SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:19 pm

@fabgirl what are you trying to post?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by fabgirl Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@fabgirl what are you trying to post?
the picture from bryan instagram playing the guitar. thanks
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:41 pm

nd4reality wrote:@TheWrongReasons his voice is really sexy. My Gosh.

and his style of talking is attractive too. He's the kind of guy I would want for next lead but he's taken. Lol
@nd4reality - just noticed this post because I happened to glance at my notifications - must have read through the thread too fast the first time laugh out loud

ITA about his voice - total hotness seeing hearts I was rewatching some scenes and the one in the 2nd cocktail party where he was telling her they won't even touch on the house drama - aaaahhh so cute.

I can't wait to see the newly revealed couple at ATFR!

awwww those gifs are the best @everglow

I think this is the most I've ever "fanned" a couple in the franchise. Wow laugh out loud
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Bryan said Rachel's voice was sexy ---night one at the mansion. Hmmm.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:18 pm

The other moment I love about them is on the Viking ship, how Rachel laughed so hard when Bryan fell off his bench and cussed. That shows me they can laugh with, and at each other. That's why I think Rachel teased him, not shading, on her twitter. I also think his #shouldhavedancedforrachel is something she teased him afterwards.
Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:14 am

sdmom wrote:awwww a fan video
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NwefDYMxf4o

Wowza! Their connection is so strong! :swinginglove l o v e "The one I like the most is...Bryan!" laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:06 pm

Hey guys made a fan video for Bryan and Rachel , pls check it out. The song is Breathe by Faith hill Smiley

https://youtu.be/iCDpRKMk4-g

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:19 pm

@jashfan very nice.

Thank you.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:24 pm

@jashfan That's beautiful, thank you!
I truly think she fell in love with him at HTD

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:45 pm

Thanks guys Smiley

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:11 pm

@jashfan Aaah thanks for taking your time to make that lovely vid! I did myself a favor and watched it a second time.

sdmom wrote:The other moment I love about them is on the Viking ship, how Rachel laughed so hard when Bryan fell off his bench and cussed. That shows me they can laugh with, and at each other. That's why I think Rachel teased him, not shading, on her twitter. I also think his #shouldhavedancedforrachel is something she teased him afterwards.
Jmo.
Oh yeah, they just keep getting increasingly comfortable and free around each other and so they are able to engage in playful teasing that both can throw their head back and laugh at together. Bryan's exaggerated "What have you gotten us into?!" on the Oslo date and Rachel poking him in a jokey tone with "You always say the right things" this past episode are more examples. Good times be rollin' when they're together. thebacheloretteabc - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 1f600

Last edited by everglow on Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:40 pm

@jashfan very sweet video. Thank you for sharing.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

+69
jalkire
Seab21
Nillay
Shadow
Linds911