SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRachel - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 34 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:51 pm

I definitely don't think he's f1 but if in the tiniest chance he is, this was one damn good foiler laugh out loud. I don't see how that's possible given the SHV times but never say never.

TeamRachel - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 34 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

TeamRachel - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 34 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:02 pm

I don't think there's a foiler this season. I do see a lot between Rachel & Peter on screen but there'd have to be a lot of misdirection on his part for there to have been SHVs. I tend to discount much of what all of us see between the lead and the guys because that can be skewed by biases. Other sleuthing is more likely to be accurate imo and I can accept that Bryan is likely Rachel's choice.

I don't see any reason that Peter wouldn't be the choice, even based on him being reluctant to say he's willing to propose. It's only the HTDs now so what's the rush? There's still the FDs and LCDs. I always cringe when anyone, including those I like, say they're falling in love or even worse, in love, at this point in the show or earlier. Regarding his business expanding, he may just want to get his ducks in a row before being TB (assuming they're picking him). I see him as being a no brainer since he's so popular with the viewers from what I've seen online. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepit100 Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:03 pm

Him focusing on the business could be part of their plan together and an office based in Madison is not out of the question. I don't think that means he has to be there all the time. She did say she likes someone with ambition and that certainly applies to Peter as he seems to have a vision for Worth and is working to make it a reality. Don't know about TOG's ambition since I don't follow closely.
I do have a question. I know TOG has been seen out with Will a few times and once with Josiah. Is that normal behavior for an F1? I haven't followed other seasons as closely so wasn't sure if other F1s did the same. It seemed odd to me that an F1 would hang out with her "exes" before the show has ended. JMO.

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:14 pm

bleuberry wrote:I definitely don't think he's f1 but if in the tiniest chance he is, this was one damn good foiler laugh out loud. I don't see how that's possible given the SHV times but never say never.

Watchgate did it for me, which was before the July 4th weekend pics.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:35 pm

nd4reality wrote:@rachelisqueen imo not much.

ETA : to those of you asking for a foiler season, I'd love to know based on the show, Rachael's reactions to the guys and post show sleuthing via SM - what is the evidence for a potential foiler ??? *** snipped ***
I think there is a foiler this year and all three leads are in on it.  I know there is a lot of skepticism here about Peter's intentions, sincerity and interest in Rachel so you'll have to bear with me and grant that he's being real for the rest to my reasoning to make sense:

1) She chases Peter. She longs for Peter. She misses Peter. Even when he tells her things that hurt, she is more drawn to him, despite there being other guys who tell her only good things. So she becomes more invested in Peter when she should be cutting him instead. I think because of her therapy, she appreciates his honesty and sees it as a sign that he's taking this very seriously.

2) She's further along the path with Peter than Bryan. Watch her scared and worried face when Peter tells her his tale of love and being reluctant to propose. And compare it to the slightly skeptical look she has on her face when Bryan tells his tale about his last relationship. She doesn't have a poker face.  Their physical interaction shows that they've moved past the infatuation stage to something deeper. There is tender touching, the soft expressions in both of they eyes towards each other, soft kisses and nuzzles all of which indicate a deeper level of intimacy.

3) I had almost given up on them because of the SM sleuthing here, but there were a couple of things from the ESPY night that made me a believer again:

a) There was a tweet from a Variety reporter who talked rather than interviewed Rachel and said that Rachel was beaming when talking about Peter and not the others. There was another verified tweeter, a mother of an athlete, who said Rachel picked Peter after interacting with her that night.  I think when she is not being officially interviewed where she has been trained to be guarded, Rachel is easy to read.

b) In an on-camera interview at the ESPY's where she is likely to be more rehearsed and guarded, I noticed that Rachel was using Peter's "100%" and "in my head" catch phrases. I think she's been spending time with Peter and has absorbed some of his tics which are harder to control when being interviewed.

4) In her interviews, she is using language that is so clearly Bryan that she isn't creating any mystery (confident, assertive, loves me so much, best friend, hottest first kiss).  It's like she's being told to play up that it is Bryan. Why not create a mystery that keeps viewers guessing? It seems purposeful.

5) She has said also a few things in interviews about her fiance that pinged my Peter-loving radar: they have open communication (therapy talk), they are very honest with each other (Peter's honesty scares her), she can't explain their connection (she has said as much about Peter), they have an emotional energy (Peter has said kinetic energy), she went with her gut and it worked for her (she said Peter was her gut choice multiple times this season) and that she had to get out of her head and stop trying to control things and let things happen (this applies more to Peter with his reluctance than Bryan to me).

6) In the absolutely amazing sleuthing thread for the next episodes, the clues are starting to not make sense with the narrative that Peter gets cut.

7) I can't explain the SM and SHV admittedly. But I think the TPTB were so worried about all you smart people figuring it out, that they've co-opted Rachel, Bryan and Peter to make it plainly obvious that it is Bryan. They are practically beating us over the head with it WRT social media. If they let the first spoiler stand, no one would be interested in watching because it came so early and was reported widely.

None of this is evidence I know. But I'm answering the question of what makes me think there is a foiler. I'm probably being a kook and I'll be embarassed by this post come finale night, but I'm going to put it out there and reserve my right to say I wrote this in a drunken state TeamRachel - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 34 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:24 pm

In her interviews, she is using language that is so clearly Bryan that she isn't creating any mystery (confident, assertive, loves me so much, best friend, hottest first kiss). It's like she's being told to play up that it is Bryan. Why not create a mystery that keeps viewers guessing? It seems purposeful.

Not going to respond to every point but just want to say something about this one. Rachel was saying those things about her Final 1 from her first interviews before the season premiered. You can go back and watch them and see that she's always said that her Final 1 was confident and loves her so much, etc.

And at that point, the spoiler was saying Peter was her pick, including Jimmy Kimmel when he made his prediction pick to her. So I don't think you can argue that those things are being made too obvious about Bryan and therefore possibly meant to foil because she was saying it even when everyone thought Peter was the Final 1.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:36 pm

Has Jimmy (his wife, apparently) picked the F1 correctly in the past ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:40 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:
nd4reality wrote:@rachelisqueen imo not much.

ETA : to those of you asking for a foiler season, I'd love to know based on the show, Rachael's reactions to the guys and post show sleuthing via SM - what is the evidence for a potential foiler ??? *** snipped ***
I think there is a foiler this year and all three leads are in on it.  I know there is a lot of skepticism here about Peter's intentions, sincerity and interest in Rachel so you'll have to bear with me and grant that he's being real for the rest to my reasoning to make sense:

1) She chases Peter. She longs for Peter. She misses Peter. Even when he tells her things that hurt, she is more drawn to him, despite there being other guys who tell her only good things. So she becomes more invested in Peter when she should be cutting him instead. I think because of her therapy, she appreciates his honesty and sees it as a sign that he's taking this very seriously.

2) She's further along the path with Peter than Bryan. Watch her scared and worried face when Peter tells her his tale of love and being reluctant to propose. And compare it to the slightly skeptical look she has on her face when Bryan tells his tale about his last relationship. She doesn't have a poker face.  Their physical interaction shows that they've moved past the infatuation stage to something deeper. There is tender touching, the soft expressions in both of they eyes towards each other, soft kisses and nuzzles all of which indicate a deeper level of intimacy.

3) I had almost given up on them because of the SM sleuthing here, but there were a couple of things from the ESPY night that made me a believer again:

a) There was a tweet from a Variety reporter who talked rather than interviewed Rachel and said that Rachel was beaming when talking about Peter and not the others. There was another verified tweeter, a mother of an athlete, who said Rachel picked Peter after interacting with her that night.  I think when she is not being officially interviewed where she has been trained to be guarded, Rachel is easy to read.

b) In an on-camera interview at the ESPY's where she is likely to be more rehearsed and guarded, I noticed that Rachel was using Peter's "100%" and "in my head" catch phrases. I think she's been spending time with Peter and has absorbed some of his tics which are harder to control when being interviewed.

4) In her interviews, she is using language that is so clearly Bryan that she isn't creating any mystery (confident, assertive, loves me so much, best friend, hottest first kiss).  It's like she's being told to play up that it is Bryan. Why not create a mystery that keeps viewers guessing? It seems purposeful.

5) She has said also a few things in interviews about her fiance that pinged my Peter-loving radar: they have open communication (therapy talk), they are very honest with each other (Peter's honesty scares her), she can't explain their connection (she has said as much about Peter), they have an emotional energy (Peter has said kinetic energy), she went with her gut and it worked for her (she said Peter was her gut choice multiple times this season) and that she had to get out of her head and stop trying to control things and let things happen (this applies more to Peter with his reluctance than Bryan to me).

6) In the absolutely amazing sleuthing thread for the next episodes, the clues are starting to not make sense with the narrative that Peter gets cut.

7) I can't explain the SM and SHV admittedly. But I think the TPTB were so worried about all you smart people figuring it out, that they've co-opted Rachel, Bryan and Peter to make it plainly obvious that it is Bryan. They are practically beating us over the head with it WRT social media. If they let the first spoiler stand, no one would be interested in watching because it came so early and was reported widely.

None of this is evidence I know. But I'm answering the question of what makes me think there is a foiler. I'm probably being a kook and I'll be embarassed by this post come finale night, but I'm going to put it out there and reserve my right to say I wrote this in a drunken state TeamRachel - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 34 3806527698

If you become embarass I will be right there with you.  You are on point. :claphands :claphands IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:42 pm

CHO wrote:Has Jimmy (his wife, apparently) picked the F1 correctly in the past ?

Jimmy's picks are almost always right because while he won't admit it, most are convinced that his picks are really based off of Reality Steve's spoilers. However, he has been wrong before from my understanding. I think he picked Brooks for Desiree's season and well we all remember how that worked out.

eta: Honestly, I think if we go by the lead's words and stuff like that, you can make a case for whoever you are rooting for. Because saying that, this comment for example:

and that she had to get out of her head and stop trying to control things and let things happen (this applies more to Peter with his reluctance than Bryan to me).

I can argue that that actually does point to Bryan based on how many times Rachel has referenced him being too good to be true, for his HTD preview we see her saying she wasn't sure if he was genuine at the beginning, on their one on one date last episode, she talked about how she loves how open he is with his emotions because she's not and how he wouldn't let her ruin what they have and she needs that. So I can argue that that statement very much sounds like her getting out of her head regarding her feelings and relationship with Bryan and just trusting what she felt and him. At the end of the day it's all semantics really.

And as for the social media behavior, I disagree that it's been SO obvious, largely because Bryan is clearly not great with social media. So for the longest time there wasn't much to go on regarding Bryan at all - whether as F1 or not. Things only escalated with the July 4 weekend and I disagree that they were being so obvious. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely think it's clear they were together but these things were only obvious to people who know to look for these things and have followed spoilers closely for years regarding this show.

As I've said, I'm not a sleuther and I don't pretend to be. For me, I focus on the tangibles, things that cannot be denied or have multiple interpretations and for me that's things like Rachel having clearly been in LA for the July 4 weekend while Peter decidedly was not and Bryan was at an unknown location. And the fact that one cannot pinpoint a time Rachel and Peter were together due to his many weekends of being accounted for. If it turns out that he really is and they somehow were having SHV while having Peter seemingly be seen all the time in Madison then this will surpass Des' season and go down as the ultimate foiler season. JMO.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:16 pm

@Keepit100 I know for sure Vanessa flew to Nashville to spend a weekend with Dani M and some other girls. I heard Lauren also spent time with Amanda.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:32 pm

For me, it simply comes down to this - Peter is always accounted for during suspected SHVs while Rachel and Bryan are MIA. The show, edit, SM behavior, interviews, etc. all pale in importance when SHVs are taken into account IMO.

I just don't think a Bachelor relationship can survive without SHVs - 90% of the relationships don't even survive with them. So on the off chance (0.001% IMO) that Peter is the F1 and they are having no SHVs, the relationship might as well as be DOA (JMO).

All JMO

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:57 pm

@Keepit100 Shawn booth hung out with Chris strandburg a few times while Kaitlyn's season was airing. They even watched an episode with Thomas Rhett.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo