SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamdean - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:47 pm

IDK. no no
I think from following the show all these years, fans of the show very much do care about the lead finding love, even though the show's creator didn't create the show for that main purpose.
This forum has pages and pages devoted season after season debating this.
Brad 1.0 received horrible backlash for not choosing someone. He was slapped on Brad 2.0 for such.
Jen S. was given a nickname SWSNBN for years for similar.
JPG was treated abominably by TPTB for going against their grain.
Contracts were actually changed at one point that the lead had to choose someone and propose. I don't know if that has been amended or if that remains intact.
Of course, proposing does not mean being in love on this show. LOL But it might to Peter.
Then as far as Peter is concerned being ready to commit is not like lunch meat ready. Unfortunately, TB is the Oscar Meyer of engagements. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

teamdean - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Rolly Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:51 pm

Kasha, what I meant is TPTB don't care so much about him finding a lasting love. They just want viewers. I do think MOST of the fans would like to see a lasting love no matter who the lead is.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:12 pm

@Rolly--ok. I get that. Quite understandable. yes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:09 pm

https://twitter.com/BachelorNewsABC/status/899386686928498688

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

https://twitter.com/BachelorNewsABC/status/899386686928498688

wow seems to be a lot of love for Peter for Bachelor? My question is what about Eric????? If Dean is the Bach I won't watch. Sorry i just can't deal with his laughing at everything, and he seems way to young inside and out. JMO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:09 pm

There have only been 55 votes so not surprised that Peter is leading not any good choices to pick from IMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:10 pm

I'm not on Twitter - what does the poll show ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:24 pm

That is not a real ABC twitter account. It's simply a Peter fan account IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by justcallmegranny Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:55 am

It shows 65% Peter, 15% Dean and 20% Wells

justcallmegranny

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:18 am

Here's a TV Guide poll Jul 24, 2017 4:00 PM EDT

teamdean - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 5 Captur37
http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-bachelor-who-do-you-want-poll/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:56 am

Not surprisingly I voted for Wells.

Dean's chances are evaporating as we speak. *IMO* SM is not liking what they are seeing on BIP and even some of his fans/followers are turning their backs on him. Yikes.

Not that I am a fan of his, but if Peter really did say no, they don't have much of a decent pool to choose from. I think most of you know my reservations on Peter, but I admit that he has a strong backing/following on SM and the casual viewers/general public *IMO*. Most people IMO don't seem to care much for Ben Z and see him as the crazy dog man, so bye-bye to his chances. Unfortunately I don't see them doing a back-to-back POC lead, so that rules Eric out. The question is, would they take a chance on Wells?

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:48 am

@summerdayze The only reason they would've brought Wells onto BIP as bartender was to gauge fan reaction, imo. It'll be interesting to see if he builds momentum as the season plays out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+59
Lennoxcolinrolland
pavalygurl
Diana
Mommyof2
Mia_Leoni
docnash14
Aria
tigertiz
wishesfireworks
littlereddress
Bet2Win