SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ENGAGED - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 79 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Isabel123 Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:05 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
elena.shayk wrote:Okay.. I'm gonna cry. This is so sweet and I say it everytime but these two are really something else!

Credit: @
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYSEw-AFmns/

I have to bring this forward again because I can't get over how adorable and loved up she looks. She literally looks like a little kid with him and it's adorable laugh out loud
And there Baddy with his big arms and forehead kisses. Precious laugh out loud

I'm late to the party, advance happy birthday to Jordan. I saw this vid this morning and also must admit that I've re-watched it like 10x already laugh out loud . So thankful for Jojo's aunt for sharing this vid. The look on their faces is so priceless; and it's heartwarming to see them getting so much more in love today. Jojo is the best fiancée, she's not only kind, gracious and supportive, she was also able to make Jordan very much welcome in Dallas and at the same blended herself with Jordan's family and friends.

I also loved Soraya's IG message to Jordan. J and J are so lucky to have the support of both of their families and their childhood friends.

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

ENGAGED - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 79 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:38 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

+27