SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teameric - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by SFoster Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:33 pm

@Mia_Leoni I had not thought about late bloomer in terms of Eric being 29 and having his first love on this show, but yes that does also connote late bloomer as well as late having a date. I keep thinking about Sean and Catherine - their only 1:1 was episode 6. And in the preview he is seen questioning his connection to Rachel. I would think he will guard his heart a little since he didn't get that 1:1 in episode 7. He was so high from last week's date, was probably a little let down. So yes, late bloomer in this season as well. Thanks for seeing this other aspect.

@nikikass I have long thought, Peter and Bryan are two 180 degree opposites. We are being shown these two opposites, yet she seems to be attracted to both of them. But she does say, she is usually attracted to the one that has it all together rather than the challenging one. I'm not sure what she means by challenging one. But I think she is suggesting that they are opposites, which one will she choose. But Eric could also be thought of as having it all together with his positivity and motivational quotes/videos/speeches, but also could be thought of as challenging (he questioned her seriousness about the process in the beginning, and we see him questioning again in the preview, and he hasn't said ily yet) I think they went into overtime trying to keep everyone guessing this season. But she has said several times, Eric was one she was interested in from the very beginning, and we don't really see her falling away from him since last week she raved over the date and said she couldn't wait to have another date with Eric.

#TeamEric

SFoster

Back to top Go down

teameric - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by Guest Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:46 pm

She actually seems the most happy and comfortable with Eric! I'd be good with a secret Eric ending. It would actually be a total surprise for once.

She has said that she RUNS AWAY from the all together guy and toward the challenging guy and that she was faced with the same challenge this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:51 pm

@Ilovepeter - Thanks, I got it backward laugh out loud! Yes, but to me, it seems like all 3 could possibly fit both types. Rolling Eyes

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:00 pm

@SFoster thanks for the links.

He is a great guy IMHO Rachel appears to love being around him. I can think of several reasons behind #miracleseason but IDK. laugh out loud

He even created Tshirts. I tend to think it has to do with his positive out look, but what is the miracle in the season?? laugh out loud

Even though he was first on SM after filming, that didn't convince me he was F3. The other two were on SM later in the week. JoJo's F2 was on SM on the way home from filming.

Although it would truly be a grand foiler season if he was F1, I wouldn't be surprised if Eric is F2.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:17 pm

Eric:  Receiving love from someone like Rachel, I feel like is easy. She understands me. She knows me. She gets me. I'm really good in this (wearing the rose). Wow. And I look in Rachel's eyes - I mean, she's the one for me. She's a wife. She made me feel like I can be anything I want..... Life is Beautiful!!  (when he is screaming on the roller coaster).

Rachel:  Today was amazing and I really feel like I got to know Eric on a completely different level. And honestly, I can't wait to have another date with Eric.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:01 am

On Nick's season, Rachel got the FIR but didn't get a date in episode 2. On Rachel's season, Bryan gets the FIR and didn't get a date in episode 2. Rachel finished F3 on Nick's season. On Des's season, the spoiled winner was actually F3. On Des's season, the one she had the sweet friendship with won. (She didn't show heavy making out until Chris was the only one left.) The one she was more steamy with (Drew) F2. Just some things I noticed that still give me hope. #TeamEric #ItsMiracleSeason beatingheart

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:06 am

In the preview, if Peter is telling Rachel about his ex, making her cry, etc then it is clear he is not over her. His voice cracks; he is very emotional. That could be his issue this season; he is still heartbroken over his ex. But he could be telling the guys about how he made Rachel cry.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:35 am

@SFoster That's a very good point. It also may explain why I don't see a connection from Peter. It wouldn't be the first time contestants went on the show after a recent breakup. The positive side is he appears to be going in the right direction and moving on.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:09 pm

Sorry for the double post. This sounds like fun.

Rachel Lindsay, Billy Brown, Christina Milian and Joey Chesnut added to 2017 MLB All-Star Legends & Celebrity Softball Game roster
http://m.mlb.com/news/article/241355394/four-celebrities-added-to-2017-mlb-all-star-legends--celebrity-softball-game/?partnerId=sf58635576&sf58635576=1

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:22 pm

I know she is there for a game event but she is in Miami, could she possibly do a sneaky visit with Bryan?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:34 pm

She is in Miami?! So close yet so far away. They will have to be super careful if want to meet.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Here4Roses Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:38 pm

@Carine Now that Bryan's family vacation is over, he might try to see the game. He's really into sports, and if he's F1, I can't see him passing up an opportunity to not only see Rach in action but to see a star-studded game with legends. Especially if it's only a twenty minute drive max.
Here4Roses
Here4Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips