detector. So I know she isn't been fooled and that Bryan must have substance. But what they are showing of Bryan thus far makes it seem like slick car salesman with Rachel falling for it. I don't get it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:07 pm

Don't they screw over the F1 in the edit almost every season. F1 sl is always lacking as compared to the F2. F2 is always the sl, where viewers go 'wth is wrong with her, why didn't she pick him/her?!'

TPBP aren't here for the lead and their F1. They're all about the drama, and propping the next lead. The couple is forgotten news to TPBP even before the season starts airing. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:09 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:Don't they screw over the F1 in the edit almost every season. F1 sl is always lacking as compared to the F2. F2 is always the sl, where viewers go 'wth is wrong with her, why didn't she pick him/her?!'

TPBP aren't here for the lead and their F1. They're all about the drama, and propping the next lead. The couple is forgotten news to TPBP even before the season starts airing. Jmo

Yes.  They do. And the lead with them.

ETA : And Particularly the female leads.

Last edited by nd4reality on Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:09 pm

IMO particularly in recent seasons TPTB give the good edit to the next Bach/Ette and basically screw with the F1 edit. It seems to be their pattern IMO. It is also possible to read between the lines if you maintain an objective sleuthing mindset...and then you can actually see the real truth behind the edits.  That said, I do think it is unfortunate to screw with the edits to the extreme that they do because it gives unnecessary BS for the final couple to deal with. I wish TPTB would dial back the edits but IMO they won't because that is not MF's MO.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:13 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:Don't they screw over the F1 in the edit almost every season. F1 sl is always lacking as compared to the F2. F2 is always the sl, where viewers go 'wth is wrong with her, why didn't she pick him/her?!'

I think they were salivating at Peter being the next lead because of his looks, hence the great edit so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:16 pm

Rachel questioned Bryan about fairy tales, she also questioned him about saying all the right things. I don't think Bryan is getting a pass, but rather showing Rachel is very aware of his nature and also showing she is not sure about him, even thought she likes it, a lot.

I like what I see so far. I think what I'm seeing is the real Bryan, he's not acting, he's not pretending, that's just his nature IMHO. Their 1:1 was example to me of what type of guy he is. He gives her his full attention, he is always sitting facing her, he's always looking at her when they are talking. I know a lot of sales people, and IMO Bryan isn't one of them IMHO.

I think Rachel got screwed by the whole Lee crap and having to deal with that, not knowing anything about him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:19 pm

I don't think Peter is a "shoe in" for the next Bachelor. I think Eric is a viable candidate as well JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips