SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lovestory - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by Seabear Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:12 pm

Rachel was interviewed on the local (LA area) ABC 5:00 News last night and in the interview she was asked: Where she saw her life in 10 years? She said happily married (to IMO Bryan) with 4 children. She said 4 children because that is how many she wants and they have talked about it. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

lovestory - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by Diana Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:26 pm

They would make cute babies Hugesmile
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:30 pm

Diana wrote:They would make cute babies Hugesmile
His abc bio states he wants 2 boys 1 gir1 (2-3) children maybe Rachel helped him change his numbers to 4.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:33 pm

Rach saying her fiance, her "babe" is her rock is everything!  lovestory - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 1f60d 

I can't wait for FRC when Rach's "rock" Bryan proposes! (IMO, but TBH I have zero doubt)  lovestory - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 1f48d  lovestory - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 1f60d  lovestory - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 2764  lovestory - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 1f4a5   

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:35 pm

Rachel laughed and said 4 children because that was how many she wanted and she would get her way. It was a cute remark the way she said it. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:48 pm

From all that has been shown to me, Bryan has been good to Rachel and I want to highlight that Rachel has been very good to Bryan too. I really admire that Rachel always goes out of her way in her blogs to speak up for their relationship, speaks lovingly about him and his family. Like she said, it must be hard for Bryan to watch her with other men (and how SM picks on him), so I appreciate that she is being sensitive about his feelings and want make him the most loved up man in the world (her words) laugh out loud. She very obviously has his happiness as her focus, even during the show. In that clip before he professed his love for her, he told her he is very happy and she melted and appeared so happy that she did good with his family and made him happy. And in her blog, she mentioned how she SO BADLY wanted Bryan's family to like her. Who would not fall in love with a woman like Rachel? lovestory - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 1f60d

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:22 pm

I love that Bryan and Rachel together embody her tattoo of Reciprocity. They just seem to bring out and balance out the very best in each other. I find watching their obvious happiness such a pleasure to witness. The fact that they are both intelligent, mature, settled adults and at a place in their lives where they know what they want, just makes everything that much better. They are truly delightful IMO.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:27 pm

https://twitter.com/hashtag/bryanabasolo?lang=en
rachel asks fans to give bryan a chance
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:35 pm

Wonderful find! I think she'll love standing up for him heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:41 pm

fabgirl wrote:https://twitter.com/hashtag/bryanabasolo?lang=en
rachel asks fans to give bryan a chance
Oh okay Rachel! I'm easily convinced laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:45 pm

Diana wrote:Wonderful find! I think she'll love standing up for him heartbeat
Rachel showing her hand again. I think she can't help herself at this point.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:45 pm

So many good interview finds! I enjoyed that one a lot. It made me think that her family might come around about Bryan, when she said see how it plays out. I also sense a little exacerbation in her voice at discussing this as well, probably getting annoyed at the doubts about her man IMO.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

+69
jalkire
Seab21
Nillay
Shadow
Linds911