SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

relationshipgoals - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 49 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by vernie113 Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:42 pm

Goofy Jojo!
https://instagram.com/p/BXqgT8uA91z/

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

relationshipgoals - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 49 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by elena.shayk Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:43 pm

Also check out @contourfossa's IG story some cool BTS stuff of JoJo's shoot with FabFitFun. Her Aussie accent is almost as good as Jordan's laugh out loud.

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:43 pm

Did you guys see Ashley iaco' recap of Rachel's proposal - she mentions how she essentially sh*t on Jojo & Jordan's proposal last year but she's eating her words because she has gotten the chance to know them and they're ' #relationshipgoals ' (her words) laugh out loud

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:44 pm

Boshem wrote:Did you guys see Ashley iaco' recap of Rachel's proposal - she mentions how she essentially sh*t on Jojo & Jordan's proposal last year but she's eating her words because she has gotten the chance to know them and they're ' #relationshipgoals ' (her words) laugh out loud
Is that her podcast with Ben? Where did she say that?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:46 pm

Boshem wrote:Did you guys see Ashley iaco' recap of Rachel's proposal - she mentions how she essentially sh*t on Jojo & Jordan's proposal last year but she's eating her words because she has gotten the chance to know them and they're ' #relationshipgoals ' (her words) laugh out loud
Really cute!! Time always tells and hopefully it'll continue doing that for these guys.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:46 pm

It's the cosmopolitan recap Smiley
Eta: last paragraph so you don't have to read the whole thinf

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:56 pm

Very classic look for Jordan's fiancée. She looks very young but sophisticated here.
https://instagram.com/p/BXk3HBCntUx/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:58 pm

Liking them aside and technically being a "fan" I thought JoJo and Jordan had a really heartfelt proposal. They couldn't keep their hands off of each other, kept talking about how much they loved each other, and JoJo didn't even care about the ring. I think the consensus from the public was that it was very nice. Their backdrop in Thailand was amazing too.

It never gets old seeing and hearing Ashley I eat her words though laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:03 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Liking them aside and technically being a "fan" I thought JoJo and Jordan had a really heartfelt proposal. They couldn't keep their hands off of each other, kept talking about how much they loved each other, and JoJo didn't even care about the ring. I think the consensus from the public was that it was very nice. Their backdrop in Thailand was amazing too.

It never gets old seeing and hearing Ashley I eat her words though laugh out loud
Totally!! And Baddy was even choked up iirc. I need to rewatch! And I think Ashely has a bit of a crush on Baddy laugh out loud Very normal and understandable!!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:06 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Liking them aside and technically being a "fan" I thought JoJo and Jordan had a really heartfelt proposal. They couldn't keep their hands off of each other, kept talking about how much they loved each other, and JoJo didn't even care about the ring. I think the consensus from the public was that it was very nice. Their backdrop in Thailand was amazing too.

Totally!! And Baddy was even choked up iirc. I need to rewatch! And I think Ashely has a bit of a crush on Baddy laugh out loud Very normal and understandable!!

His words leading up to their proposal were everything. So swoon worthy laugh out loud loved hearing him talking about how she changed him.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:08 pm

And best part is, I think she really did heartbeat

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:30 pm

Jojo is done with photo shoot for fab fit fun.
https://instagram.com/p/BXrNLWegxGa/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

+27
Isabel123
BlueStarsShiver
vernie113
elena.shayk
GuardianAngel