SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

girlcrush - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by ReneeM Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:08 pm

Annie pulling up from 40 on behalf of her son (he plays for the NY Giants), Rachel liked laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

girlcrush - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by FashionLover Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:10 pm

For me to truly fall in love with a couple and root for them, I need to feel like what they have is extremely special and unique to just the two of them. From how it looks like, and even from what Bryan himself has said, this is exactly how he is in every relationship. So why should I believe Rachel is any different?
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:13 pm

I appreciate how Rachel can take a picture with someone from the opposite sex, put her arm around them and smile. Unlike Miami Mack that feels he can't even touch the opposite sex for a picture. IMO

Last edited by kraft33 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:13 pm

FashionLover wrote:For me to truly fall in love with a couple and root for them, I need to feel like what they have is extremely special and unique to just the two of them. From how it looks like, and even from what Bryan himself has said, this is exactly how he is in every relationship. So why should I believe Rachel is any different?
She's not imo but I think after being so tough her whole life, she wants to be lulled by the thought of a fairytale and things being all peaces and cream. Prove us wrong, B!!! I wanna be wrong so bad.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:18 pm

SFoster wrote:But isn't Bryan a Bachelor fan? Like Whitney B, he's been a regular viewer?  It's like he's learned how to win from watching the show, just like it was said about Whitney B. Not sure, but it seems like I remember that - he's into sports and the Bachelor.
IMO most of the cast members are fans of the show, I don't trust anyone who goes on this show and says they are not fans or never seen it, Yes there may be some who aren't regular viewers but I believe most have seen the show before they show up. 
Bryan is rather honest to admit he is a fan of the show unlike someone who has been wanting to be on since high school but turns around and play dumb like he had to check the authenticity of the HS year book. 
JMO

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  girlcrush - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 63 1f49b  girlcrush - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 63 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:20 pm

mysthelma wrote:
SFoster wrote:But isn't Bryan a Bachelor fan? Like Whitney B, he's been a regular viewer?  It's like he's learned how to win from watching the show, just like it was said about Whitney B. Not sure, but it seems like I remember that - he's into sports and the Bachelor.
IMO most of the cast members are fans of the show, I don't trust anyone who goes on this show and says they are not fans or never seen it, Yes there may be some who aren't regular viewers but I believe most have seen the show before they show up. 
Bryan is rather honest to admit he is a fan of the show unlike someone who has been wanting to be on since high school but turns around and play dumb like he had to check the authenticity of the HS year book. 
JMO
...Rachel falls into that category  giggling. You don't trust her?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:21 pm

kraft33 wrote:I appreciate how Rachel can take a picture with someone from the opposite sex, put her arm around them and smile. Unlike Miami Mack that feels he can't even touch the opposite sex for a picture. IMO

IMO That's coz Rachel won't be called a Player even when she does that unlike Bryan who might be accused of flirting up a storm. laugh out loud

All JMO

Last edited by coolangel on Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:21 pm

kraft33 wrote:I appreciate how Rachel can take a picture with someone from the opposite sex, put her arm around them and smile. Unlike Miami Mack that feels he can't even touch the opposite sex for a picture. IMO

I think this is a smart move on his part. I can imagine the comments on SM if he touched another female. IMO it's called preventative measures.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:25 pm

Well, I see Bryan putting his $$ where his mouth is.  From where I sit, it looks like he is anxiously awaiting the chance to
start his future with Rachel.   Has there been any other bachelor, that has put up their home for rent, or sale, so they
could be with their fiancé.  no idea   

Brian makes me excited about where things are headed with him and Rachel.  Not only on the show, but after as well.

And color me clueless, as to why Brian should be criticized for not hugging, touching, or looking giddy with a female 
fan.  Is it wrong for him to show respect for Rachel???   Wow!
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:27 pm

ReneeM wrote:
mysthelma wrote:
JMO
...Rachel falls into that category  giggling. You don't trust her?
Did she say she had never seen the show or watched it before she was Nick's season? I remember she saying she was skeptic that it works. I tend to think she was a fan enough to take time off "lawyering" go on the show.

Last edited by mysthelma on Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  girlcrush - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 63 1f49b  girlcrush - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 63 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:28 pm

Seriously. Talk about damned if you do and damned if you don't. Now Bryan gets judged for not wrapping his arm around random female strangers for fan pictures.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:36 pm

I would prefer my fiancé keep his hands to himself while he is unable confirm he is mine. JMO. Better safe than sorry.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips