SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 59 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 33 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by FashionLover Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:25 pm

stuckinsc wrote:The Hispanic mothers I have met are very protective of their kids, but once you are in they love you like that too.

If Rachel chose Bryan then she is okay with it. JMO.

I mean ,I believe all mothers are protective of their children despite of ethnicity and they don't go around threatening to kill no no
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 2observe Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:28 pm

FashionLover wrote:
SFoster wrote:It sounds like Peter may be sort of like Dean, in that he doesn't necessarily believe in the constraints of traditional marriage. He should have told her that long before this point. With all his wanting to talk all the time, on a dating show that ends in a proposal/engagement, funny how he left that out. Sounds like his mom thinks he would live with, have children with someone without that legal commitment. IMO, yuck!  That is not Rachel at all. She is looking for traditional marriage and family. ugh

That's not how I understood it. I took it to mean that he is ready for a serious relationship and would eventually get down on one knee, just not in the shows time frame. Realistically that's more believable IMO but we're dealing with this franchise where you're expected to get engaged when the day before you had other relationships so no idea
i am definitely here with.  #Team Eric. #Miracle Season
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:28 pm

FashionLover wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:The Hispanic mothers I have met are very protective of their kids, but once you are in they love you like that too.

If Rachel chose Bryan then she is okay with it. JMO.

I mean ,I believe all mothers are protective of their children despite of ethnicity and they don't go around threatening to kill no no

No, just some of the dads! Remembering Tara's dad with Jesse Palmer.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:33 pm

Acrunch wrote:
Diana wrote:I don't see how this is similar to Chris, Becca and Whit. I'm sorry but Peter could have been all in and it wouldn't haven't changed anything, She was always going to pick Bryan. Her body language and actions during the show tells me that.

all imo

Hmmm, I really disagree with this.  I believe that IF Peter had told her everything she wanted to hear and used the "L" word or at least made the assurances that others have at this point; Peter would have wrapped it up and would have left the other guys in the dust.  I don't believe Bryan or anyone else would have stood a chance.  The only one standing in the way of Rachel choosing Peter was Peter.  JMO.

Hey, everyone! I've been following along for a awhile and thought I would finally join in!

I disagree with this. I think that Rachel has repeatedly chosen Bryan over Peter from the start, with the first impression rose, talking to Ellen about what was IMO Bryan's kiss, and giving Bryan a group date rose over Peter the first time. She also asked him first if his parents will accept her, in probably one of her most vulnerable moments. She also picked Bryan to get matching watches with - to me, that tells me that her decision was already made by that point, because that is a date you give to your future fiancé. You don't want to get matching 9k watches with someone you're going to dump in two weeks. I also think that if we look at past Bachelorettes, once they decided who they wanted, it didn't matter that the guy never gave them validation or assurances. Deanna would have chosen Graham, Ali would have chosen Frank, and Des would have chosen Brooks, if they hadn't left. I think that if Rachel had fallen head over heels in love with Peter, she would have followed the pattern and done the same. IMO!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:37 pm

I mean mama abasolo aside, this is the date Rachel said she was falling in love at so it couldn't of went that bad imo laugh out loud

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 OoUBg56
team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 68lnPJ1
my sc
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:39 pm

lleyki wrote:
Dessler wrote:Bryan's Mom......  what???

http://www.eonline.com/news/866589/hometown-homicide-bryan-s-mom-threatens-to-kill-rachel-on-the-bachelorette?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

I don't know, maybe it's just me but I thought Bryan's mom's comment was hilarious. Rachel's reaction had me cracking up.
Me too. I find it hilarious and am sure it wasn't that serious.IMO  :yes:  It would probably end being very funny joke

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1f49b  team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:40 pm

I've seen three different rachels this season IMO,  when she's with Bryan, when she's with Peter, and then when she's with the other guys. With Bryan, she's every Bubbly, high energy, jovial and of course hot n bothered. With Peter, she's very sweet, gentle, tender and shy even (she's seems to always play with her hair when she's around him). with the other guys, I just saw friendship slapped all over their interactions. I personally find the rachel with peter more endearing cause that's how I normally am around people I'm extremely attracted to. I honestly don't see it with Eric like some do. I've grown to love him as the season has gone on but not because I see it with him and Rachel
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:44 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Peter sounds like a true millennial! But his is so not his venue for finding love, especially with Rachel. She comes from a traditional family and no way is our girl having children without being married first. Geez, if you can read her so well, Peter, you should know this about her!

Agree with you Bleuberry about wanting to see Mamabear in action! Bring it on!
So what is the source of this conversation? Does Peter tell her he wants children without being married or is it from posters opinions?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:45 pm

I think she was clearly joking and on Monday they'll probably all crack up afterwards laugh out loud. But I think she probably is a super involved and an over protective mamabear of her only son. JMO.

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:48 pm

I am not going to judge Mama Abs until we see the entire episode. The preview always misdirect, imo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:58 pm

I'm more interested in the Lindsay reactions after this episode, if they're going to think señora absolos comment is cute and/or funny. IMO, I think not! I would love to hear her sister Connie's thoughts! To be a fly on the wall when they're viewing this! Lol

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:59 pm

SFoster wrote:And what Peter said to the priest reflects that too. Peter says marriage "improves" the love between two people, which is very strange. For one thing, it's not necessarily true. For another thing, marriage says you are committed regardless as to "improvement" or "hurdles". You promise/pledge to endure regardless.

Peter says marriage "proves" the love between two people, not "improves." JMO

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 59 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 33 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+76
pavalygurl
Pattycake92
Nillay
aviej
BlackHalo