SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

brachel - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:53 am

brachel - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 36 20225390_265180807313581_8165422378105438208_n
thebryanabasolo
Post show deep Shower thought: did I really walk away from the dining table without answering such an important question?? #imprettysureim100positiveIgushedaboutRachel#imprettysureim100%positiveIgushedaboutRachel #igotuptogotalktoherdad #thebacheloretteabc #thebachelorette
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

brachel - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:05 am

brachel - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 36 20214280_678713095667373_8028768767993446400_n
natalieshabtai
Almost symmetrical.
#rioja #spain #thebachelorette
https://www.instagram.com/p/BW9WOpSDnR8/?taken-by=natalieshabtai
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:44 am

PINKHEART

source: @thebryanabasolo Instagram Story

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:13 pm

Love that Instagram story! #teamBryan and #Brachel

From Sharleen: http://www.flare.com/bachelor/sharleen-joynt-episode-9-recap/

1. Bryan, 37: It was easy to see where Rachel inherited her sensitive BS-meter. Her family certainly challenged Bryan but he handled himself like a champ. The most noteworthy thing was watching Rachel finally lose her cool and become distinctly defensive and protective of Bryan. It was reminiscent of JoJo defending Jordan—her final pick—towards her family. This was yet another piece of evidence assuring me that Rachel does, in fact, choose Bryan.
Probably my favorite part about this episode was seeing Rachel become unglued at the MTP with Bryan. She's normally so calm, collected, lawyer-mode, but to see her come to Bryan's defense was great. I know Rachel said in an interview that that was the point she knew she was in love. Can definitely tell IMO.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:03 pm

probably it's been posted already, but I want us to be reminded  about some moments of that great date  Hugesmile :
brachel - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 36 Giphy

brachel - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 36 Giphy

by giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:46 pm

brachel - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 36 20214280_678713095667373_8028768767993446400_n
thebryanabasolo
I pray LOVE conquers all #love #españa #rioja #riojawine #thebacheloretteabc #thebachelorette @natalieshabtai
https://www.instagram.com/p/BW_MgTEDjzD/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo
YES!!! whipped
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkle73 Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:53 pm

I don't post much usually just enjoy the discussions butnhas this been posted. Pretty sure there is accidemtal spoiler at the end.... Engagement party in Miami   https://www.facebook.com/EntertainmentTonight/videos/10155631894016180/

twinkle73

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:02 pm

@Maddy Oh my gosh, that got to me! Beautiful picture and comments!

@twinkle73 thanks for posting. Yes it's been posted and discussed in the Social Media thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:43 pm

from Rachel's blog:
Bryan was the last guy to meet the Lindsays. I knew my family had already watched Bryan’s “sloppy seconds” comment on Ellen so he had a bit of an uphill battle. What I found out that day is they had also done some snooping online and read some other things about Bryan’s past. Things from his past that weren’t remotely a concern or relevant to me, but they caused my family to come off a bit critical from the jump.

One thing I always say is that “I am chill until I’m not.” And I went right to that place as my family continually questioned how sincere his strong feelings were with me. Look, I get it. I was initially skeptical of Bryan, too, and made him very aware of that throughout this journey, but we had already worked past that and it wasn’t a subject I needed them to revisit all day. Luckily, Bryan had more patience with their questions than I did. Seeing how unwavering he was about his hopes for an engagement and how protective of him I got made my family realize the love was real.
http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-exclusive-blog-fantasy-suites-final-3/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:04 am

IMO, I just can't see it being anyone else than Bryan. **edited**JMO

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : FAN Thread - no other contestants mentioned)

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:49 am

I just checked out another bachelor board, and the level of Bryan hatred is so extreme . I am so grateful a board like this exist where i can post positive comments about persons in their fan forum and not have to worrying about being down-voted or ostracized for liking a contestant. cheerleader brachel - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 36 1f60a

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:16 am

jashfan wrote:I just checked out another bachelor board, and the level of Bryan hatred is so extreme . I am so grateful a board like this exist where i can post positive comments about persons in their fan forum and not have to worrying about being down-voted or ostracized for liking a contestant. cheerleader  brachel - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 36 1f60a
That's so sad that people choose to be so mean

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

+69
jalkire
Seab21
Nillay
Shadow
Linds911