SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neillane - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by everglow Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:36 am

Side by side and hand in hand. They just look like they belong together even to the casual eye.
neillane - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 30 Giphy
via GIPHY

You can't force chemistry and in the same way you can't fight it when it's there. And it's there.  neillane - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 30 1f525
neillane - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 30 Giphy
via GIPHY

This moment has to be somehow protected in a temperature-controlled glass case; it's too cute! His protective mode switches on just like that.
via GIPHY

Yes to this aesthetic.
via GIPHY

Ha, Olga beelines straight for Bryan but he makes sure to include Rachel. There's a moment of awkward reshuffling of arms laugh out loud, but what a cute group hug that looks indicative of future group hugs between them.  
via GIPHY

Lol Olga seems to rest her identity firmly and happily on being a mother, and it's slightly intense but mostly very sweet. Bryan looking sheepish and a bit mortified is something that's hard to come by so I appreciate this for all it is. Anyone else mirroring Rachel's exact facial expressions? neillane - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 30 1f606
via GIPHY

Bryan! Rachel just worked overtime to win your mom over; don't plant any seeds of being unhappy even jokingly. laugh out loud It's endearing how Rachel is on her absolute best behavior and is set on wanting to leave a great impression on his family.
via GIPHY

And of course. neillane - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 30 1f60a  *hugs self*
via GIPHY

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

neillane - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:47 am

Thanks for posting @everglow!!! I love the last one and the one that needs to be in a glass case laugh out loud Hopefully this is how Bryan will love and look out for Rachel for the rest of their lives Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:05 pm

everglow wrote:
Yes to this aesthetic.
via GIPHY
@everglow Your gifs make me DIE every time. Upset :thud

The one above is one of my favorites because it's kinda hot how they are grabbing onto each other's forearm. Nothing is forced with them.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:06 pm

Thanks so much for those Gifs.
I'm completely gaga over this couple. Is it monday yet?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:12 pm

It's so grand to see a true love story. I love these kind, the love is so clear, even Stevie Wonder can see it.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:23 pm

Guys this is a fan thread for Bryan and Rachel only. We don't discuss or mention other contestants on this thread.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:34 pm

@everglow thank you for the gifs. I never get tired of watching these two. I love the Group hug one because to me it felt like Bryan was giving mama a subtle hint that Rachel is part of him --imo

Its lovely to see a love story develop! Monday can't get here fast enough.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:41 pm

LynnTa wrote:@everglow thank you for the gifs. I never get tired of watching these two. I love the Group hug one because to me it felt like Bryan was giving mama a subtle hint that Rachel is part of him --imo

Its lovely to see a love story develop!   Monday can't get here fast enough.
I loved this too. Especially because Rachel has voiced her concerns that she might not be accepted, plus she knew the reason it didn't work out with the ex was the mom too. So it seems Bryan knew Rachel needed him and instead of just being happy to see his mom and family, he was still aware of Rachel's needs and kept her close to him. Really thoughtful and really adorable.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:56 pm

^^^ Exactly @Alanna. One more example of Bryan matching actions to his words! I love man who backs his words with action! Lucky Rachel!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:17 pm

Diana wrote:He's hilarious and hot. laugh out loud

neillane - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 30 20184795_1787185698238608_6241895015161790464_n
https://instagram.com/p/BWxk5N9nyiC/

Wow he looks happy. giggling

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
neillane - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 30 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:35 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BW0q6WYDppp/

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:55 pm

Love love love the gifs of Bryan and Rach @everglow beatingheart Keep em coming hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

+69
jalkire
Seab21
Nillay
Shadow
Linds911