SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamdean - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 33 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:12 pm

albean99 wrote:I see Peter as being very interested in Rachel. She asked him to kiss her after he had already been kissing her but he wanted time to get to know her better. She also asked Bryan to kiss her one time which is hard to believe since he always seems to be lunging at her. For Peter, I'm seeing him as being wary of the process and not wanting to lead Rachel on if he doesn't feel he can propose. That's the part that makes me wonder if he'd even want to be TB or if he'd think it would be better being in charge. JMO

I agree and would love this to be a foiler season! We have 3 more episodes and with other guys not around, I bet that relaxes him and allows him to fall in love.

Imo, saying I love you before HTD is just too rushed!!

I am rooting for Peter. Go foiler go!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

teamdean - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 33 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by flojo031 Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:53 pm

I like Peter, but I don't understand why he is all of a sudden going the traditional route? scratch He signed a contract and agreed to be on this show. The objective is to get engaged after (hopefully) finding love with the Bachelorette. Sure, it isn’t traditional. If traditional is what you want, don't go on a FREAKING reality tv show. Rolling Eyes Seek love out in the real world. However, at 30 or older, it should not take as much time to know if someone is the "one." You have more experience, and know who you are. Knowing myself, I would get too doubtful and just drop him after awhile. I want someone who knows what they want, and goes for it without reservation. Whoever she chose, I genuinely hope it works out for the absolute best.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:02 am

I think Peter definitely wants to be the Bachelor so he can build his brand/business. That's been his intention from the getgo IMO and himself and his brand/business are the love of his life IMO and not finding a wife or life partner (certainly not as TB) JMO

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:07 am

I don't think TPTB care whether he's ready or not. They'll sell it anyway and make him seem like the most eligible Bachelor ever for those few months. It's more about getting 25 girls to go crazy and entertain us vs. watching the lead find his wife. The last 4 Bachelors were Juan Pablo, Chris Soules, Ben, and Nick. Not exactly a ringing endorsement for 'serious husband material, will settle down in 2 months.' laugh out loud JMO

teamdean - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:23 am

I'll never forget one scene during Jesse Palmer's season where he was asked what was one of the more awkward situations he had ever been in.
It was during a group date and he talked about how awkward it was waking up in the morning after a one night stand.
Can you say crickets. rofl  He didn't get that it bringing that up might not indicate he might not be ready to settle down.  Then he gave his final gal an airline ticket to visit. Real potential that relationship.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:43 am

OMG - I remember that scene - several gals asked to go home after that but production made it look as if they were eliminated by Jesse. I've often wondered if it pains him when he has to interview "the happy couple" on GMA!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:05 am

what are the chances of this being a foiler season especially since there are no signs of peter doing shv??????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:16 am

The purpose of this show IMO for the contestants is to gain as much IG followers as possible, become IG verified, and be asked to model with a watch or fitness goodies on their IG and gain as much $$ as possible while possible.

Peter is no different.

Jtoor, his long term friend and business partner, started to re-post old model pictures starring Peter wearing suits in november/december (methinks when he was confirmed contractred by the prods)... the following day of the premiere Jtoor added the bachelorette logo with his own... then peter poster numerous old pictures of himself when he was fit and shirtless (always works).... promoted his fitness ad nauseam since the finale..... not my opinion, just IG facts.

THIS is a guy IMO who had one goal when he went on the show and that was not rachel and that was not LUV IMO (as we know he wanted in 1 year ago).

I will give him the benefice of the doubt about the next bachelor.... but I am 100% convinced that once he understood he had great chances to get the gig (because he is a smart guy and because ALL the guy at the mansion probably talked about it between them) he just gave just enough to Rachel, lot of sobby teary story, yet not too much physical, to arrive top 4. It does not mean he did not like Rachel. I think he did. But everyone may like the lead AND also has a calculated mind while in TB bubble. It does not have ot be one or the other... can be both IMO

For me, all his BL says friend zone.

JMOAA

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:44 am

@rachelisqueen imo not much.

ETA : to those of you asking for a foiler season, I'd love to know based on the show, Rachael's reactions to the guys and post show sleuthing via SM - what is the evidence for a potential foiler ???

Jmo but I do sometimes wonder how we all watch the same show and yet come away with different opinions. As always.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:30 pm

According to all the indepth sleuthing that has been going on since the beginning of the year, IMO the chances that this may be a foiler season, are slim to none. Unless there is proof, and I don't mean speculation that Peter didn't travel for SHV's but Rachel travelled to him, I find it hard to believe this is a foiler season.

There have been many clues and proof by way of SM that Peter is not the F1. Sleuthers have been saying from early March over and over, bringing clues to the table, for various reasons that Peter may be the next Bachelor but not the F1.

My personal opinion now that I'v watched him on my screen I'm doubting that he will be the bachelor and I wouldn't be surprised if he is F3. Do they really want a bachelor who told the lead he will let her know he's not feeling it if he has to get down on one knee? He has zero chemistry for Rachel IMHO. He can't even convince me he want's to be the F1 let alone TB.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:33 pm

The only thing that gives me pause about doing The Bachelor is him moving full steam ahead on the business. Unless he's trying to get it going before he leaves to film. Either way I like how he's keeping busy. Working and doing stuff in the community. JMO.

teamdean - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:49 pm

rachelisqueen wrote:what are the chances of this being a foiler season especially since there are no signs of peter doing shv??????

Not at all.
From Rachel's own mouth, they spend private weekend together.
http://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/the-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-on-how-her-life-has-changed/
Unless you believe it's a misdirect from Rachel.

When is the last time Peter is away on a weekend?

I do not believe that Janesville sighting (Tuesday, 6/27) at all, unless there's a photo proof. She was tagged in photos on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of that week in Dallas, no way she could be in two different places at the same time. IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo