SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

brachel - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by everglow Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:10 am

ABC is really holding onto previews of anything Bryan close to its chest huh? Humph. brachel - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 47 1f610   I guess I can wait a few more days.

In the meantime, more gifs from Ep. 9 of the soon-to-be-reunited (already reunited?) #Brachel!

Rachel at the start of the MTP.
Her excitement is just bubbling under the surface. She wants her family to see what she sees in Bryan and what a great thing she's got going with him, that it's a dreamlike reality on the show but also one that she believes can exist long term in the real world too. I think her heart has already decided for her, but getting outside perspective and approval especially from the closest people in her life is massive and feeling extra good inside about her interest as a result is too.

brachel - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 47 Giphy
via GIPHY
brachel - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 47 Giphy
via GIPHY
via GIPHY

VS.

Rachel a few minutes into the MTP. The pan over to Rachel's for-real? facial expression kills me every time. rofl  It's plain across her face that she doesn't appreciate the tone, the cross-questioning coming from all angles, the general judgmental vibes from her family to Bryan. She was hoping her family could see him through her eyes to realize what a gem of a guy he is and has been with her. So she is more than annoyed about the direction the conversations are going and puts her eyebrows and whole face tbh to good use to express just that laugh out loud.

via GIPHY
via GIPHY
via GIPHY

Bonus: Rachel's concern for Bryan here is real. His face looks drained of color after surviving the questions at the dining table, and he looks like he is steeling himself for a moment and getting in the right frame of mind before he must excuse himself from there and survive more from her father. And Rachel is so attentive and is following his every move and looks quite protective over him. She might even have a comforting hand on him under that table?
via GIPHY

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

brachel - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by Bookworm85 Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:18 am

@everglow Thanks for the clips! I didn't watch MTA last night, except I did have it DVRed, so I was able to watch the Bryan/Rachel clips. There were some gems in the VO, things that Bryan/Rachel have never said on the show to this point, such as:

Rachel: "When I first met Bryan, I thought he was very, very handsome."
"Just seeing Bryan puts a smile on my face, like I know I'm gonna have fun with Bryan, but like crazy attracted to him at the same time."

Bryan: "The chemistry is absolute fire."
"She has everything I've ever wanted in a wife. I've never felt this way about a woman before."
"I'm head over heels in love with Rachel and I can't wait to build a life with this woman."
I wonder if the bolded could be from the finale.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:27 am

Bookworm85 wrote:I love it! I was wondering why Jerome is the code name and these descriptions are so Bryan. She said in another interview that she couldn't tell the code name he uses for her because it would give it away. I wonder what Bryan would call her. I was laughing at her latest interview. "How's Bryan?" And her, "Who?" So funny. Almost got her.
My guess is it's something in Spanish.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:28 am

Awwwwwwwwww.
Is it monday yet?
I'm sure he said much more than that, especially to the family and we didn't get to see it.
sad
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:29 am

brachel - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 47 2017-012
  OH so nice !!Praying
source
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:37 am

@everglow Bless you for your wonderful gifs. Rachel's face is giving me life. She can't hide her irritation at all. laugh out loud

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:01 am

Can he get any more perfect? Lol
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:42 am

The last of them!

"I'm chill until I'm not." Realness from Rachel.
via GIPHY

Poor thing squirmed a bit under Constance's scrutiny. But he's well-intentioned and I admire how he continued to stand his ground and like Rachel said was "unwavering" in expressing his real honest-to-goodness feelings for Rachel and his belief in and commitment to their future.
via GIPHY

"They were all fair questions." Bryan conducting himself in a courteous respectful manner and looking wonderfully handsome while doing it.
via GIPHY

Not only a certified chiropractor, but also a certified cutie. Yup. Certified in cuteness.
via GIPHY

The double hand squeeze Bryan gives Rachel's mom after the hug though. Almost like he's reassuring again her with an unspoken, "Mrs. Lindsay, believe me, I promise I'll be good to your daughter."
via GIPHY

CUTE-TAAAYS. The flying kiss, the kisses blown back in return, the head tilt, the longing look back... Feels. I'm having them.
via GIPHY

Last edited by everglow on Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:37 pm

2observe wrote:
Bookworm85 wrote:I love it! I was wondering why Jerome is the code name and these descriptions are so Bryan. She said in another interview that she couldn't tell the code name he uses for her because it would give it away. I wonder what Bryan would call her. I was laughing at her latest interview. "How's Bryan?" And her, "Who?" So funny. Almost got her.

That was my guess too. Like maybe it's Raquel or something close to it, which correct me if I'm wrong, is the Spanish equivalent to Rachel.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:49 pm

lleyki wrote:
2observe wrote:

That was my guess too. Like maybe it's Raquel or something close to it, which correct me if I'm wrong, is the Spanish equivalent to Rachel.

Raquel is the Latin/Spanish equivalent for Rachel but Jerome is not Spanish. Latinos would use Jeronimo. Names like Jerome, Tyrone, Curtis, Andre used to be very common black names. IMO Rachel's using Jerome as an inside joke because lots of black people wanted her/ pressured her to be with a black man. She may want to be careful/more PC...those same people will be offended by this usage.  Again this is pure speculation.

ETA: I however, anything is possible. It's also just as likely that the name is random or has some kind of unique meaning to Rachel and/or Bryan. I do hope no one asks her why they picked Jerome though, I have a feeling it's a can of worms.

Last edited by kerriway on Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:51 pm

@everglow clapping!

those gifs captured exactly what happened!!!

and yes, I saw the hand under the table too laugh out loud

her mom did not want to look bryan in the eyes.... he was still not her favorite.... she was stiff in the hug goodbye too

but rachel is the most hilarious... how can anyone doubt she was in love with him. i mean...

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:02 pm

Raquel is the Latin/Spanish equivalent for Rachel but Jerome is not Spanish. Latinos would use Jeronimo.

Right, I get that. But we were speculating on why she wouldn't say what secret name her Final 1 has for her because according to her, people would figure out who it is if she said. And one reason I can think of she would say that is because whatever it is, is likely something Spanish-related.

Last edited by lleyki on Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

+69
jalkire
Seab21
Nillay
Shadow
Linds911