SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 59 1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:48 am

Epi 8 discussions here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:10 pm

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:25 pm

The Bachelorette: Episode 1308 (7/17)
RACHEL JOINS THE FOUR REMAINING BACHELORS IN THEIR HOMETOWNS, BUT IS SHE FALLING IN LOVE WITH MORE THAN ONE MAN?  FIND OUT ON ABC’S ‘THE BACHELORETTE,’ MONDAY, JULY 17

“Episode 1308” – Rachel has traveled to romantic locations around the globe in her search to find her soul mate. Now, after adventures in Copenhagen, Oslo and Geneva, she returns to the United States to more uncharted territories: the four hometowns of Eric, Bryan, Peter and Dean. Her spirit and resilience is about to be tested by the men and their loved ones, as she tries to figure out how and why she is falling in love with more than one man at a time. Are all these bachelors marriage material? Rachel will try to find out from the people who know them best, as she moves closer to making her fairytale come true, on “The Bachelorette,” MONDAY, JULY 17 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network.

Fans can go to ABC.com/BFL and the ESPN Fantasy App to play The Bachelorette Fantasy League, which allows players to challenge their family, friends and #BachelorNation in predicting weekly events, the final four men and the one who will receive the final rose.

Rachel starts her visits with a journey to Baltimore, Eric’s hometown. This ambitious young bachelor, whose infectious smile and positive energy has captured her heart, takes the Bachelorette to the rough neighborhood where he grew up. She is in awe of his strength and integrity, as he explains the obstacles he overcame to go to college and achieve his career goals. Eric has never brought a woman home to meet his parents, so Rachel is naturally very nervous. This emotional man vows to his family that he will stop running from love and confess his feelings to Rachel. But will he have the nerve to go through with it?

Bryan is anything but shy when it comes to expressing his feelings for Rachel. She meets him in his hometown of Miami, visiting the famous Calle Ocho where the pair try salsa dancing, playing dominoes and sampling some tasty street food from Columbia. However, there are dark clouds looming as Rachel is fearful of not getting Bryan’s mother’s approval – a problem that broke up his last relationship. Although Rachel does her best to convince his mom that she would be the perfect daughter-in-law, Bryan’s mother is clearly suspicious of her son’s new relationship.

The bustling city of Madison, Wisconsin, which is Peter’s home, is Rachel’s next stop. He can’t wait to introduce Rachel to his friends and his welcoming family. However, Peter still has some emotional walls up, and the Bachelorette’s revealing talk with his mother makes her unsure of what to expect from her sensitive suitor.

Rachel’s final hometown visit brings her to Aspen, Colorado, where Dean lives. After a fun and scenic ATV ride, Dean attempts to prepare Rachel for his familial situation. His father is a Sikh Kundalini yogi, who provided very little love and support after his mother’s death. Father and son have been estranged for years. Rachel is determined to stand by Dean’s side no matter what. She is prepared to meet an unorthodox family; however, Dean is barely able to contain his intense feelings toward his father. Rachel and the other family members leave the house so that the father and son can have a heart-to-heart talk. What transpires is something that rarely has been seen before on “The Bachelorette.”

Rachel and her suitors return to her hometown of Dallas for the moment-of-truth rose ceremony. She is falling in love with all four men and needs to make an impossible choice, saying goodbye to one devastated bachelor. Shaken by this gut-wrenching and heartbreaking ordeal, Rachel doesn’t have much time to gather herself and take the remaining three men to Rioja, Spain.

The four remaining men suitors are:

Bryan, 37, a chiropractor from Miami, FL
 Dean, 26, a startup recruiter from Venice, CA
 Eric, 29, a personal trainer from Los Angeles, CA
 Peter, 31, a business owner from Madison, WI

Hosted by Chris Harrison, “The Bachelorette” is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss, Elan Gale, Bennett Graebner and Nicole Woods are the executive producers. “The Bachelorette” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC’s selected HDTV format, with 5.1 stereo surround sound. A parental guideline will be assigned closer to the airdate.

ABC Media Relations
 Cathy Rehl
 (212) 456-6749
 cathy.rehl@abc.com
Mitchell Messinger
 (818) 460-6532
 mitchell.c.messinger@abc.com

For more information on “The Bachelorette,” visit abc.com.
Photography and video available at www.disneyabcpress.com. Photo request line (818) 460-6611.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheBachelorette
Twitter: @BacheloretteABC
Hashtag: #TheBachelorette
Source

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:05 pm

So they mixed up the filming order.
It seem very intense for Dean's HTD. I feel for him and hope the best for his relationship with his dad.

Also notice Rachel has to convince Bryan's mom she will be the perfect daughter-in-law? Hello, she is the lead but it's sounds she's pursuing Him here.
All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:09 pm

@sdmom Yes, an apparently Millsy brings up Bryan's mom's behavior in his podcast today. Something to the degree of if Rachel hurts her son, she'll kill her. I've liked so far that Bryan has been so focused on Rachel (even if his particular brand of doing so isn't my cup of tea). But right now, it seems like she's really going to have a hard time at both his hometown and her MTP with Bryan. That must've been so difficult. Not looking forward to watching that stress play out on screen. So glad she told us she's happy now, because we are in for a roller coaster of an ending it seems. All JMO.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:11 pm

Yes, looks like they're switching it sadly, IMO, to give Dean's HTD the most drama and time at the end.

Looks like viewing order will be Eric, Bryan, Peter and Dean.  Instead of filming order: Bryan, Peter, Dean, Eric  (Source).
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:14 pm

I'm disgusted with TPTB for exploiting Dean's estrangement from his father for the sake of drama and ratings. :angryemotion Poor Dean would have been better with a HTD at Starbucks with random patrons. Or putting his foot down and refusing to include his father in his HTD. Only solace is that from press release, apparently Dean does have other family members at HTD. Hoping he has some good supportive family members in his life.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:25 pm

KB_Mom wrote:I'm disgusted with TPTB for exploiting Dean's estrangement from his father for the sake of drama and ratings.  :angryemotion Poor Dean would have been better with a HTD at Starbucks with random patrons. Or putting his foot down and refusing to include his father in his HTD.  Only solace is that from press release, apparently Dean does have other family members at HTD.  Hoping he has some good supportive family members in his life.

I would like to say I am disgusted, too, but instead it's more like this is what I expect from production. After looking at the upcoming SCS, I am wondering if Judge Lindsay really will be at any of the MTP portions at all or if it will be just an off camera portion only.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:32 pm

Judges are subject to a Code of Judicial Conduct that governs what they can and cannot do both inside and outside the courtroom- i.e., extends to what they can do in their private life. I often wondered if the Judge didn't appear on Nick's season because it was deemed prohibited by the Code of Judicial Conduct, and wonder if he won't be seen at MTPs this season. As far as I know, the issue of a judge appearing on a trashy reality show has never come up before, so they may have been in unchartered waters.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:35 pm

Rachel already said in an interview that her father won't be on camera this season.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbluebird Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:36 pm

Oh lawwwwd, here comes that #MamaDrama!

Also, I'm new to the sleuthing for this season--do we have any indication that Peter doesn't make it past this round? Maybe I'm just falling prey to promo shenanigans, but I'm concerned.

I feel like I've heard that Bryan and him are the final 2, but I don't know why people think/know that. TIA for any info!
bigbluebird
bigbluebird

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:37 pm

The gentleman sitting at the head and other lady sitting next to him at the table are Rachel's Uncle and Aunt. He's her dad's brother so there is a resemblance. @Dessler found a facebook post, it's in the Episode 7 thread.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 59 1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+76
pavalygurl
Pattycake92
Nillay
aviej
BlackHalo