SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Page 27 of 50 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRachel - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by makeover Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:15 am

likeashipblown wrote:
Rachel called one person out and others ran to apologize to her for their behavior this quick. I'm going to be very interested to see how people's perceptions alter the more we get to see Rachel and the other guys speaking up soon.

I don't think she's here for the b.s. I think she's prepared to clear up the commentary of people who spew ignorance about her or her man or think they know better than her. I think that will work soothe some small fraction of the haters and the others, I'm inclined to believe she won't care about.

And like I mentioned in my last post, I think people underestimate her intelligence, thought process, and/or those who assume they are getting to know these relationships based off an "edit" do so at their own peril. Her comment makes that EXTRA clear.
Good Post Well said!

I find it interesting that once she called that troll out, he/she immediately tried to apologize and suck up to Rachel, when just a while ago that troll was basically calling Rachel stupid for being hoodwinked by Bryan. That's how internet trolls are...and Rachel just exposed them. :yes:

And it's not only Rachel. Even Will had some annoying comments on his IG photo that he took with Bryan. Someone commented that ABC must have paid him for the photo-op with Bryan and Will replied instantly "I don't need to get paid to hang out with my friends". Of course, that person also apologized and said he wasn't trying to offend Will.

The trolls are very predictable. And they will get over it 2 weeks after the finale and move on something to hate, so I don't think B & R have anything to worry about.

makeover

Back to top Go down

TeamRachel - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by Dessler Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:01 am

Tidbits from Matt Munson about Bryan:

Everybody loves Bryan. I love Bryan. Bryan is a good dude.

I guess Bryan told Matt about some of his past relationships

Interviewer: She doesn’t buy Bryan at all, he’s too perfect.

Matt: I guess this latest thing without Bryan, right? We got along really well, especially when we started to travel. He’s a regular guy, he’s a nice guy who’s had some relationships that didn’t go his way, but who hasn’t?

http://965tic.cbslocal.com/2017/07/14/matt-munson-from-the-bachelorette-talks-rumors-rachel-and-paradise/
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:09 am

makeover wrote:
Good Post Well said!

I find it interesting that once she called that troll out, he/she immediately tried to apologize and suck up to Rachel, when just a while ago that troll was basically calling Rachel stupid for being hoodwinked by Bryan. That's how internet trolls are...and Rachel just exposed them. :yes:

And it's not only Rachel. Even Will had some annoying comments on his IG photo that he took with Bryan. Someone commented that ABC must have paid him for the photo-op with Bryan and Will replied instantly "I don't need to get paid to hang out with my friends". Of course, that person also apologized and said he wasn't trying to offend Will.

The trolls are very predictable. And they will get over it 2 weeks after the finale and move on something to hate, so I don't think B & R have anything to worry about.

Thank you!

And, yes. It is multiple people who either apologized or realized they'd been acting "entitled" and "disrespectful" and all of a sudden realized, they were supposed to be #teamrachel and this was about HER journey to find love. So many people are all of a sudden reminded, wait, they liked her a lot and she's lovely and they'll just root for her happy ending. And that was off one comment she left. Give the woman a media tour with her man and let's see how much more that theme continues. Lol.

And to your other point? Exactly. To the people that are dug in and about that hater nation troll life to the extent they can't be happy for her? Oh, well. Good riddance. Enjoy your next outrage. Lmafo.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:39 am

@likeashipblown
@makeover

Keyboard warriors, the lot of them. The internet has become a place where people can insult others from the comfort of their home. It'll blow over and these kinds of people will move on and harass someone else.

This is why I like this forum. This forum has manners.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:07 am

@kerriway I agree. This forum has cultivated a very respectful environment for which I'm grateful for. It's rough in these online/social media streets otherwise. Lol.

@dessler Thank you for posting that.

I'm spotting a theme, y'all. Basically almost any time someone who genuinely had the opportunity to be around Bryan gets a chance to comment on him... They "love" him, wax poetic about how "good" he is, and continue to hammer home the points that he's laid back/a normal average guy, etc. Huh.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:14 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:38 pm

It is funny IMO how the big majority forget that leaving a comment on someone's IG is not a public forum where everyone can chat and share everything and anything without respect. Are they naive to think it is a forum free for all? IG is not Twitter.

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:46 pm

IMO it is very obvious that Bryan is genuine and a truly nice person. He is effusive and charismatic and is very open hearted with his feelings. It does not ever strike me as anything false....conversely I love his enthusiasm and affection toward Rachel. The instant attraction between the two of them and all the soft subtle very emotionally revealing moments that they have shared on their journey toward love has been a pleasure to watch. What really gives me optimism for Rachel and Bryan is that I believe everything Rachel has said post filming and her happiness exudes from her. All of that is exactly the Rachel I see with Bryan. When Rachel and Bryan do their press tour finally both will be able to speak freely, they are both mature, intelligent, well spoken people and their happiness will set the narrative.  I believe the majority of people will embrace them because the joyful bond they clearly share will quell most of the doubters. Those that still display rudeness or ire or SM hate are not worthy of them wasting any negative energy on. I see good things in the future for Rachel and Bryan and I am excited to see them freed from the restraints of secrecy!!
JMO

I love BBF because it is a respectful place that values opinions and sleuthing but not rudeness or bad behavior. group hug heartbeat
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:06 pm

Seabear wrote:IMO it is very obvious that Bryan is genuine and a truly nice person. He is effusive and charismatic and is very open hearted with his feelings. It does not ever strike me as anything false....conversely I love his enthusiasm and affection toward Rachel. The instant attraction between the two of them and all the soft subtle very emotionally revealing moments that they have shared on their journey toward love has been a pleasure to watch. What really gives me optimism for Rachel and Bryan is that I believe everything Rachel has said post filming and her happiness exudes from her. All of that is exactly the Rachel I see with Bryan. When Rachel and Bryan do their press tour finally both will be able to speak freely, they are both mature, intelligent, well spoken people and their happiness will set the narrative.  I believe the majority of people will embrace them because the joyful bond they clearly share will quell most of the doubters. Those that still display rudeness or ire or SM hate are not worthy of them wasting any negative energy on. I see good things in the future for Rachel and Bryan and I am excited to see them freed from the restraints of secrecy!!
JMO

I love BBF because it is a respectful place that values opinions and sleuthing but not rudeness or bad behavior. group hug heartbeat

as long I do NOT see another nick/vanessa or jojo/jordan AFRC, I'll be happy. Do not care much if they are happy today, for me the closure of this show is always at the after the finale. Rolling Eyes dizzy hmmm I gives me smiles to see visibly an in love couple, no matter the duration of it. But I have honestly great hope this couple (if B is F1) will make it long term. Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:12 pm

@Seabear Good Post

The leads behaviour post filming is very telling IMHO. Every season we always pay close attention and speculate how they are acting. Rachel has never wavered from being totally happy. This is all I expect when all is said and done. Coupled with the endless hours of sleuthing efforts and results makes a successful season for me. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:35 pm

All I want today is a Bryan sighing with pictures in an airport! That will send us all into a tailspin, hahaha!

C'mon, Bryan, make it happen! :uptonogood :stirthepot

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:03 pm

laugh out loud the internet is a breeding ground for unsupervised and un-penned morons running wild and free. I may think Bryan is just a normal dude caught up in the hype of the show which has nothing to do with Rachel, but lawd, let'em live and enjoy. This is Rachel's problem to solve, not randoms on the internet Rolling Eyes

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 50 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

+82
luv2laugh
twinkle73
whit90
Maddy
gurlbrit