SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neillane - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by Alanna Tue 18 Jul 2017 - 14:47

What a cute blog!! Sounds like she's hearing how much she's loved by him a lot post-show too Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

neillane - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by djogbenyuie Tue 18 Jul 2017 - 14:47

Diana wrote:Last week she talked about their future kids now it's growing old together laugh out loud too much sweetness.

And hear him say ILY for the rest of her life
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue 18 Jul 2017 - 15:03

"When I'm weak, he has been my rock. He is so strong."

Can totally see its being Bryan and yet again, actions matching with words.
Words that everyone was calling empty lines.

I would take empty lines like that any day
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Tue 18 Jul 2017 - 15:08

@djogbenyuie Thanks for answering my question! That should be interesting thing. I read from the people blog that two get the blessing for marriage, don't know if all three will ask. That was an enjoyable interview. I think she's talking about Bryan, too. When she said he's her rock, it reminds me of that scene in the show where Bryan tells Rachel whenever you're weak, I'm going be strong.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue 18 Jul 2017 - 15:09

Woohoo! Sounds super promising on Bryan living up to his very, very big words and promises. It's also cute how she sees him- that he's the best man ever- in her eyes.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue 18 Jul 2017 - 15:11

LOL, Rachel again basically just repeating exact lines that she or Bryan said to or about each other during the show. He said a few episodes ago "When you're weak, I'll be strong and when I'm weak, I'll need you to be strong for me". She's so adorable with her terrible secret-keeping skills!

Also, interesting that she said that they talk about everything so she didn't find out about anything new when she googled him. If true, go Bryan!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue 18 Jul 2017 - 15:14

Yay. He's keeping true to his words (I.e strong when you are weak) heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue 18 Jul 2017 - 15:15

Aria wrote:LOL, Rachel again basically just repeating exact lines that she or Bryan said to or about each other during the show. He said a few episodes ago "When you're weak, I'll be strong and when I'm weak, I'll need you to be strong for me". She's so adorable with her terrible secret-keeping skills!

Also, interesting that she said that they talk about everything so she didn't find out about anything new when she googled him. If true, go Bryan!
But but she's a lawyer!! What about her super confidentially skills?? laugh out loud I guess this is what this flava of Baddy does to a serious girl.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Tue 18 Jul 2017 - 15:32

Honestly, IMO, I think Rachel is done and ready for the relationship to be public. I think most of us here believe it's obvious who she's talking about, but the fandom is still divided no matter what she says IMO. But glad to see Bryan is keeping his word. I think what she said was intentional for those who say Bryan is just talk/insincere, because she usually says confidence when describing what she likes most about her fiancé IMO.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue 18 Jul 2017 - 15:36

Aria wrote:LOL, Rachel again basically just repeating exact lines that she or Bryan said to or about each other during the show. He said a few episodes ago "When you're weak, I'll be strong and when I'm weak, I'll need you to be strong for me". She's so adorable with her terrible secret-keeping skills!

I was trying to remember when Bryan said that and was going to bring it over but yes, I definitely remember that because it reminded me of Roberto telling Ali to look at him in his eyes, when she needs to be strong paraphrasing. Thanks!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue 18 Jul 2017 - 15:46

GuardianAngel wrote:

I was trying to remember when Bryan said that and was going to bring it over but yes, I definitely remember that because it reminded me of Roberto telling Ali to look at him in his eyes, when she needs to be strong paraphrasing. Thanks!

Yeah he said it when they first had the conversation about her being scared when it came to him because he was so smooth and almost too good to be true.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue 18 Jul 2017 - 16:03

The Mommyof2 wrote:

@Aria @GuardianAngel here's the clip for that scene. there was also the scene with the massage he gave her after the Demario situation where he said he wanted to be her stress relief which just made me  :inlove sweet kiss  seeing hearts  That thread is locked though so I couldn't bring it over. Here's the link to the page with the video.  https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4238p156-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-fan-forum-spoiled-f1-b-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

+69
jalkire
Seab21
Nillay
Shadow
Linds911