SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:24 am

This is a cropped and rotated version of the Breitling watch(the 3rd photo below) we believe she got in Switzerland compared to the 2nd photo.
@mindless that was a good point about the reflection of the hat. Hadn't thought about that.
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 41 Enhance
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 41 19764696_286073048532051_8262078319294414848_n
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 41 110b349cde6a2a7fb61764ac98394550_zpsft3ycldj
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWQByYyj3Jd/?taken-by=therachlindsay&hl=en

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by Guest Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:29 am

BlueJeanBaby wrote:*** snipped ***

At this point, though, the Pachel ship is Rose on the door floating in the Atlantic and I am Jack, hanging on the side knowing I'm going to die but pretending there's still hope Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 41 3806527698
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 41 3806527698 Perfectly put. That's how this Pachel fan feels. Up until episode 6, I think Rachel was chasing Peter. IMO he was the front runner until then. But I think things will change quickly starting in episode 7 and we'll see her pull back from Peter starting with the forced monkey straddle.  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 41 1f602  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 41 1f602  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 41 1f602

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:24 am

While Bryan is putting his own condo in Miami to rent, Peter is expanding his business in Wisconsin that tells me all I need to know laugh out loud

imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:31 am

Dessler wrote:She never said she had a crush on Josh Murray, she said she thought he was cute, when the lady from Ellen was trying to get her to say that he is cocky. She has repeatedly said she liked Justin bieber because of his voice and mentioned liking Brad pitt and Idris Elba.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-jwl9uYJLQ

I can go with Brad Pitt and Idris Elba. Hugesmile

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:52 am

So sweet that both Bryan and Rachel posted pictures with their family in the last few days. Rachel with her mom and Bryan with his family at his reunion. I think they will have a nice huge wedding. So much fun. jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:58 am

BTW--it is the breitling watch. yes

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:31 pm

I will not quote everone but :claphands to everyone.

I learned my lesson (finally) with this show. I think being in the non-spoiled thread gave me the wake up call about not picking a favorite and concentrate to pure sleuthing. My personal preference about what I saw when I came to the dark side came probably at episode 4 when I saw Peter not interested to Rachel. My second was to believe that Bryan is not a player. IMO

This season was very interesting for me. I came with preconceived notions that Peter was a perfect F1 edit a la Emilie/Brad and Bryan was a player with all the physical attached to F2 generally. IMO But this season and time around, I really kept an open mind when I was non spoiled and out of 31 thought Bryan was the F1, Peter the F2 and Dean the F3... after all the BL and SC. I had no RS or SM to influence me. none. From the moment, Rachel was announced next lead, I stopped even watching TV and watched only recorded TV I like, avoided completely mags etc. But once I was spoiled, I went to IG and started to add up and complete what I THINK is Bryan is F1. Too many clues for not being F1... Plus of course looking at Peter IG. For me it is the cherry on top of the cake confirmation..... IMO

I do believe I was wrong at episode 1 Peter was F1 and quickly saw THE kiss à la Jordan/Jojo. On ep3 I got more suspicious and I do believe that sleuthing BL helped me to realize that I should never judge by its cover and just concentrate on the SAME script, the prods gives us IMHO:

1. hidden F1 for the first 5 episode (here Bryan)
  2. ep1: lots of PI with F1 and some F2 with a lot of zoom in to them and the "important" contestants that will play in the script. often FIR to F1 (roberto, jordan, shawn, here Bryan)
  3. ep 2-5: drama drama drama with QT with F1 (more hidden) and F2 (more romantic)
  4. perfect romance and complicity seen with F2 (Peter)
  5. Friend zone 1st SD, turning generally F3 or F4 (Dean and Eric, although I did not see Eric before his 1-1) - here it turns to F2 which is quite unusual in the script pattern.
  6. struggle from lead toward F1 (Bryan, lack of trust, fear to be hurt) - the so called overcome F1 situation
  7. physical attraction with F2 (here I was struggling as I do not see any from Peter but a lot from Rahcel. Generally both F1 F2 are edited with a more pronounced from the F2 to show us "more" romance and "more" attraction) - this season turns out that the F1 is more physical than F2
  8. Incredible romantic 2nd dates with F2 AND F3 so audience is messed up
  9. Nice 2nd date with F1 but with more talking and struggling
  10. HTD/Fantasy dates: expecting some issues with F1 and perfect with F2
  11. Finale: "clarity bulb" (credit to GA) from Lead, always been the F1

SM is something I leave to the experts. I am not good at it to find clues so I see only the obvious to me. But I will say from my perspective, I see also the same pattern IMO:

F1 post family oriented and pics with the leads and other contestants. But his focus is family.
F2 will post many pics about his job or himself.

BUT here is I think is different as it is a matter of personalities: some will play coy and PRETEND to be F1 and post tons of IN LUV with the lead (pride or just upset to be F2 or been played or just exposure) and some will just play possum. This is where I leave expert talk because I never see the same each season for F2.

However, on TV, for me, that is the same SCRIPT every single season IMO

So far they are following the same with Rachel's season IMO. And I must add that this season reminds me a lot of Des/Chris and a lot of Ashley/JP. The only difference is that the F1 is much more physical than usual but maybe because the F2 is way less, that makes the contrast more obvious IMO

All of this is JMOAA.

Last edited by HEA on Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:12 pm

Monday's ad. Not sure it was posted yet even though i've seen a gif out of it.
If it already somewhere upthread, sorry about double post.

Credit DREAMER

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:14 pm

Dean's previews
Convo

Dance

djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:35 pm

@djogbenyuie thanks for sharing. I was looking for them

I see what the other ladies said here... Rachel is frustrated that Dean is keeping it friend zone and does not deeper their emotional side. IMO

He is 25 and it shows the difference IMO. Not at the same stage of life IMO. But I also do believe that he retreated in Denmark. I think he saw who were the front runners and he just did not want to make more effort in a no end relationship...IMO

Dean was very smart for not talking about racism during the PI... very very smart... and I believe he would not be the fool played in this story so he kept it friendly. that is my analyze anyway.

Who knows what kind of private discussion he may have had with Peter. They both seamed very close there. And it is my gut feeling that Peter knows from A to Z this show and/or how a TV reality works... and maybe shared it with Peter. Dean looked miserable in Denmark, with pouty faces all around IMO. So IMO, he got very upset there while I saw a very happy guy in LA and SC. IMO

JMOAA

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:06 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:Monday's ad. Not sure it was posted yet even though i've seen a gif out of it.

Credit DREAMER

Thanks djogbenyuie. That is definitely sliced and diced. They want the viewer to think she says "What do you want?" to Bryan but she's wearing a different top than on her date with Bryan.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:52 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:Monday's ad. Not sure it was posted yet even though i've seen a gif out of it.

Credit DREAMER

0:46 - 0:49 says it all. The way she looks at him. JMOAA

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips