SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

geneva - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by Guest Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:34 pm

Diana wrote:In that same regard, why is she basically writing love letters to her f2 in her blogs if Bryan is F2? imo

I would beg to differ, I think the love letters were more geared to Peter. But that's JMO.

I loved the scene of her coming into the hotel to get Bryan for his 1-1 date. Rachel walks in the room and her eyes are glued on Peter. When Rachel is talking to the guys about trusting her decisions she was lasered in on Peter. That message was for him. Again, just my opinion

Back to top Go down

geneva - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by LynnTa Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:55 pm

That's the best answer that Rachel could give regarding the hot tub .imo Yes she enjoyed it and that has no bearing at all to the F1. It's not like she and F1 were exclusive and she got hot & heavy with another guy! --and its almost par for the course for this show(incl. TB)--there is always a Hot tub scene and its not with F1 in the seasons that I recall.

And I have to say ,from what I see on my TV ,Rachel has eyes for Bryan.imo and the way she looks at him is tantalizing -no wonder Bryan can't keep his lips off her mouth geneva - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 67 2498057887

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:56 pm

http://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/the-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-on-how-her-life-has-changed/

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:58 pm

The biggest proof IMO that the Hot Tub scene was in the rear-view mirror for her was that she completely ignored it in her blog and only talked about Bryan and Will.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:00 pm

Madz wrote:
Diana wrote:In that same regard, why is she basically writing love letters to her f2 in her blogs if Bryan is F2? imo

I would beg to differ, I think the love letters were more geared to Peter.  But that's JMO.  

I loved the scene of her coming into the hotel to get Bryan for his 1-1 date.  Rachel walks in the room and her eyes are glued on Peter.  When Rachel is talking to the guys about trusting her decisions she was lasered in on Peter.  That message was for him. Again, just my opinion
Actually, the camera never shows her looking directly at Peter. It does show her looking at Bryan and saying I feel good when Dean asked her how she felt. This is not my opinion, but what's shown on camera.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:05 pm

Madz wrote:http://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/the-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-on-how-her-life-has-changed/

More proof Bryan is F1 - as we have seen on multiple meet up weekend -  Bryan is MIA and Peter all over SM (as usual). Also. she knocks the men who "gossip like women" cantstopl *COUGH* Peter and Dean"
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:07 pm

quietpal wrote:
Madz wrote:

I would beg to differ, I think the love letters were more geared to Peter.  But that's JMO.  

I loved the scene of her coming into the hotel to get Bryan for his 1-1 date.  Rachel walks in the room and her eyes are glued on Peter.  When Rachel is talking to the guys about trusting her decisions she was lasered in on Peter.  That message was for him. Again, just my opinion
Actually, the camera never shows her looking directly at Peter. It does show her looking at Bryan and saying I feel good when Dean asked her how she felt. This is not my opinion, but what's shown on camera.

I'll try and get SC's but watching it in slowmo, she's looking at Peter when she walks in the door, and when she say's "don't get in your head", she's looking forward which is where Peter is sitting.. all jmo, and I will try and get SC's to add.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:08 pm

Madz wrote:http://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/the-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-on-how-her-life-has-changed/

That's an interesting interview. I still am 99.9999999% convinced she picks Bryan, but I can see how people would think that's a slam dunk for Peter with the "We move past lust and infatuation and go for what's truly best for us". I think the "I chose the guy that I would typically run away from" and "the guys are so petty!" and "I got out of my head to choose the one" all point to Bryan though. Anyways, she seems very happy and confident about the decision she made. She says she gets to see him very soon, so there must be a safe house visit coming up! IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:08 pm

Thanks for posting.

I know we will all see things differently from this interview, but what stands out to me:
- she's going to see him soon.
Bryan, as far as I know, post IG story almost daily now when he's at home, is quiet today. Traveling?
Peter's at home today according to his IG story.
- they have private weekends.
Petes is almost always accounted for in Madison, so when did he have private time with her?
- she cringes at men's pettiness, gossiping
I think Peter and Dean just did that last episode.

All Jmo.
What do you think?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:20 pm

@Madz Matt was also sitting across from her so she could have been looking at him. The camera never shows her actually looking at Peter, so that's just speculation. I was trying to show what's fact vs. what's opinion. Rachel looking at Bryan is a fact.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:25 pm

sdmom wrote:

Thanks for posting.

I know we will all see things differently from this interview, but what stands out to me:
- she's going to see him soon.
Bryan, as far as I know, post IG story almost daily now when he's at home, is quiet today. Traveling?
Peter's at home today according to his IG story.
- they have private weekends.
Petes is almost always accounted for in Madison, so when did he have private time with her?
- she cringes at men's pettiness, gossiping
I think Peter and Dean just did that last episode.

All Jmo.
What do you think?

I think you nailed it. And that wasn't the first time Peter was gossiping. At this point something major needs to change in SM and the show edit fir me to believe anyone but Bryan is the winner

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:26 pm

Madz wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Why not? It happened.

IMO, I just don't see her bringing up a hot and heavy 3 hour make out session with her f2 guy.  Rachel has said in interviews it's tough for him to watch her dates and kissing with other guys, so why bring this up?  She could have skimmed over it, but she didn't.

It's not like she brought it up in the context of moments she loved the most during the season. She was talking about moments that she may not have been excited about her family having to watch. So yeah, her in a hot tub with a guy would likely qualify as one of those moments. And yes, she didn't have to say she enjoyed it but she also didn't have to add the qualifier of "at the time". Really we can play semantics all day long with her words.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips