SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Watchgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by 2observe Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:22 pm

KB_Mom wrote:I found this significant from R's People blog:

*snipped
" Yet, when I chose the two watches for us to keep, it wasn’t about the bling. It was about owning a token that represented a time when we were both falling for each other that could be held on to for decades. Even to pass down to our children if the relationship kept going in the right direction."

#watchgate

Source:
http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-exclusive-blog-geneva-switzerland/
I get what you're saying. giggling
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Watchgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by Guest Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:28 pm

KB_Mom wrote:I found this significant from R's People blog:

*snipped
" Yet, when I chose the two watches for us to keep, it wasn’t about the bling. It was about owning a token that represented a time when we were both falling for each other that could be held on to for decades. Even to pass down to our children if the relationship kept going in the right direction."

#watchgate

Source:
http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-exclusive-blog-geneva-switzerland/

If you dont mind the part that IMHO is most essential is the word "if the" relationship kept going in the right direction. JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:45 pm

The "if the" would have to be added no matter who she was talking about.  She couldn't come right out and confirm anything in the blog one way or the other about the watch/gift.

So, IMO, the sentence could just as easily be read without the "if the" on the significance on what she thought the watch meant.  

JMOAA

ETA Not to mention that is more than likely how she felt at the time, IMO. Even though Bryan is clearly a front runner and IMO her F1, she still had to wait to see how everything played out. Maybe HTD/MTP (which I think at least one will or will be edited that way) go badly and his feelings change, etc. While she might want him, the show's not over, so the "if the" was needed as much real time when gifting the watch as in the blog not to confirm if he is or is not the F1, IMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:52 pm

IMO this weeks blog made it clear it was Bryan's race to lose. At this point he is clearly her F1 imo. I think he was from the beginning with her also wanting to like Peter and others in the middle.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:24 pm

I love Rachel ❤️

Watchgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 55 19985675_154567575091541_987076706885959680_n
https://instagram.com/p/BWbe8qfgIHt/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:07 am

What I find interesting about Rachel's blog is when she talks about who she's falling for, she describes Bryan and even Dean, but doesn't say that about Peter.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:32 am

ITA with much of Ali's blog. I think she's serious about what she said. I'm not sure why her season should mean anything as far as her opinion about Bryan.  

I doubt they'd bring back Ben H to be lead again so soon - hoping it's never.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:34 am

Yuck. Id take anyone over Ben again. no no
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:39 am

Diana wrote:Yuck. Id take anyone over Ben again. no no

Please not Ben again. I was hoping Peter was the F1 so he wouldn't be the Bachelor.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:43 am

No to Ben. No to Peter. Bryan would make a great Bachelor, but I think he will have a different position to fill when all is said and done. Maybe 1F is up for the task? laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:17 am

They think that was shocking for me in Ali's blog is how she completely dismissed B and R relationship, calling the whole thing unreal and not falling in love. I mean I get that she question B but i've never seen her calling out a relationship with one of F2s like that, even for baddies F1 in past seasons.
Find it really strange.

Jmo
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:20 am

djogbenyuie wrote:They think that was shocking for me in Ali's blog is how she completely dismissed B and R relationship, calling the whole thing unreal and not falling in love. I mean I get that she question B but i've never seen her calling out a relationship with one of F2s like that, even for baddies F1 in past seasons.
Find it really strange.

Jmo

I've noticed with most of the recaps I've watched, even for people who are team Bryan, people always have a caveat when discussing Bryan. They'll say he's fine for the show and fun but go on to say 'BUT' and I honestly think if there was more substance to the Bryan/Rachel relationship, production has done them dirty by the edit they decided on. It makes their post show struggles harder than they necessarily need to be. On the other hand, if Bryan was truly as dodgy with answering questions as it's been shown, then I see why a relationship like that would be easy to doubt
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips